This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Azmoun is not at the level of Real Madrid or Barcelona...
    If braithwaite is Barca caliber then azmoun with one foot is Barca caliber
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      You’re not wrong.
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2726201

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        haha, are Ghermez Agha. Jaash hamoon Leganés ast, na Barca
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Nobody is saying he would be new benzema but would he be a valuable piece who could provide a much stronger alternative than the likes of mariano diaz, etc? Yes, he definitely would.

For barca theyve been struggling all year with no CF. Braithwaite is not anywhere near azmoun in terms of talent or effectiveness. Could azmoun provide a cost effective option to give them a semi-reliable focal point after suarez? Yes i think he could.

Anyways, doubt it will happen bc theyre both more inclined to throw their money away on the next hot brazilian thing that ends up being a unanimous waste of EU 50 mil while they slide closer to irreparable debt.

Its very hard to knock sardar's record. He has done everything humanly possible to get a good move. And RPL is not a very strong but it is not sunday league either to downplay being top scorer 2x in a row (first 6 months he came to zenit was 2nd top scorer) and have multiple seasons of solid CL/EL performance with different teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Yeah, he's above them at the minute. Don't judge it by FIFA ratings, Azmoun is superior to Trincao, Dembele, Braithwaite, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Diaz etc.

dembele???????????

Comment

If we are to dream then I think Mehdi has a better chance of playing for a team of Real's level than Sardar. Anyhow, our strikeforce is incredible.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Nobody is saying he would be new benzema but would he be a valuable piece who could provide a much stronger alternative than the likes of mariano diaz, etc? Yes, he definitely would.

For barca theyve been struggling all year with no CF. Braithwaite is not anywhere near azmoun in terms of talent or effectiveness. Could azmoun provide a cost effective option to give them a semi-reliable focal point after suarez? Yes i think he could.

Anyways, doubt it will happen bc theyre both more inclined to throw their money away on the next hot brazilian thing that ends up being a unanimous waste of EU 50 mil while they slide closer to irreparable debt.

Its very hard to knock sardar's record. He has done everything humanly possible to get a good move. And RPL is not a very strong but it is not sunday league either to downplay being top scorer 2x in a row (first 6 months he came to zenit was 2nd top scorer) and have multiple seasons of solid CL/EL performance with different teams.
                The only thing preventing Azmoun to be really considered is the non Eu quotas top4 leagues have

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  If he doesn't have the luck to play big teams every week how can he scored tons of goals. The few times he played top or big teams he was often good and scored against them.
                  He is top scorer in russia (maybe twice in a row) a league that is decent, scored in UCL and ECL against renowned clubs, has world cup experience. What can he do more?
                  Big teams don't always buy finished products from other big teams but also from intermediary teams or exotic teams from South America
                  My point is that he has to go to a club like Sevilla so he can prove that he can consistently score against top opposition, in a top league, etc.

I'm not saying it's impossible for one of the huge clubs to want Azmoun right now but it's not likely unless they want him mainly as sub, which he likely wont be ok with.

He's definitely done well, but he can still go to top 5-7 club in Spain, Germany, England, etc. and prove it in the best leagues, then get a bigger move.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    dembele???????????
                    Az nazare este'daad Dembele az Mbappé anchenaan door nist.

Az nazare GHEZAVAT va TASMIMGIRI be nazare man bayad bargarde be akademie 13-salehaaye Barcelona.

Va dar zemn shoot-zani raa ROOYE darvaaze yaad begire. Dar haale haazer az 10 shoot 9 mire BIRONE VARZESHGAAH.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      My point is that he has to go to a club like Sevilla so he can prove that he can consistently score against top opposition, in a top league, etc.

I'm not saying it's impossible for one of the huge clubs to want Azmoun right now but it's not likely unless they want him mainly as sub, which he likely wont be ok with.

He's definitely done well, but he can still go to top 5-7 club in Spain, Germany, England, etc. and prove it in the best leagues, then get a bigger move.
                      Man ham fekr mikonam Sevilla yek meydoone besyaar monaasebi baashe.

Az yek soy bekhaatere inke footbaale hamlei baazi mikonand, dar CL hastand va az sooye digare bekhaatere inke

Sardar hamishe dar Roosie toop zade, va hich vaght dar lige bozorgi baazi nakarde.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        While Zenit (ke raastesh maali nist ba Semak) may be stronger than Fiorentina, Serie A was a very strong league when he played there. Azmoun needs to prove himself in a stronger league. A club like Sevilla would be ideal. Real Madrid or Barcelona are not proving grounds, they are ‘dog eat dog’ environments.
                        I agree that Sevilla would be a good club for Azmoun. But i was responding on your post about his age and experience, Sardar has champions league experience and played in a world cup and the Russian league is a physical and tough league, he is ready to prove himself for any subtop to top club in the big four leagues. Provided there is interest for him ofcourse (which so far has not been the case).

Comment

Game kicks off in 45 minutes - 13.30 GMT.

Sardar starting.

At home against Fk Akhmat.

CSKA currently losing 2-0 which means if Zenit win they go 5 points clear at the top.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/75341/Ze...at_Grozny.html

Comment

Game has not been good at all. Sardar had one shot from outside the box and one good ball played into him from Dzyuba which the goalkeeper came out well, closed down the space and saved.
                              Service has been terrible , Zenit play with no real pace but when they do they look their most dangerous. Suspect at the back and look like they can be caught at the counter so wouldn’t be surprised if Akhmat score.
                              Sometimes with Sardar I want to see him go and get the game if the game isn’t coming to him. Similar to what you see Taremi do at Porto, It may be the managers tactics to make him stay up front and not come back for the ball but he needs to do a little more in this game.

Comment

Zenit 1-0 up, Sardar not involved but was a lovely finish from about 30 yards (if he meant it).

Sardar looks frustrated . Made a couple of little fouls , body language slightly off, had a nice ball played to him outside the box and he completely messed up his footwork.

I don’t usually like looking too far into things but from what i could see he didn’t run with the others and celebrate the goal too.

Comment

Working...
                                X