No announcement yet.

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony is that insult is my by Teraktor fans, who always cry about racism yet say horrible racist things often.

Comment

Ebrahimi and Delfi to Sepahan are bomb transfers for an Iranian Team ! , gewd luck to them

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        Mild in the sense that they won't actually say it to your face, but behind the curtains all bets are off...
        Yes there is definitely racism in Iran like all other countries, but it is not as violent as say the United States a totally developed country and the leader of the free world, where you can get your head shot off for being black or non-white, or Israel where you can get the shit kicked out of you or killed if you are a black Ethiopian Jew or Arab/Muslim etc, or Afghanistan where you can get enslaved by the dominant Pashtuns if you are a Asiatic looking Hazara etc. Or Saudi Arabia where they torture and abuse Filipino or south eastern Asian workers etc.

Anyway didn't mean to derail the thread, Omid Ebrahimi and Delfi to Sepahan is great news, always had a soft spot for that great Esfahani based club.

Comment

I dont get it, i checked the last pages but what is that racism, teraktor fans, racism in iran and asadi resigning about ?

Comment

https://www.pressreader.com/portugal...82054804415506

Cheshmi is interesting but very expensive

Record (Portugal) 27 Aug 2020

Santa Clara has been watching the Iranian market and central defender Cheshmi is one of the targets. However, the Iranian international is considered too expensive for the Azorean SAD budget and sporting director Diogo Boa Alma is already looking for alternatives that can guarantee income and the potential for recovery. With regard to striker Moghanlou, second best scorer in the Iranian league, negotiations continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              https://www.pressreader.com/portugal...82054804415506
              Cheshmi is interesting but very expensive
              Record (Portugal) 27 Aug 2020
              Santa Clara has been watching the Iranian market and central defender Cheshmi is one of the targets. However, the Iranian international is considered too expensive for the Azorean SAD budget and sporting director Diogo Boa Alma is already looking for alternatives that can guarantee income and the potential for recovery. With regard to striker Moghanlou, second best scorer in the Iranian league, negotiations continue.
              then salimi is perfect for them. He can guarantee bc of age a nice profit if you flip him. And he only has one year on tractor contract so 500k tops will do it, can at least triple money in a sale.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                then salimi is perfect for them. He can guarantee bc of age a nice profit if you flip him. And he only has one year on tractor contract so 500k tops will do it, can at least triple money in a sale.
                I’m really praying that Salimi makes the European jump he’s young tall and physically a brute and has perfect chemistry with Majid Hosseini(they were both part of the same omid TM class and play U17 WC side by side)Honestly that’s the best thing that could happen along with Saeed becoming 100% for TM right now

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post

I’m really praying that Salimi makes the European jump he’s young tall and physically a brute and has perfect chemistry with Majid Hosseini(they were both part of the same omid TM class and play U17 WC side by side)Honestly that’s the best thing that could happen along with Saeed becoming 100% for TM right now
                  Salimi making the jump would also pressure PAG who has stagnated in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Salimi making the jump would also pressure PAG who has stagnated in recent years
                    Yeah but I think if Salimi makes that jump I’d like to phase PAG slowly out. Don’t get me wrong PAG was one of the best Iranian defenders I’ve seen but his choices with Club soccer aren’t helping him out to reach his full potential imo the guy is mostly looking to play soccer for financial reasons. For Iran he plays his heart out but Why not give someone who’s taller and younger than him a chance especially if they go to Europe.

Comment

I’m seeing a lot about Allahyar to Shakthar is there any truth behind that? If so he’s making an upgrade

Comment

I wonder why russian clubs doesn't invest on our players, except the berdyev show. Racism like west Eu?
                        Uzbek players have plenty young players in big Russian clubs

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I wonder why russian clubs doesn't invest on our players, except the berdyev show. Racism like west Eu?
                          Uzbek players have plenty young players in big Russian clubs
                          Doesn’t help when one of our brightest young starlets in Reza Shekari went there and became a bust. Same as Saeid

Comment

But Milmo and Azmoun succeeded Russia.

Also what’s this Im hearing about local Iranian sources linking Reza Asadi to LASK and Torabi to Charleroi?

Comment

Originally posted by superstar0333 View Post
                              But Milmo and Azmoun succeeded Russia.

Also what’s this Im hearing about local Iranian sources linking Reza Asadi to LASK and Torabi to Charleroi?
                              Just that probably local media Iranian media reporting their own made up news..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is Naderi on Kortrijk? They have him listed as an active player.

Comment

Working...
                                X