This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    real madrid most likely will be off the cards, mbappe is definitely going there. barca is a maybe because their current financial situation is very dire. atleti doesn’t seem that much possible either because they have so much depth at striker. i don’t doubt that there will be a potential top 6 premier league suitor though. (although bayern does have a decent track record with iranians [emoji6])
    Lol i mean Bayern have signed 3 iranians but none of them lasted there longer than 2 seasons. Don't think even Hashemian did right? He barely played regardless.

Although that would be a dream move, and you never know how well he'd do! lolll it's definitely not happening though. Wish i was proven wrong but no way to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      In all honesty, I still hope he will get a better offer than Sevilla. Real Madrid, Barcelona are currently in a bad shape overall.
      Honestly Sevilla is a great offer! Even one great season there and he can definitely get offers from the biggest teams!
      Really hard for a champions league contending club or some team of that caliber to justify grabbing a player who's only played in Russia and hasn't proven himself elsewhere yet, when they have so many options that have that track record in europe already.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        Honestly Sevilla is a great offer! Even one great season there and he can definitely get offers from the biggest teams!
        Really hard for a champions league contending club or some team of that caliber to justify grabbing a player who's only played in Russia and hasn't proven himself elsewhere yet, when they have so many options that have that track record in europe already.
        He scored goals against champions league big clubs, that's more than Braithwaite or tricao barca currently has

Comment

Big clubs don't have the patience and the set up to buy talented but untested players and teach/train them. That's why they pay hundreds of millions for players who are finished products. Sardar has only played in Russian league and therefore a club similar to Porto would have the patience and tools to cut him into a fine diamond and sell him on to big clubs with lots of dosh.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Azmoun is not at the level of Real Madrid or Barcelona...

Comment

Yeah, he's above them at the minute. Don't judge it by FIFA ratings, Azmoun is superior to Trincao, Dembele, Braithwaite, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Diaz etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Yeah, he's above them at the minute. Don't judge it by FIFA ratings, Azmoun is superior to Trincao, Dembele, Braithwaite, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Diaz etc.
                Most of the players you mentioned aren’t good enough either. That’s why both teams are performing below their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Azmoun is not at the level of Real Madrid or Barcelona...
                  No one knows that. No one can say it with certainty. He is not tested but he might be at that level.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Most of the players you mentioned aren’t good enough either. That’s why both teams are performing below their standards.
                    Ah I thought you were saying their level as in their performance level. In terms of their standards, I think they'll be quickly revising them down too, now that they're both full of crap players and lacking the financial resources to remedy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      No one knows that. No one can say it with certainty. He is not tested but he might be at that level.
                      I would be more optimistic about his chances at a club like that if it was 2019 and he had been training with Leverkusen or Lazio for a few years. And I really was optimistic. But even the most expensive German kitchen knife needs to be sharpened or it will become dull.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        He scored goals against champions league big clubs, that's more than Braithwaite or tricao barca currently has
                        A few goals against top teams doesn't prove much either. There are many other players who've done the same and even more.

Once he scores against big clubs on regular basis then he'll prove that he belongs in a top Club.

Comment

I would be more optimistic about his chances at a club like that if it was 2019 and he had been training with Leverkusen or Lazio for a few years. And I really was optimistic. But even the most expensive German kitchen knife needs to be sharpened or it will become dull.
                          Luca Toni went to Bayern Munchen when he was 30 years of age, prior to his move to Bayern he was playing for low ranked Serie A and Serie B clubs (except for Fiorentina which was at that time a mid table Serie A club).

Zenit plays at a higher level than all the clubs Luca Toni played for prior to his move to Bayern. Point is that Sardar should be given a chance to prove himself. As Taz rightly pointed out Azmoun is superior to Trincao, Dembele, Braithwaite, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Diaz ao. I think that Azmoun will only leave Zenit for a subtop-top club in one of the big four leagues and i don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            Luca Toni went to Bayern Munchen when he was 30 years of age, prior to his move to Bayern he was playing for low ranked Serie A and Serie B clubs (except for Fiorentina which was at that time a mid table Serie A club).

Zenit plays at a higher level than all the clubs Luca Toni played for prior to his move to Bayern. Point is that Sardar should be given a chance to prove himself. As Taz rightly pointed out Azmoun is superior to Trincao, Dembele, Braithwaite, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Diaz ao. I think that Azmoun will only leave Zenit for a subtop-top club in one of the big four leagues and i don't blame him.
                            While Zenit (ke raastesh maali nist ba Semak) may be stronger than Fiorentina, Serie A was a very strong league when he played there. Azmoun needs to prove himself in a stronger league. A club like Sevilla would be ideal. Real Madrid or Barcelona are not proving grounds, they are ‘dog eat dog’ environments.

Comment

to me he is still our highest overall caliber footballer and as most of the lot who are now playing CF in fcb and madrid ya behtare ya ham chizi ziadi kam nadare..! however i think at this juncture in his career he needs a stepping stone club (such as Sevilla) before he would be afforded a fair enough chance of making it big in a dog eat dog competitive club like FCB and mighty madrid..!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                A few goals against top teams doesn't prove much either. There are many other players who've done the same and even more.
                                Once he scores against big clubs on regular basis then he'll prove that he belongs in a top Club.
                                If he doesn't have the luck to play big teams every week how can he scored tons of goals. The few times he played top or big teams he was often good and scored against them.
                                He is top scorer in russia (maybe twice in a row) a league that is decent, scored in UCL and ECL against renowned clubs, has world cup experience. What can he do more?
                                Big teams don't always buy finished products from other big teams but also from intermediary teams or exotic teams from South America

Comment

Working...
                                X