Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and just like that, it is 2-2. Goli was the first goal. And a beautiful one too. About 25 minutes to go

Comment

3-2 Morioka (sp) beautiful shot from 22 yards out

Comment

Why did they change GK? New guy gives up another. 3-3 now.

Comment

4-3 Charleroi! Morioka with an amazing pass and run,lays it off and bruno (finally back from injury after 1+ year) fires home.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Why did they change GK? New guy gives up another. 3-3 now.
            Beiro is available

Bayat should turn charleroi as the hub for iranians, like wolves with portuguese

Comment

Finished 4-3 for Charlerio.

Comment

Angizeye Gholi dar in baazi besyaar khoob bood.

Agar eshtebah nakonam dafeye pish ham ba in team golzani kard.

Charleroi niyaaz be in bord daasht ta hanooz ba teamhaaye balaaye jadval reghabat kone.

Jom'e dobaare baazi dare, in baar ba Anderlecht.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gholi must go to a la liga team ASAP!!! It’s a crime if he doesn’t get picked up in the winter or summer window at the latest by a La Liga or Bundesliga team!!!!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here is Gholi's goal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...±Ú©Ù„-بروژ

Comment

Comment

Superb performance by Gholi-Z. A real live-wire!

This boy is special, the best we have in TM’s attacking midfield and worthy of a decent TOP CLUB transfer where he can truly shine and step up.

I can happily and with confidence put my hand on my heart and say he would do well at Real. A statement that I cannot make for any of our other legionnaires!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          Superb performance by Gholi-Z. A real live-wire!

This boy is special, the best we have in TM’s attacking midfield and worthy of a decent TOP CLUB transfer where he can truly shine and step up.

I can happily and with confidence put my hand on my heart and say he would do well at Real. A statement that I cannot make for any of our other legionnaires!
                          Real Bettis? I mean I love Goli as much as the next guy, but saying he would do well at Madrid is absolutely nuts. You are talking about a team where Isco can’t get off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            Real Bettis? I mean I love Goli as much as the next guy, but saying he would do well at Madrid is absolutely nuts. You are talking about a team where Isco can’t get off the bench.
                            Nothing wrong with setting your hopes high and end up with the next best team. But I shall still hold for the real Real 😊
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He's such a hard worker to connect the midfield to the offense. He can work in so many systems as a result.

I too hope he goes to Spain after this season. Should easily hit 20 G/A across comps

Comment

Match day today. Kaveh still not available

Comment

Working...
                                X