Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Never understood why Switzerland/Austria who have good relations with Iran don't have more iranians in their league
    I am from Austira and played in many clubs here and also with very good palyers and in high quality clubs.
    My impression was always that the philosophy of the clubs here are very strange and very conservative. They are not willing to jump on new things very easily. In the last years it is getting better and the clubs are more open than 5 years ago. Moreover the clubs here in Austria dont spend much money on players regarding to the salary and transfer fees.
    I just hope we can get 2 good players to austria and then many other clubs will join the race for iranian players
    sigpic

Comment

Something that Beiro said in his interview/Argument yesterday which stuck out to me as one of the reasons why many European clubs are reluctant to deal with Iranian players.

He said that there were random agents (not his) who without his permission were contacting Antwerp and other clubs trying to get involved in his move out of Iran. I'm not sure how common place this is in football in general, but I guess unprofessional (and possibly illegal) things like this being associated with Iranian players probably doesn't help the cause.

Comment

Never understood why Switzerland/Austria who have good relations with Iran don't have more iranians in their league
        Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
        I am from Austira and played in many clubs here and also with very good palyers and in high quality clubs.
        My impression was always that the philosophy of the clubs here are very strange and very conservative. They are not willing to jump on new things very easily. In the last years it is getting better and the clubs are more open than 5 years ago. Moreover the clubs here in Austria dont spend much money on players regarding to the salary and transfer fees.
        I just hope we can get 2 good players to austria and then many other clubs will join the race for iranian players
        Are you guys sure they have a conservative transfer policy? Because I saw St. Pölten have a Jamaican, North Korean, and Senegalese players and back in the days we were exporting quite a few to the Austrian Bundesliga. Why that stoped in recent times, not sure...

Nonetheless, it's good that their interest has returned and St. Pölten want Reza Asadi. If this move happens, he would be playing for a better club than Ezatolahi in an arguably better league. I personally rate Asadi's skills even if people see him as a budget version of Ezatolahi. It looks likely that this moves going to happen (once visas, paperwork, etc... gets resolved I'm assuming) based on your source:
        Midfielder Reza Asadi is set to move to St. Pölten. Administrative hurdles have delayed the transfer so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Are you guys sure they have a conservative transfer policy? Because I saw St. Pölten have a Jamaican, North Korean, and Senegalese players and back in the days we were exporting quite a few to the Austrian Bundesliga. Why that stoped in recent times, not sure...

Nonetheless, it's good that their interest has returned and St. Pölten want Reza Asadi. If this move happens, he would be playing for a better club than Ezatolahi in an arguably better league. I personally rate Asadi's skills even if people see him as a budget version of Ezatolahi. It looks likely that this moves going to happen (once visas, paperwork, etc... gets resolved I'm assuming) based on your source:
          It's a great move for him if true, and I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't really rate him for Team Melli at all.. He's slow and not technical at all

I hope he goes to Europe and proves me wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            It's a great move for him if true, and I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't really rate him for Team Melli at all.. He's slow and not technical at all

I hope he goes to Europe and proves me wrong!
            slow and not technical but physically super imposing and defensively sound. I personally think a super mobile defensive midfield profile like mojadami is more interesting for TM, but frankly who knows how any of our domestic guys who havent played for TM will look in europe. Daei who is an excellent talent spotter was really high on asadi and introduced him to the league with great performances at saipa. Maybe he can surprise us and provide much needed competition in CDM role. Although I personally view his profile as more similar to saeid but without technique than a ground coverer like ebrahimi (mojadami is more in this mould).

Austria is a solid league and with his physique he should have at least no adaptation issues on that front.

Comment

It was very Conservative and its opening more and more. But the northkorean was playing in Switzerland for many years before he came to Austria and the Jamaican was playing in the MLS. There were not scouted or bought from their homecountries.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Lol Hadi Mohammadi from Zobahan transferred to FC Goa in the Indian league
                Dar in moredhaa ast ke bayad goft "Nooshe joonesh".

Raasti akse PAG raa ba teame jadie chinish didam. Dar in mored dobaare bayad tekraar kard: kooftesh beshe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Update on Shahriar Moghanlou -> C.D. Santa Clara

http://isport.ir/fa/content/7597372b7cba

• Moghanlou is scheduled to travel to Portugal in the next few days to finalize his contract with Santa Clara

• There is an interesting clause in Moghanlou's contract (which he plans to activate) allowing him to terminate his new contract by paying 40% to Peykan

• Transfer fee rumored to be around $200,000 (This source claims 40% or $80,000 of that transfer fee will go to Peykan due to this clause)

Comment

http://isport.ir/fa/content/7597372b7cba

• Moghanlou is scheduled to travel to Portugal in the next few days to finalize his contract with Santa Clara

• There is an interesting clause in Moghanlou's contract (which he plans to activate) allowing him to terminate his new contract by paying 40% to Peykan

• Transfer fee rumored to be around $200,000 (This source claims 40% or $80,000 of that transfer fee will go to Peykan due to this clause)
                    Best of luck to him. He has a bright future and is still relatively young. Liga NOS is an excellent league for our players. I hope he follows Taremis footsteps

Comment

My Greek friend says Hajsafi will sign with Aris today or tomorrow!
                      https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/sup...-termatofylaka

Comment

Torabi to al arabi.

Comment

Torabi to al arabi.
                          Hahah. In bache hezbollaahi raft pishe dolaarhaa.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Torabi to al arabi.
                            I don't think he can go to Al-Arabi, they used up their Asian player slot on Mehrdad... Nor Al-Duhail, as they used it on Ramin.

This source (which reported transfer of MM to Al-Arabi) is claiming it could be Al-Rayyan: https://twitter.com/QFootLive/status...25085280522240

Very disappointing as he could have easily killed it in Europe in a league like Portugal/Belgium :|

Comment

Torabi to al arabi.
                              Please don’t make posts like this without (at the very least) citing a source. Thanks
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ali Alipour to Marítimo looks likely according to today's edition of Record:

https://www.pressreader.com/portugal...ge/20/textview

"To close the squad, Marítimo will still hire a right-back (see side), and it remains to confirm the acquisition of Iranian striker Ali Alipour, who will already be committed to the Madeirans."

Comment

Working...
                                X