Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the informative post, as usual.

Comment

Leverkusen has spent 25M+ on multiple players, I wouldn't count them out. They need CL qualification to afford another signing like that though.

Comment

Guess who dropped by the training camp? Sardar still out and hasn't re-joined the camp yet.

Comment

Does anybody know why Sardar is always late joining camps?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Does anybody know why Sardar is always late joining camps?
            he actually never left dubai I think. They were all given a few days off. (unless he went back to iran which last I check he hadnt)

He is missing in pics bc of injury.

When their camp first started he was a couple days late bc he had problems getting Visa for UAE lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he actually never left dubai I think. They were all given a few days off. (unless he went back to iran which last I check he hadnt)

He is missing in pics bc of injury.

When their camp first started he was a couple days late bc he had problems getting Visa for UAE lol.
              huh...any updates on the severity of the injury yet..??
              too bad he couldnt get jiggy with the fresh prince of bel air..! wtf man...first he missed most of key CL matches and now this..!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Guess who dropped by the training camp? Sardar still out and hasn't re-joined the camp yet.

Wow if I was sardar I would be really pissed for missing this
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Am I the only one noticing will smith in the picture?
                  This is just a random picture with a celebrity

Comment

Any official news on Sardar's ankle injury? Did they do scans or MRIs? They were suspicious of ligament damage. Did they found out if there was any?

Go Sardar!

Comment

Dang, did his mom this time send him all the way to Dubai instead of Bel-Air?

Comment

This is nice yet I am worried about how lax they are with masks. We are in the worst phase of the pandemic and with new Virus variants there are studies that suggest even vaccinated people could be 50% infectious. There is so much that we don't know with more deadly variants emerging all over the world and those are only the ones that have been sequenced. We need to keep wearing masks and socially distance for a while. To tell you the truth, I am glad Sardar is not here even though I am worried about his ankle injury. I hope Zenit is not as secretive as they were with his illness last fall that kept him away for more than a month.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          This is nice yet I am worried about how lax they are with masks. We are in the worst phase of the pandemic and with new Virus variants there are studies that suggest even vaccinated people could be 50% infectious. There is so much that we don't know with more deadly variants emerging all over the world and those are only the ones that have been sequenced. We need to keep wearing masks and socially distance for a while. To tell you the truth, I am glad Sardar is not here even though I am worried about his ankle injury. I hope Zenit is not as secretive as they were with his illness last fall that kept him away for more than a month.

Go Sardar!
                          I would imagine every single person in this photo as well as will smith are constantly tested so nothing to worry about, unless they're going out of their bubbles etc.

Comment

^ mattigil jaan, this is exactly the kind of approach that is dangerous. Testing and contact tracing and now vaccination are only safeguards. They are necessary but not complete protection. This virus is mutating and becoming more deadly. It's viscous. I respectfully disagree. There is a lot to worry about. Eventually, when over 70% of the population gets vaccinated plus new infections and deaths are under control we could declare that we are out of the woods. We still have a long way to go.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Also I'm not sure Will Smith is in the Zenit bubble

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                ^ mattigil jaan, this is exactly the kind of approach that is dangerous. Testing and contact tracing and now vaccination are only safeguards. They are necessary but not complete protection. This virus is mutating and becoming more deadly. It's viscous. I respectfully disagree. There is a lot to worry about. Eventually, when over 70% of the population gets vaccinated plus new infections and deaths are under control we could declare that we are out of the woods. We still have a long way to go.

Go Sardar!
                                No I completely agree with you, but the perception I have is that these rich people and football communities are in a different situation to most people around the world, the average Joe.

But I completely agree that everyone especially the public need to be vigilant and extra careful with masks and social distancing. I've not been anywhere myself other than essential shopping etc since March last year as I wouldn't want my parents getting anything from me or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X