• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There defence is so poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      There defence is so poor.
      so shit. Im not sure how gholi and their offensive crew (who apart from kaveh and maybe bruno when he is fit leave a lot to be desired) can be expected to score 4 goals a game just to get a w.

I think they would be better off dropping all nicholson,fall,berahino crap and going 4-3-3 to help midfield out more. They are really missing their solid CDM who was suspended for 5 games.

Comment

They seem to play that old Madrid style of the late 90’s and early 2000’s where it doesn’t how many we concede we will try and get more than you.

Something has to change as you say, last season they had the second best defence in the league with the season cut short. They have already conceded two more goals than last season with 9 games less played.

Comment

Embarrassing defense that hasn’t improved a bit. It’s let them down so often this season.

Comment

praise for gholi post match...

NEWSLETTER | Charleroi tilts, despite a Gholizadeh at the maneuver

Gholizadeh (7) The carolo box of ideas on Saturday. Delivers the two assists on the Carolos goals.

https://www.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf20210...a-la-manoeuvre
            their highest rated.

Comment

5 goals and 5 assists now for Gholizadeh in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                5 goals and 5 assists now for Gholizadeh in the league.
                if you add his assist vs lech poznan in EL he has 5 goals and 6 assists all comps.

I can see him doubling it, and getting that top 5 league transfer he so deserves.

He is a steal for 8 ish mil.

I dont have as much fun watching any TM player in recent memory (just to see ball at their feet) and he is doing it surrounded by bunch of olagh level players.

His performances in TM have been almost MOTM each time.

Ready for next step...

Comment

If Nuno went for 5.4 million pounds then Gholizadeh will definitely go for more than that. If he can get into double figures for both goals and assists then that would be brilliant.

By the way Rezaei goal tonight was his 7th already in the league.

Comment

I hope he doesn't make AJB's mistake of going to a bottom table team in top league

Comment

Takin a look at his agents list of players almost all of them are playin in Belgium & France. A good Ligue1 club like lets say Lille, Rennes, Marseille ... could be a realistic next move for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        Takin a look at his agents list of players almost all of them are playin in Belgium & France. A good Ligue1 club like lets say Lille, Rennes, Marseille ... could be a realistic next move for him.
                        Ligue1 is a good move, especially a team in Europa. If he can handle that for 2-3 seasons, he can definitely earn a move to a top 3 league

Comment

league one would be nice .

IMHO la liga fits gholi style the most.

A mid table la liga team would be perfect for gholi.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

From ligue 1 only teams I think would be good are the ones mentioned, likes of lille, rennes, Marseille, Lyon, Monaco.

If not those I prefer la liga the most.

But it seems that french teams typically are watching belgium the closest, still I think gholi's performances and numbers, coupled with age and not too expensive price tag will attract suitors from all over come summer time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              From ligue 1 only teams I think would be good are the ones mentioned, likes of lille, rennes, Marseille, Lyon, Monaco.

If not those I prefer la liga the most.

But it seems that french teams typically are watching belgium the closest, still I think gholi's performances and numbers, coupled with age and not too expensive price tag will attract suitors from all over come summer time.
                              Ligue 1 have non EU quotas.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X