Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref really doesn’t believe anything Nicholson does.

Comment

Really bad luck for Charleroi. At least this means they can fully focus on winning the league I guess

Comment

Time to keep the advanced position in the league...

Comment

They're out

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Ali and Kaveh are miles better than their team mates.

That being said, Chaleroi are miles better than this team. Very surprising loss. they were pushing so hard at the end.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

wowwww. Such an unlucky night for charleroi. i dont know why they didnt play with this intensity in first half. Even before Red card they were bossing the game.

so dissapointing to not see these two boys in european comp this year bc they really deserve it.

Comment

I feel for charleroi players and coach that was a rough one - soooooo many chances. Cruel game football can be sometimes this was a prime example of that.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

gholi was excellent. Some of his plays under pressure late on were just brilliant. He has improved so much.

Comment

So the only club with Iranians guaranteed to be in the starting line up is out?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      So the only club with Iranians guaranteed to be in the starting line up is out?
                      Yeah and we have 2 Iranians with guaranteed playing time in the champions league playing the likes of Dortmund, City, Lazio and more. I’m not mad
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe Beiro will be our only starting one in EL for Antwerp.

Comment

kaveh and gholi needs some rest as well they play every game. shame for the club that needed some extra cash flow

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Yeah and we have 2 Iranians with guaranteed playing time in the champions league playing the likes of Dortmund, City, Lazio and more. I’m not mad
                            I had high hopes for charleroi in europa league, more than any other legionnaires in EL who are mainly on the bench right now

Belgian club results in European competition are a little bit worrying recently

Comment

Charleroi played very well and created a shitload of chances but was bad in conversion and a little unlucky as well.

They allowed Poznan space to shoot thinking nothing would happen and they ended up scoring twice this way.

Gholizadeh is such a standout player though and his workrate and energy is nothing short of incredibly impressive.

In the 94th minute poznan tried to counter and gholizadeh sprinted all the way back to his own box, got the ball, and pushed it back up again.

He's been putting in the work every game to help his team win and for this I think he will be a very successful player in his european career.

Aside from his very clean assist, which I would call a typical gholizadeh-esque assist at this point.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Their game this coming Sunday is their 5th game in 16 days... of which, Ali and Kaveh played pretty much every minute of, including a 120 minute game. The team's performance will be weak this Sunday as their squad has no depth and they play the same players over and over again. Hoping for no injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X