This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    On top of that, Sevilla's play style is somewhat aligned to TM. The shithousing and defensive nature, a lot of crosses into the box for Sardar to head in.
    except with proper supply line. Imagine Ocampos, Papu Gomez, and this isco bloke behind sardar. shietttt

Comment

^ yep
      shine there and he may well get snatched up by his/my favorite EU club Los Blancos as soon as following season..!!

Comment

Does anyone know how reliable the source is? I know Sevilla hasn't had the best of luck with purchases from the Russian league so I wonder if they are actually interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Does anyone know how reliable the source is? I know Sevilla hasn't had the best of luck with purchases from the Russian league so I wonder if they are actually interested.
          original source is mundo deportivo which is one of the oldest/biggest sports outlets in spain.

Their only other purchase from russia was promes which admittedly was a failure (but more to do with the players attitude than anything else). I dont think that would really stop them though, they are always open to different profiles and are ok with taking some risks. Israeli Dabbur was a total failure from Salzburg last season, Rony lopes from monaco is their record signing loaned out to nice now bc he failed to do anything, idrissi signed from AZ this season and they quickly offloaded him back to eridivisie.

Azmoun would represent a far more proven, high caliber, less risky purchase than any of those guys

Comment

Could be a bit of a bidding war for him this Summer, lots of the bigger clubs out there need a striker and will be looking for one this Summer.

Comment

I think Sardar has a great attitude in terms of his professionalism and I am not being sarcastic. He has solidly demonstrated that during his tenure at Zenit. I seriously think Sevilla and Sardar will be a marriage in heaven if it happens. Dortmund will be great too. La Liga is a better league yet Bundesliga is also top tear and Dortmund is also a top tear team and Germany has a bigger Iranian community with more history. Of course this last one could cause more distractions as in case of Mahdavikia. Either way, my vote goes to Sevilla but who is counting .
              Go Sardar!

Comment

^from some of his more extensive interview he comes across to me actually a lot more mature and level headed than his generally playful and goofball personality lets on..!
                he just may be a bit too sheltered and sorta bache naneh otherwise he certainly can handle himself to be a total serious Pro too if the situation requires it ..!!

Comment

I think he needs a 2 striker system to thrive. I actually find a lot of similarities to him and Timo Werner as much as that might make some people cringle. Werner thrived in being the off man and suffered when he was played as a winger or target man

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    I think he needs a 2 striker system to thrive. I actually find a lot of similarities to him and Timo Werner as much as that might make some people cringle. Werner thrived in being the off man and suffered when he was played as a winger or target man
                    I dont think werner ever had the physical capabilities of sardar. He is a sprinter who needs to have space to run into in behind. Obviously if on form he is a way more deadly finisher than sardar ever, but That means he works best when another more standard CF takes over the hold up duties and deals with physicality of opposition defenders as you mention.

Sardar is 6ft2, hardly loses an aerial battle, gets through a ton of defensive work, and is far more physically sturdy than he gets credit for. His legs are literally tree trunks. His touch with his back to goal is solid and he can link play well. Those are all the attributes you need from your lone 9.

As long as he has good service he can play any system imo. The reason why he seems reliant on a partner at zenit is because the midfield and wingers (esp when malcom was injured) were so bereft of any creativity whatsoever that the only capable person he could link up with was dzyuba

Comment

Let's hope this move happens. We are tired of Sardar rumours since 2014.

Comment

How long is the RPL break? It feels like it has been forever since Sardar has played a competitive match.

Comment

First match this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            How long is the RPL break? It feels like it has been forever since Sardar has played a competitive match.
                            It's over. It used to be from mid December to mid March. I guess with generally milder weather globally they cut it short. Also, their home Gazprom Arena has a retractable roof so they could control the temperature. They already had a cup match vs Arsenal Tula last Saturday without Sardar and lost 2-1 so they are out. Their next match will be at home vs Rostov this Saturday. I am not sure about Sardar's match readiness though.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Man fekt mikonam ke pishrafte Taremi, ke yek dooste khoobe Sardar ast, be Azmoun neshoon mide ke vaghteshe bere be yek teame behtari baazi kone.

Chon bi-shak Porto yek meydoone bozorgtari ast taa Zenit.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                It's over. It used to be from mid December to mid March. I guess with generally milder weather globally they cut it short. Also, their home Gazprom Arena has a retractable roof so they could control the temperature. They already had a cup match vs Arsenal Tula last Saturday without Sardar and lost 2-1 so they are out. Their next match will be at home vs Rostov this Saturday. I am not sure about Sardar's match readiness though.

Go Sardar!
                                Would be shorter probably due to the Euros this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X