This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    definitely signs of exhaustion, wonder why charleroi couldnt use someone like delfi in this situation???

Why loan him out when clearly you lack good options up front.
    Chaerloi have been a bit of a head scratcher for me. While I do admire them and the way they play, the delfi situation is weird AF to me. I also don’t think Noorafkan got a fair shot either.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Chaerloi have been a bit of a head scratcher for me. While I do admire them and the way they play, the delfi situation is weird AF to me. I also don’t think Noorafkan got a fair shot either.
      The new coach doesn't rate Delfi from what I understand, they also have 5-6 forwards/wingers.

Noorafkan apparently didn't play well in the reserve league which isn't a good level to not perform in. Could've been having bad team mates around him or being in a new country.

Comment

Noorafkan is very overrated.

He's small and weak, doesn't really have any standout qualities in my opinion.

I know others seem to like him but objectively he is just a player who had a good youth showing and hasnt really grown much physically or mentally.

Delfi on the other hand could have definitely helped charleroi. I think after a good season with gorica he will be part of the main team.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

noorafkan is not at the level of any of their mids or even close.

Delfi could have got regular minutes for them and been a help with depth but regardless he looks like hes kicking on in croatia and can return with a season as a pretty regular starter under his belt (given the way things are going for him so far).

Their coach spoke very highly of Delfi in his first months in charge last season, and said he was really unlucky with injury. If the staff+ management didnt rate him they would ship him back to iran like norafkan, not facilitate+encourage a loan for him to work on his deficiencies in european environment.

Comment

You can call Nourafkan many things but how is he small and weak?? He has a temper issue and has a rigid style of play that doesn't sit with the eyes too smoothly but otherwise physically he is well sounded for a midfielder.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              You can call Nourafkan many things but how is he small and weak?? He has a temper issue and has a rigid style of play that doesn't sit with the eyes too smoothly but otherwise physically he is well sounded for a midfielder.
              Maybe in PGL where half of the players eat chelo kabob every day he is well sounded but he didn’t cut it physically in Belgium or else they wouldn’t have benched him.

He’s not a very big guy and he looks scrawny too.

If he was even half as good as you guys say he is he would have gotten minutes for charleroi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

International break coming at the right time for this team and has been mentioned them not being in the Europa League May be a blessing in disguise if they want to challenge for the league.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...o_berahino_on/

[Official] RSC Charleroi sign Saido Berahino on loan from Zulte Waregem with option to buy

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

[Official] RSC Charleroi sign Saido Berahino on loan from Zulte Waregem with option to buy
                    Terrible news. He has the worst disciplinary record, he got done twice for DUI, tested positive for MDMA, showed up to training late etc throughout his career, he has talent thats for sure but he is a troublemaker.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

he has mellowed out in belgium. Its a much better player to have in xi than mamadou fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Why did I read Said Benrahma for a sec hahaha

Comment

i suppose more competition for our boys but these last 2-3 games were proof positive that charlieboys were awful thin in their squad depth and fatigue for most part did them in..!

Comment

This is also a decent signing for Charleroi. The guy is proven in the league and scored 30 goals in all comps in 2016/2017.

Comment

Must be decent if he was an anderlecht player and scored almost 40 goals in two seasons.

Definitely much needed depth to rest kaveh some games or leave out nicholson

Nicholson is a good physical presence but his IQ in the game is quite poor. He doesn't find his teamates well.

Comment

Ali and Kaveh starting

Comment

Working...
                                X