Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Who was the Sanat Naft DM who play like Verratti? I remember a member posted a youtube compilation some months ago
    moslem mojadami. He will leave SNA this summer. Remains to be seen if it is to Tractor/SS/PP or to Europe. I think some greek teams were mentioned so far.

Comment

Earlier I mentioned Dehghani had an offer from Portugal. Here’s their letter of interest that they’ve sent out to Sepahan for his services. C.D. Mafra play in the Portuguese 2nd division and have finished 4th this season.

Comment

^^ This is the same club that Reza Karamolachaab played for a few years back, I believe.

Comment

They want him for free. Lol. Punks.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170336...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
            23 year old Jafar Salmani will be going to Liga NOS side Portimonense, headed by ex-Sanat Naft Abadan coach Paulo Sergio. He is quite a solid coach as mentioned here before and works well with young players. Portimonense technically would have gotten relegated this past season after a big drop off in performance, however bc of Vitorias financial issues they were instead relegated for Aves.

Salmani is very technical and fast LW/LB from Khuzestan with classic jonoobi dribbling skills. He played for Omid and was one of the better ones. His versatility is a good asset, and we need a back up to milad badly. Having one LB who is more technical can be a good option.

It should be made official shortly as he is travelling to portugal as PGPL finished.
            THANK YOU! This is what we need. The next generation of midfielders and, most importantly, defenders.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/jafar_salmani25/?hl=en

Jafar Salmani also reposted about the Portimonense links on his IG story.

------------------

I wonder for what position they will be playing him as, LW/LB?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/jafar_salmani25/?hl=en
                Jafar Salmani also reposted about the Portimonense links on his IG story.
                ------------------
                I wonder for what position they will be playing him as, LW/LB?
                he is primarily LWB for SNA in 3-5-2. He was selected in totw this week. https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_OuUXBtJD/

Portimonense have a good LW who scored 5 goals and gave 7 assists this term, but only 1 LB who came from B team recently, so I think that Salmani may have more chance for LB slot, which again could be interesting for TM that needs reserve LB.

In other news Moghanlou now publicly stated his desire and goal is to move leave PGPL and follow in footsteps of taremi in portugal. He said that the move to Santa Clara is not 100% yet but he hopes it is completed and his advisors + agents know that this is his primary target.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170348...B1%D9%88%D9%85

I think these two moves will happen. Niazmand + Salimi could also find way to LigaNOS.

Comment

Hajsafi to Aris Thessaloniki heating up again:

"Aris: Hadjisafi in the spotlight again

The case of Esan Hadjisafi returns to the transfer news of the "yellow-blacks" .

The Iranian was left ... behind, in terms of the final discussions, however, and from the moment other transfer fronts closed, the "yellow-blacks" are turning to the Traktor player again.

The element that causes concern to the people of PAE Aris is that he did not finish his obligations with the team of Iran, before the end of August, however, Alkmini is reportedly willing to wait for him.

The reason is that they believe in its value, as well as in the fact that it greatly serves the game plan of Michael Enning.

Hadjisafi can play in different positions, although on Mars (if an agreement is reached) he is destined for the axis.

In the next 24 hours new ones will emerge and the possibility of finalizing the agreement between them gathers several possibilities."

https://www.metrosport.gr/aris-sto-p...tzisafi-279040
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 08-21-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Hajsafi to Aris Thessaloniki heating up again:

"Aris: Hadjisafi in the spotlight again

The case of Esan Hadjisafi returns to the transfer news of the "yellow-blacks" .

The Iranian was left ... behind, in terms of the final discussions, however, and from the moment other transfer fronts closed, the "yellow-blacks" are turning to the Traktor player again.

The element that causes concern to the people of PAE Aris is that he did not finish his obligations with the team of Iran, before the end of August, however, Alkmini is reportedly willing to wait for him.

The reason is that they believe in its value, as well as in the fact that it greatly serves the game plan of Michael Enning.

Hadjisafi can play in different positions, although on Mars (if an agreement is reached) he is destined for the axis.

In the next 24 hours new ones will emerge and the possibility of finalizing the agreement between them gathers several possibilities."

https://www.metrosport.gr/aris-sto-p...tzisafi-279040
                    I think axis is referring to midfield?

Comment

i never understand why we don't have more "follow up" transfers to a league where a hamvatan played one or two decent seasons.

F.E ; i hoped to see new transfers to Greece after our players did great their, same goes for Russia and Turkey.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        i never understand why we don't have more "follow up" transfers to a league where a hamvatan played one or two decent seasons.
                        F.E ; i hoped to see new transfers to Greece after our players did great their, same goes for Russia and Turkey.
                        Yeah me neither. Realistically Karim should've gone somewhere better after he almost won the Golden Boot in Greece (2017-18). I never understood why he didn't have decent offers. Or if he did have them why he went to Nottingham Forest of all places.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Yeah me neither. Realistically Karim should've gone somewhere better after he almost won the Golden Boot in Greece (2017-18). I never understood why he didn't have decent offers. Or if he did have them why he went to Nottingham Forest of all places.
                          Forest is owned by Olympiakos' owner.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Forest is owned by Olympiakos' owner.
                            The owner really screwed him over.

Comment

Torabi has a good offer from a Qatari team but he wants more money; Alipour/Perspolis in a possible deal with a Turkish team (not a big one).

Comment

Update on Hajsafi's potential move to Aris Thessaloniki:

"Even in the case of a final agreement and the acquisition of Bruno, nothing changes in the case of Hadjisafi. The agreement with the latter is a given, in fact the player asked to be included in the European list (!), But it remains to complete his obligations with Traktor. On the 26th of the month, his team will play in the semifinals of the Cup and in case of qualification, his obligations will be extended until the beginning of September. Otherwise, the plan of the two sides predicts his arrival in Thessaloniki at the end of August."

https://balla.com.cy/2020/08/22/plisiazei-o-mproyno/

Comment

Working...
                                X