This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Do we have any video of the goal? Was it his 5th?
    5 G, 4 A all comps. not even halfway through. Plus Charleroi have already gone through and seem to have come out of their annual shit spell.

Man what a player he is. Seriously, his 1-2 touch play, anticipation of the offensive move 3-4 plays ahead is simply outstanding. The way he passes and moves for the return breaks lines so often and his decision making just keeps getting better too. Not to mention, he is completely 2 footed.

Off the ball he presses and works back like an animal. He is constantly impacting the game throughout 90 mins. IF charleroi had an even better coach he could get more out of gholizadeh by giving him additional freedom and telling teammates to find him more consistently between lines.

This guy has to be the first name on any TM teamsheet with Sardar and Taremi. He is a better player than ghoddos or ARJ too because he does not work in MOMENTS only. Regardless of goals/assists his overall impact on the game is always noticeable, his defensive work crucial, and has speed+technique to break through any defense.

Comment

I only watched a total of 25 minutes of the match and Gholi was magnificent pure and simple. Full of energy, always on tip of his toes, making impeccable passes and being the engine of the offense while consistently helping with defense. We already knew what an asset in Gholi we have for TM but today he was something else, looking like he was at his best. If he performs like this for TM, we shall be unstoppable in Asia.

Go Gholi!

Comment

This boy has gone past 8 cylinders and is into Turbocharge. May he continue to stay injury-free and do some serious damage to Bahrain and Iraq then go and join a top European club as this is where he belongs.

Great attitude, great energy, great vision, great speed and work rate, all signs of a winner.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          GAME OVER.

Deserved win from charleroi. Should have scored earlier.
          Gholi their most dangerous all game and then provided the killer blow, with a bit of help by anderlecht GK letting it slip through.

Charleroi second place!! Couple weeks off now before playing antwerp, hopefully Kaveh is back by then.
          Interesting to see if like some managers, Anderlecht manager sells his Keeper cheap after that slip! 😤
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

FYI this youtube channel provides all highlights for the JPL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoN...8wfyADw/videos

Comment

La Liga is the perfect league for Gholizadeh, a club such as Valencia, Villareal, Sevilla etc. Hope he moves to Spain, after Nekounam and Shojaei we haven't had Iranian players shine in the best league of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                5 G, 4 A all comps. not even halfway through. Plus Charleroi have already gone through and seem to have come out of their annual shit spell.

Man what a player he is. Seriously, his 1-2 touch play, anticipation of the offensive move 3-4 plays ahead is simply outstanding. The way he passes and moves for the return breaks lines so often and his decision making just keeps getting better too. Not to mention, he is completely 2 footed.

Off the ball he presses and works back like an animal. He is constantly impacting the game throughout 90 mins. IF charleroi had an even better coach he could get more out of gholizadeh by giving him additional freedom and telling teammates to find him more consistently between lines.

This guy has to be the first name on any TM teamsheet with Sardar and Taremi. He is a better player than ghoddos or ARJ too because he does not work in MOMENTS only. Regardless of goals/assists his overall impact on the game is always noticeable, his defensive work crucial, and has speed+technique to break through any defense.
                Kamelan hamnazaram.

Gholi dar nimeye dovvom dar bishtare mogheiyathaaye Charleroi yek dasti daasht. Paskaari-kardanesh kamelan ashkaare tamrin shodeh ast va

hamteamihaash raa khoob peyda mikone, makhsosan Kaveh ke bayad harche zodtar bargarde be khate hamleye Charleroi chon niyaaz darand

be yek mohaajeme baashoosh ke dar baazie daryaafti betoone toophaa raa pakhsh kone.

Dar zemn, bargashte Massimo Bruno pas az chandin maah masdomiyat besyaar mosbate chon yeki az khallaqtarin baazikonhaaye team ast,

va dirooz vaghti varede zamin shod kaarsaaz bood.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Any other vid of his goal .!?
                  I don’t want to download
                  Why can’t they just post the damn vid on their site !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I don’t want to download
                    My friend, I don't know what your setup is but I never have to download anything from Varzesh3, I always stream. I live in the US and I use Chrome for my browser. I even stream on my iPhone via Safari. Lately, Varzesh3 bandwidth has been crap and I have also had a lot of problems streaming in the last few days but I eventually get through. I have spent a lot of time trying to find the highlights, yet Charleroi is one of the worst teams when it comes to making the highlights available. I couldn't find anything on line. This was one of the best performances of Gholi and if anyone could find quality highlights, I will be appreciative too.

Go Gholi!

Comment

I don’t want to download
                      haji there is no need to download! Just wait for the play button to load and click play

Comment

I don’t want to download
                        Disable your adblocker on varzesh3 if you have one. Otherwise it won't work.

Comment

Well-deserved celebration!

Comment

It's incredible how Gholizadeh has developed.
                            I can't wait for the next TM game with a Taremi-Azmoun-Gholizadeh offense.

Comment

I don’t want to download

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                Disable your adblocker on varzesh3 if you have one. Otherwise it won't work.
                                That’s what it was
                                Thanks man
                                With AB on it only shows you a Download link to click on

Comment

Working...
                                X