This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highlights

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

16 goals and top of RPL scoring list

Comment

Full match: Krasnador v Zenit - with English commentary. (well a weird one to say the least) as he talks a lot but not much about the game but better than nothing). Enjoy

Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 07:24 PM.
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Full match: Krasnador v Zenit - with English commentary. (well a weird one to say the least) as he talks a lot but not much about the game but better than nothing). Enjoy
          lol, min 1:40 couple of Zenit fans rush towards him after he scores ...!!
          he is like man wtf are you doing...gtfoh, we are still trailing ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            lol, min 1:40 couple of Zenit fans rush towards him after he scores ...!!
            he is like man wtf are you doing...gtfoh, we are still trailing ...!!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                No thanks. You came too late

Comment

Atalanta would be interesting. They play nice attacking football and are also in UCL next year. Roma isn’t set to be in UCL so that’s not as great an option (although with Super league fiasco they might get in idk)

Still prefer Sevilla but definitely wouldn’t be mad at a move to Atalanta

Comment

Atalanta would be great, as it was said they play attractive football and their best forward Llicic had issues with coach.

Comment

the more interest the merrier..!! but still i fancy that Sevilla move the most personally..!! much more competitive /attractive and entertaining league ..!

like Prince said if this superleague thang gets going, its bound to throw the whole of transfer market in big shambles..!! so who knows wtf is gonna happen..? the biggest attraction of playing in a club such as Sevilla is the high frequency of facing super-clubs like madrid/FCB/Atletico and him having a chance to show himself against top quality opponents..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        the more interest the merrier..!! but still i fancy that Sevilla move the most personally..!! much more competitive /attractive and entertaining league ..!

like Prince said if this superleague thang gets going, its bound to throw the whole of transfer market in big shambles..!! so who knows wtf is gonna happen..? the biggest attraction of playing in a club such as Sevilla is the high frequency of facing super-clubs like madrid/FCB/Atletico and him having a chance to show himself against top quality opponents..!!
                        i see roma as more of a traditional suitor for the super league given their rich history. i doubt the super league will happen though

Comment

I really hope that if these rumors are true, he leaves Russia soon. He needs to continue to grow and he’s maxed out his potential in Russia and he’s jsur comfortable at this point there
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Living in Rome would be very fun but Sevilla is probably the best of all them football wise.

Comment

Clubs are good of course but how would he fit in with their current rosters? Atalanta have muriel, zapata and ilic who are all established players there. For Roma you have dzeko and mayoral (who will be there until 2022) so I don’t see how either could be good for him....I smell another Jahanbaksh 2.0 situation if that happens. Sevilla seems much, much safer and better as they are in desperate need of a quality striker.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Breaking away from the pack

Comment

Working...
                                X