Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a very high chance that I’ll be living in Spb for at least Almost a couple of months this fall (providing this bullshit virus doesnt Ruin my plans), so more than happy if he stays there so I can go to Gasprom Arena for their CL games and big domestic matches

Comment

Modirbarnaamehaaye (Agent) iraanihaa bayad vaghean bad bashan. Sardar dare miterekone va bayad robeerooye Dortmund, Sevilla va Tottenham baazi kone, na Rostov va CSKA va...

dige basse lige Roosie baba, chand fasl hamaash yek aash o yek kaase, dige in baazihaa bimaze o bi-dam shodan.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Eyval Sardar!! Damet garm Pesar!

Comment

Dortmund and Tottenham have world class strikers he won't be able to displace; Sevilla meanwhile is desperate for a striker. The choice should be obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
            Dortmund and Tottenham have world class strikers he won't be able to displace; Sevilla meanwhile is desperate for a striker. The choice should be obvious.
            I can second this and guarantee we aren't signing another backup striker, the market is actually closed for us. We have Reinier, Moukoko, Hazard, and Reus to be a backup for Haaland's position if need be.

Sevilla would be the perfect move for him. Between De Jong and Nesri there are few goals flowing for the club. Plus it would be nice to have a player back in la liga

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
              Man neveshtam ROBEROOYE in teamhaa, be manie inke dar on lighaa toop bezane, dige az bass footbaalle bi-dame Ural va Kazan va Tomsk Tomsk raa

didim haalemoon be ham khord.

Yeki biyaad 30 M bede be in Zenit Sardar bere yek LIGE daste 1 dar Europa.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Leipzig, Leverkusen and Hertha Berlin in Germany are looking for a new striker and all of them have enough Money to pay 25-30mio. Its not possible that they dont have him on the Radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                  Leipzig, Leverkusen and Hertha Berlin in Germany are looking for a new striker and all of them have enough Money to pay 25-30mio. Its not possible that they dont have him on the Radar.
                  Leverkusen actually had a bid for Azmoun rejected back when he was at Kazan a few years back. Bosz ball could do wonders for Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    I think in the football business it is often important to have a good Agent. Sardar is managed by LIAN SPORTS. Its a normal agency but definitly not the best. If you look at their layers and transfer history it is nothing special to look at. I could imagine that if Mino was his agent he would have offers from Juventus, AC Milan, Everton and other big clubs.
                    At the end. I can just hope he gets playing time in the Championsleague or at worst Europa League squad with attacking playing style.
                    I mean LIAN sports is a big agency. ITs not like the only agent capable of getting clients anywhere is raiola lol.

If you look at their players : Koulibaly at Napoli, Sane at Bayern, Pjanic at barca, Zakaria at Gladbach, Jovic at Real, Under at roma, Demme+Maksimovic also at Napoli, Breaklo at Wolfsburg, etc, etc Im not sure what is your definition of "normal agency" lol.

RAmadani has great contacts with italian clubs+german operators like Ralf Ragnick and is in general a very very well known agent. Sardar is no longer with his previous family friend loser and the switch to ramadani is one of the thing that indicates a move is on the horizon. If he was then I would agree with your point but right now his agent situation is better than any iranian player and you cannot deny the level of players his agent is representing...

In fact it was ramadani who proposed him to napoli and they made preliminary contact with him but ended up choosing osimhen.

If he continues performances the offers will be there sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Leverkusen actually had a bid for Azmoun rejected back when he was at Kazan a few years back. Bosz ball could do wonders for Azmoun.
                      They are selling Volland and Alario is not happy and wants to leave. With the Havertz 100mio deal on top they can easily spend 30mio on Sardar...sick move that would be tearing Bundesliga apart...unfortunately no champions league next year though

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

but Leverkusen have europa and only narrowly missed out on CL. With spending that havertz money correctly which Im sure they do they will be back there.
                        I think it would be a great destination for him bc of style of play and other young talented players. Could easily score 20+ goals right away, but dont expect zenit to sell until winter as they really dont have any time to get quality replacement this summer.

On another note, lovren posted this after match yesterday, https://www.instagram.com/p/CEGdElklqSl/
                        "Congrats to @sardar_azmoun for his two goals. Now you know what you need to do always "

One of the reason being in zenit has elevated his game so much is bc guys like dzyuba,ivanovic, assistant coach and bayern legend tymoschuk, and now somebody who jsut came off CL+PL win with klopp and liverpool can really guide him. For young players and somebody so talented but also a bit childish like azmoun having these presences to push him in dressing room is really important and motivational (like having a CQ is). That is another reason we see him so on form almost always now, when before he would only score in purple patches with rubin, rostov before losing his focus and drive for a few months and then refinding it later.

Comment

The sequence of these pics is everything

Comment

An average striker like Vedat Muriqi is on the verge of joining Lazio for nearly 20M....Sardar is 10 times the player he is.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              An average striker like Vedat Muriqi is on the verge of joining Lazio for nearly 20M....Sardar is 10 times the player he is.
                              Agreed. Muriqi is an ok lamppost. But how much better are they than zenit? Truly? I say slightly but not by a ton. Although they play nice football they perpetually come in short in key moments (I thought this year would be different but no.

in general at this point I am leaning towards bundesliga for sardar. All I see from that league is fast paced exciting modern football and stadiums with BOAT loads of goals and attention waiting for sardar.

Comment

There's no reason Sardar should leave Zenit unless it's for a top 5 team in the top four leagues that offers him a starting role. He's killing it with Zenit right now and chances are Zenit will go very far in the champions league with a bolstered squad featuring a healthy Rakitsky, Lovren, Malcom, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X