X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

down 0-2 now
    from a swift counter

the home team is up for today's match.... zenit as a team all needs to step up their intensity to have any chance of turning this result around

Comment

Is it just me or is Dzyuba a bit selfish? He seems like he really wants the scoring title instead of just helping his team win. Maybe im biased here...
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Zeniths defence is really sorakh... They have been like this now for some time. Clueless upfront to...

Comment

wholesale changes
          Sardar survives the first cut

Comment

Sardar needs to come back to MF when on the attack and help their transition play a bit ..!! they are struggling to get the ball into danger zones ..!

Comment

sardar scores
              dispossess the keeper and slides it home

Comment

Funny goal by sardar. Still losing 2-1 with 15 minutes to go.

Comment

2-2 now. Yellow for Sardar. I think he will miss next match, if i remember he got yellow previous match to

Comment

2-2 working on the winner now
                    with 3 min left in injury
                    sardar Buttslammed the sloppy krosnador keeper to the ground gets a yellow for his wwf antics..

Comment

2-2 FT
                      Sardar had a couple of half chances for the winner in the dying minutes but it was not to be

Comment

He misses the next match against the bottom table side, would've been a good stat pad opportunity. He has a 3 goal cushion on Dzyuba, and 4 on others

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                          Is it just me or is Dzyuba a bit selfish? He seems like he really wants the scoring title instead of just helping his team win. Maybe im biased here...
                          yea him and Malcom too today..!! they were holding on to the ball too long and trying to go it themselves more often than not even when sardar was prime positioned for simple pass in the box..!
                          as a whole they werent moving the ball around quick enough in MF and couldnt provide any service worth the shitt..!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            He misses the next match against the bottom table side, would've been a good stat pad opportunity. He has a 3 goal cushion on Dzyuba, and 4 on others
                            Are you sure? I think this is only his 4th yellow. He needs one more I believe.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                              Are you sure? I think this is only his 4th yellow. He needs one more I believe.
                              Russian league is 4 yellows due to having fewer games. Other leagues are 5. They may have changed it this season, but as of last it was 4 yellow = 1 match ban

Comment

2-2 Azmoun scored one:

[ATTACH]18932[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X