This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Happy to see him constantly performing. But hope he moves to a new league soon
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I know everybody hopes for a big move (for both (Azmoun and Taremi) and so do I, but still, it would be so cool if Porto snached Azmoun and played him on top with Taremi. They would produce alot more than Taremi/Marega.. Tearing it up in the league and in the CL together, then both making big money
        big club moves.. Just a thought.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          I know everybody hopes for a big move (for both (Azmoun and Taremi) and so do I, but still, it would be so cool if Porto snached Azmoun and played him on top with Taremi. They would produce alot more than Taremi/Marega.. Tearing it up in the league and in the CL together, then both making big money
          big club moves.. Just a thought.
          would be fun to watch and helps their chemistry for TM but I don’t think Porto can afford Sardars transfer fee

Comment

Highlights are here. Sardar was great and unlucky not to score more goals. I am glad they gave him the penalty to take. It was well deserved.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              would be fun to watch and helps their chemistry for TM but I don’t think Porto can afford Sardars transfer fee
              even his salary. if true he is making more than twice of taremi and on top of that pays less in tax

Comment

Only other league who could afford to pay him similar salary would be EPL, unless he gets singed by a mega club in other top EU leagues...! so he is likely to get a pay-cut if his move to the likes of Sevilla materializes..!
                i think Porto could probably afford him this coming summer if they get outa fair play sanctions that they are still under now currently but looking likey to rid themselves of it ? in large part due to the money made from advancing to CL1/4 Finals and hopefully beyond..!!?
                especially it looks likely that they may well loose Marega on the free this summer ? and probably stand to make a $30-40mil possibly more ? from offloading Tecatito..?
                if they loose both these guys these summer ... they sure can afford 20-25mil it takes to snatch Sardar to partner Taremi and still enough money to get a decent enough, under the radar talented RWinger from the league to replace corona ..??

Comment

honestly zenit to porto is a lateral move, he deserves no less than top 4

Comment

im not sure why we developed this porto link amongst ourselves...they cannot afford fee, wages, and are not even chasing players of his profile, ever historically.

the biggest fee they will pay is probably around that 15 mil or so they bought pepe for (who is probably not even set to make 1/6th of azmouns current salary)

Comment

Comment

WOW did you guys see his movement in minute 1:01

Sardar In bundes liga would look so sexy .
                        Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Highlights are here. Sardar was great and unlucky not to score more goals. I am glad they gave him the penalty to take. It was well deserved.
                        Go Sardar!

Comment

AFC.com loves promoting our boys to showcase the influence of Asian players abroad, yet does everything in its power to handicap our players when they play in Asian competitions. Self-serving much?

Comment

^ AFC is a homeless bitch who gets their food from the Arabs. Otherwise, they would be already dead.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

True , two of the three biggest Asian player attractions in Europe are Iranian. However AFC and logic are two things that have never gone together.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                AFC.com loves promoting our boys to showcase the influence of Asian players abroad, yet does everything in its power to handicap our players when they play in Asian competitions. Self-serving much?
                                I think AFC should stop promoting our athletes since they're doing them harm with their decision on our World Cup Qualifying group.

I hope AFC know that just because Sardar Azmoun speaks openly against i.r., it doesn't mean he gives two shits about Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or Israel lol. Speaking openly against Iran's government doesn't mean Sardar is anti-Iran and happy about playing football in Bahrain. The Shah of Iran didn't give a **** about KSA or Israel either

But go ahead AFC, continue collecting on that clean cash and screwing over Iran's national football team lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X