Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is entering the last year of his contract in June, I don’t see Zenit letting him go for free the year after. They will either sell him for cheaper or offer him a new contract to bulk up his price.
    He will be turning 27 during next season too so this Summer I think he definitely has to move. Get a 4/5 year contract at a bigger club that takes him till he’s 30/31.

Comment

http://eldiariodeportes.es/2021/03/2...ra-el-sevilla/

confirmation on continued interest of sevilla for azmoun.

Comment

Sevilla is a perfect spot for him. European football, good coach, cross heavy which is great for his heading ability.

Comment

^ yea man
          Finally watched a game from Sevilla ( last CL match vs durtmond)
          That team had so much talent all over but lacked a ruthless finisher & with so many solid af all around clever & inventive MFders behind him to work his magical combination talent , & a freaking top class coach, he could really run riot in La liga & make a serious name for himself in European football ..!

Ps
          First time watching a full game of that stupid looking dough-boy (Halland) ..! Fk me, The boy is one Bad Ass mofo ..! Not just his footballing pedigree but his confidence & attitude..!
          Now I understand better the hype around the kid ..! Barring some bizarre shit, He looks destined to make a real name for himself in world football..!

Comment

It seems monchi denied Azmoun interest, according to footballi.

Never rated Sevilla as a top club. I would like to see him in Dortmund as Haaland replacement

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Never rated Sevilla as a top club. I would like to see him in Dortmund as Haaland replacement
              why would footballi (BS iranian tabloid outlet) have exclusive info from monchi lol.
              Havent found anything about that on spanish outlets.
              So far seems the interest is quite credible, obviously nothing imminent at this early stage.

Comment

I mean Sevilla is not a top club but...

Uefa Cup/Europa League Champions

They have a lot of respect around Europe for these titles and developing and getting the best out of players. I think it would be a good move if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
                  I mean Sevilla is not a top club but...
                  Uefa Cup/Europa League Champions
                  They have a lot of respect around Europe for these titles and developing and getting the best out of players. I think it would be a good move if it happens.
                  Yes they are just an europa league winner clubs. They don't finish higher than 4th nor higher than Barca/real in la liga, they don't participate to CL every year and when they do, they don't reach quarter or final or higher.
                  I rate sevilla behind atletico and dorrmund

Comment

Yes they are just an europa league winner clubs. They don't finish higher than 4th nor higher than Barca/real in la liga, they don't participate to CL every year and when they do, they don't reach quarter or final or higher.
                    I rate sevilla behind atletico and dorrmund
                    Sevilla would run circles around Dortmund. In addition to their continental success they have won copa del rey many times and also even la liga/Spanish top flight once. They are for sure a respectable team that would be a big step up for sardar if anything materializes.....not to mention he’d also be playing under a big coach like lopetegui.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Doesn't matter Sevilla or Dortmund, just for god sake get the hell out of Russia, freaking 8 years!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Sevilla would run circles around Dortmund. In addition to their continental success they have won copa del rey many times and also even la liga/Spanish top flight once. They are for sure a respectable team that would be a big step up for sardar if anything materializes.....not to mention he’d also be playing under a big coach like lopetegui.
                        That's not what happened in the last CL games

Comment

Exactly. An out of form/injury heavy Dortmund did do well against an in form Sevilla that had 5 clean sheets in a row before the first match

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Exactly. An out of form/injury heavy Dortmund did do well against an in form Sevilla that had 5 clean sheets in a row before the first match
                            Wow ok I didn’t even realize they were matched up, I’ll own my misinformation on this one my sentiments were coming more from judging them on league play where BVB has been very disappointing this season honestly. Where they are at in the BL table considering the talent level on their team is terrible! Had to scrap to beat bottom table koln the other day and not even in a top 4 spot!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dortmund really produce world class players. Lewandowski, haaland, sancho are/were considered as world class players while playing in Dortmund.

Sevilla always has a bunch of very good players but we always wait to see them succeed in a big club after Sevilla to consider them as world class (dani alves, ramos, rakitic).

I think succeeding in Dortmund makes more noise than in Sevilla

Comment

Why are we talking about Dortmund as if there's even any interest from them.

Would be fun to see him in PL, other than that Sevilla would be pretty good imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X