Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with penalties that is best to go with momentum though. Dzyuba bit of doubt in his mind after the last missed one and then Sardar scores his in the last game and you keep that momentum up. Now there is doubt in both there minds with the next penalty situation.

Also they are both equal on goals scored this season now with 13. That penalty would have taken Dzyuba to 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      to be fair, Azmoun doesn't have the best overall pen rate and Dzyuba was good in the past so I get why he's on them
      yes, hopefully for the immediate future sardar starts taking them more consistently now.

Comment

What did Akinfeev get his booking for after saving the pen?

Comment

Lovely finish from Wendel to make it 2-1.

Comment

That was a nasty tackle , CSKA down to 10 after VAR review.

Comment

That was the third pk Dzyuba has missed this season.

Azmoun has converted 4/6 in his career.

Comment

Sardar and Dzubya keep calling for the ball in the box. They want their hat trick with a 1 man advantage for another 30min!

Nevermind, Sardar just subbed out!

Comment

Not his best game, but he's still refining his form

Comment

subbed. Seemed a bit pissed. Think thats fine as he is still building fitness after no preseason bc of the injury.

Comment

What a stupid sub. Sutormin on for Sardar with 30 mins to go when playing against ten men , you go for the kill . Not to hold the result. He didn’t look happy and I agree with him, top scorer in the league and old man Dzyuba gets more time again. Sardar subbed off before the old man in the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        subbed. Seemed a bit pissed. Think thats fine as he is still building fitness after no preseason bc of the injury.
                        You can tell that he’s fit , he needs more game time now. Plus long international break coming up soon and Iran only play one game.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          What a stupid sub. Sutormin on for Sardar with 30 mins to go when playing against ten men , you go for the kill . Not to hold the result. He didn’t look happy and I agree with him, top scorer in the league and old man Dzyuba gets more time again. Sardar subbed off before the old man in the last two games.
                          I could be reading into it too much but maybe they're trying to adopt to to life without Azmoun after they sell him. I know it would be stupid as they need to be giving him more exposure and trying to get him to be top goalscorer etc to get more money for him. Or maybe they're still trying to ease him in after his latest injury?
                          Whatever it maybe be though, I agree it was a stupid sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            You can tell that he’s fit , he needs more game time now. Plus long international break coming up soon and Iran only play one game.
                            maybe you could argue that but history has shown they literally cannot win games without him (even games he doesnt contribute directly with a goal) and if they lose him for any more games that would again put their title in jeopardy. From managers POV its a case of better safe than sorry more than likely.

Comment

CSKA goalie is awesome

Comment

Wendel scores again. 3-1

Comment

Working...
                                X