This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    When he scored those goals for TM he was 24 (thats what i remember) . Corona has ruined his TM records too. I'm sure he can beat ali daei's record in 8 years time.
    He was even younger than that, I think around 20 or 21. I had really high expectations for him after that season. Now I think Taremi is the better player. If TM has to play with one striker, I would pick him.

Comment

This summer will determine Azmoun's true potential. Berydev denying a move to Leverkusen when he was 22 is still a travesty

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        He was even younger than that, I think around 20 or 21. I had really high expectations for him after that season. Now I think Taremi is the better player. If TM has to play with one striker, I would pick him.
        why would we have to? This discussion is meaningless. azmoun has been on winter break for 2 months, thats not his fault. Besides that hes doing his job. You cannot argue with the stats.

Hes still top scorer this season with his best tally for a half season so far (11) on the back of top scorer last season with CL goals vs strong opponents (lyon went to semi finals), on the back of strong EL performances and goals vs Fener and Villareal and being second top scorer in the league the season before.

Since he joined zenit there have been no official offers for him and if they have they havent been close to zenits valuation so we cant hold that over his head. For his part all he has said is he is ready for a new challenge. His stock was frankly pretty low when he left rubin and he has grown as a player and matured mentally in every aspect in past couple seasons, that cannot be doubted either. He is way more dependable and stable than ever before.

And for TM, these two play awesomely together and always have. They are our main offense and our two best players! We should enjoy them and not try bringing one down to promote the other.

IF azmoun makes a move to any of the rumored parties this summer he is right on track in terms of career development/progression.

Comment

You’re right, the discussion is meaningless. Taremi can play wide in a single striker formation. Just saying if I had to pick between the two. We will have to agree to disagree on the last part though. A long time has passed since his breakout season. He would have been a much better player today if he was training at a team like Leverkusen or Lazio since 2017. Even today, what is he doing at Zenit? I’ve watched most of the games. I’ve seen the quality of his teammates and opponents. I’ve seen him laughing while getting humped by the clown Dzyuba with Semak next to them smiling and shaking his head like its a sitcom or something. You think that stuff happens in the Porto locker room with Conceicao and Pepe around? Very very obviously, its his life and he can do what he wants. But if the track he had picked was becoming the best football player he can be, then he is not right on track.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            You’re right, the discussion is meaningless. Taremi can play wide in a single striker formation. Just saying if I had to pick between the two. We will have to agree to disagree on the last part though. A long time has passed since his breakout season. He would have been a much better player today if he was training at a team like Leverkusen or Lazio since 2017. Even today, what is he doing at Zenit? I’ve watched most of the games. I’ve seen the quality of his teammates and opponents. I’ve seen him laughing while getting humped by the clown Dzyuba with Semak next to them smiling and shaking his head like its a sitcom or something. You think that stuff happens in the Porto locker room with Conceicao and Pepe around? Very very obviously, its his life and he can do what he wants. But if the track he had picked was becoming the best football player he can be, then he is not right on track.
            Of course he would have, but thats football. Where would mehdi be if he went to europe instead of fucking around in qatar, same thing applies. Sardar is a jokester and up until recently mehdi was giving rahbar BJs on social media, everybody has potential faults that can be microanalyzed and criticized. ARJ is comparatively the most professional, most serious of any of them but by far the most useless for TM and on any notable level beyond eridivisie.

What matters is on the pitch.

Zenit have better players than you give them credit for, very similar level to porto actually. You mention pepe who is on his last legs, zenit have Rakitskiy and Lovren, hardly no name jokes. One a CL winner who played many mins for Klopps historic liverpool teams and the other arguably the best center back produced by eastern block in last 10 years. Wilmar barrios is a very solid CDM who is a starter in the same colombian midfield as Portos Uribe.

Wendel was the best player on sporting lisbon after the departure of bruno fernandes, the same sporting that is now beating Mehdi's Porto to the league title.

Douglas Santos has a great reputation in germany from hamburg days and is a Bundesliga level player according to many fans of that league. There is no need to talk about malcoms calibre.

Driussi is the same crap as many of the porto latin american wingers that get loads of mins.

Dzyuba might be a clown but there can be little doubting his quality, just look at his goal this year vs lazio.

Zenits problem, and the most crucial reason sardar needs to leave, is that they have a coach who is tactically inept unlike conceicao, and instead of extracting 110% from his players he can only extract like 40%. That isnt sardar's fault.

Anyways, like we see with Taremi's success, players progress/mature at different rates and different times. Taremi was doing nothing until 18 months ago, but those experiences of missed opporunities in qatar and hashieh in PP, goh bazi in torkiye, missing key chances for TM in WC, all look like they contributed in great part to him making a mental pact with himself to not waste any more time and be more hyper focussed/consistent with his career which allowed the meteoric rise we see now. Lets hope a similar situation is close to occuring for Sardar.

Comment

^ Actually, there is now scientific studies that point to certain people starting to show new levels of maturity from a neuroscience standpoint after the age 27. Unfortunately, that is kind of late to start a career in football but for someone who has done above average in professional arena like Sardar, they could really show new maturity in the next few years and flourish. I definitely stand for Sardar to do that since he is at the cusp of a major breakthrough.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Hi! It is strange that you do not write about the possible transfer of Azmun to Borussia Dortmund. The Russian segment of the Internet only talks about this, and some already write about it as a fait accompli.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                  Hi! It is strange that you do not write about the possible transfer of Azmun to Borussia Dortmund. The Russian segment of the Internet only talks about this, and some already write about it as a fait accompli.
                  If Dortmund reaches the Champions League, nothing will happen. Haaland will remain at BVB.
                  But if they should miss the CL, Haaland will leave - in this case (and also considering the fact that they have to save money) Azmoun can become an option.
                  Next to Thuram, who could follow his coach Rose from Mönchengladbach to Dortmund.

I will remain exciting...

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                    We talked about it when the rumours first started to come out. The problem with Azmoun and rumours is that he has been linked with nearly every team in Europe since he was a teenager, it kind of takes away the excitement when he is linked with another club.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                      Look where Sardar got.
                      One year and half ago he used to be the undisputed best Iranian player. It's not the case anymore. Taremi has been outshining Sardar by far. Mehdi's thread here has more than twice as much pages than Sardar's.
                      Sardar shouldn't envy Mehdi but he should take an example on Mehdi's professionalism, ambition and desire to succeed.
                      A player with his qualitiy should do better. I hope he'll take the right decision this summer.
                      Sardar made the move to Europe at the age of 18 to develop his game at high level from early on. Taremi moved there at 27/28. Not many better examples to show who's more Professional than making the right moves to develop career from an early age, so I don't agree with your statement that taremi is overall more professional. It's the opposite in my opinion.

Mehdi is doing really well and let's not forget that he's a couple years older and many players reach their prime right at 27/28/29. Let's wait and see where Sardar is in a couple years, when he might peak as well.

Many of us might like mehdi better or enjoy his style of play more, but that doesn't mean he's a better player more professional.

Players have personal lives too and other things matter just as much as football, and this can certainly explain his extended stay in Russia, and doesn't take away from his professionalism, especially considering he moved to Europe at 18 to develop properly.

So when it comes to ambition and desire to succeed, Sardar is above taremi who didn't even try Europe until 10 years after Sardar.

I also wouldn't judge either of them by the amount of posts on their thread lolll. Just a matter of new hype, good results and peoples preferences for a topic.

Comment

It seems sevilla entered negociations : https://www.elgoldigital.com/sardar-...-la-delantera/

Comment

Maghaale mige ke nakhostin tamaashaa miyoone Monchi, modire kharid o foroshe Sevilla, va Modir-barnaameye Sardar rooy daashte.

Bebinim natije chi mishe. Bi-shak Sevilla yek meydoone besyaar khoobi ast baraye Azmoun.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            It seems sevilla entered negociations : https://www.elgoldigital.com/sardar-...-la-delantera/
                            literally a dream move

Comment

Sevilla would probably the most ideal place for Azmoun. Consistently playing in Europe and in La Liga and he’d get good minutes too. Hope the move materializes

Comment

On top of that, Sevilla's play style is somewhat aligned to TM. The shithousing and defensive nature, a lot of crosses into the box for Sardar to head in.

Comment

Working...
                                X