Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard that club brugge does not want kaveh and separated and he is going back to esteghlal maybe

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
      i heard that club brugge does not want kaveh and separated and he is going back to esteghlal maybe
      Its obvious he wasn't going to stick around with Brugge, but a move to esteghlal would be very disappointing. He's done enough in Belgium to get an offer from mid-tier Belgian or Dutch team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Its obvious he wasn't going to stick around with Brugge, but a move to esteghlal would be very disappointing. He's done enough in Belgium to get an offer from mid-tier Belgian or Dutch team.
        Tbf he has done WAY better than the average forward for a mid table Belgian or Dutch team. Last years stats was the one year that wasn’t very impressive and that’s bc he kept picking up knocks here and there. There is absolutely no way in hell even with the most incompetent agent he wouldn’t have a ton of offers from those mid table teams and some top table teams in those leagues and more. He has been super consistent and super effective in Europe for the last 3-4 years!
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 07-02-2021, 04:10 PM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He got way too many miles on him though & he ain’t a spring chicken anymore either ..! I think last season’s frequent sick note was a sign of things to come for him ..!? & if anyone Bayat knows that, otherwise he woulda taken him back on what seems to be free now ..!?
          May still yet do so if actually he is released from his Brugge contract & can be had for Free ..!?? Or probably some other team in league would surely snatch him ..!? Especially if agrees to meager personal term$..!
          I don’t figure a Ss offer is anything considered lucrative!!?
          Ps
          I can possibly see Brugge offering on the free to SS or possibly to teams in other EU leagues , but highly doubtful they would accept such to another club in league they are competing in ..!?
          Remember they wouldn’t even allow him to suite up against them while on loan @ Charlie boys
          Porto should grab him as a freebie
          Can u imagine him n sardar n Mehdi all on Porto in CL action next season ..! Wooweee
          Last edited by BacheLot; 07-02-2021, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            They had 4 Iranians at the same time before, Yazdani, Emamifar, Mahdavi and Minavand...
            Minavand?
            He was at strum graz (YOU should know. You're right there, close by)
            I'm not sure if the other 3 were all at the same time. emamifar & yazdani were. Mahdavi was after these two.
            needs to be checked.

nevertheless, as I said Beiranvand has the credentials and record to make Bayat's case easier.
            And with the high probability of Gholi getting a transfer, then it wouldnt be much of an issue at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Tbf he has done WAY better than the average forward for a mid table Belgian or Dutch team. Last years stats was the one year that wasn’t very impressive and that’s bc he kept picking up knocks here and there. There is absolutely no way in hell even with the most incompetent agent he wouldn’t have a ton of offers from those mid table teams and some top table teams in those leagues and more. He has been super consistent and super effective in Europe for the last 3-4 years!

dont EVER underestimate the power of an incompetent agent to completely ruin a player's career or at least a good few years of it.

Comment

Minavand was at Charleroi but not at the same time as Yazdani, Emamifar and Mahdavi, it was almost at the end of short career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

That picture is making me smile.

It reminds me of the pose someone does when they are having the picture taken with a celebrity. Gholizadeh is obviously the celebrity.

Comment

Friendly match today. SV Zulte Waregem 3:2 RCSC (no goals by our boy)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          He had a great season last year, but this year he has to really stand out even more. His great play will hopefully out-grow Charleroi and the Belgian league.

Would love to see him the La Liga or even Ligue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Irans Bruno Fernandes (ish), he eaven looks like him a little bit
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              Irans Bruno Fernandes (ish), he eaven looks like him a little bit
                              But with bigger ears (goosh bal).

Comment

Sorry to boring up this old topic, but What is the latest on Kaveh?

Feyenoord is in need of a strikter & Kaveh would do great Their!
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X