Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Various Iranian media outlets reporting a Belgian teams interest in Mehdi Ghaedi with a good financial offer for both Esteghlal and Mehdi Ghaedi, club yet to be announced (could it be Charleroi?)
    I also read it. Hopefully it won't be Charleroi as I hope they will get ezzatolahi.
    Also read an interest of fiorentina for azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I also read it. Hopefully it won't be Charleroi as I hope they will get ezzatolahi.
      Also read an interest of fiorentina for azmoun
      To be honest, I also dobut it's Charleroi because the financial offer rumored made was 800,000k to Esteghlal and 700,000k Ghaedi. I just don't see Charleroi having that kind of money.

Hopefully Ezza to Charleroi happens, as for Azmoun I think he can aim higher than Fiorentina hopefully Napoli.

Comment

To be honest, I also dobut it's Charleroi because the financial offer rumored made was 800,000k to Esteghlal and 700,000k Ghaedi. I just don't see Charleroi having that kind of money.

Hopefully Ezza to Charleroi happens, as for Azmoun I think he can aim higher than Fiorentina hopefully Napoli.
        Is Ezatolahi even linked with Charleroi?
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Mohammad Mohebi to AEK Athens???

In the ... radar of AEK the "new Massoud"

https://www.onsports.gr/podosfairo/s...-videos-photos

The Iranian market entered the football life of Greece five years ago with the transfers of Karim Ansarifard and Sozei Massoud to Panionios, who had excellent performances, as a result of which they received transfers to Olympiakos and AEK, respectively. A little later, Hadjisafi (Panionios and Olympiakos) came to our country, but in the last two years this market did not arouse the interest of the leading Greek teams.

This is likely to change this year, as according to information from OnSports, one of the rising talents of Iranian football has been proposed to AEK. The reason for the 21-year-old winger Mohamed Mohebi, who was anointed international this year with Iran (3 appearances, 2 goals, 2 assists) and has attracted the interest of many teams in Europe. Mohebbi is playing in Sepahan, with which he has 12 appearances, 3 goals and 2 assists this year.

He is right-footed, but as you can see in the videos that follow, he fights with the same ease on both the left and right ends of the attack, he has excellent technical training, your strong and good head. At AEK, it is a given that they are looking for at least one winger, but Mohebbi can be an extra solution as an investment for the future and the information states that Ivic will watch his case.

According to reports in both Spain and Iran, Levante and Granada have expressed interest in Mohebbi.

Comment

"New Masoud", haha, does that mean Mohebi has a knack for getting red cards?

Obviously, the Greek league isn't great, but he could easily succeed there. But, as we saw with Karim, succeeding in Greece doesn't necessarily mean you'll get interest from other leagues. He should hold out until he gets a better offer from a better league.

Comment

AEK are a good team tho. They play in euro competition decently. If it his only serious offer he should take it

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                Is Ezatolahi even linked with Charleroi?
                No, although would be nice if he was. Not sure where his next club is, maybe Iran/Qatar at this point is a good option for him.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                AEK are a good team tho. They play in euro competition decently. If it his only serious offer he should take it
                If the offers from La Liga are not serious nor Portugal, than AEK maybe the best option as a last resort. However imo he has the mentality and skill to transfer straight to La Liga. Although Carrera is getting good results with AEK in the league (if only Persepolis got Carrera smh).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  "New Masoud", haha, does that mean Mohebi has a knack for getting red cards?

Obviously, the Greek league isn't great, but he could easily succeed there. But, as we saw with Karim, succeeding in Greece doesn't necessarily mean you'll get interest from other leagues. He should hold out until he gets a better offer from a better league.
                  true, but still better than EPL or any Arab league for that matter
                  Plus European League or even CL & mediterrean lifestyle!
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Various Iranian media outlets reporting a Belgian teams interest in Mehdi Ghaedi with a good financial offer for both Esteghlal and Mehdi Ghaedi, club yet to be announced (could it be Charleroi?)
                    https://video.varzesh3.com/video/215...شی-نیست

Esteghlal will not sell Mehdi Ghaedi for less than 5 million!

To be honest this is a good mentality to have, I’m tired of other clubs ripping off Iranian clubs of money during these hard times. They buy our players cheap af, then they want to make a fortune out of them when the Iranian clubs did most of the hard work developing the players. Iranian clubs need money for the sake of our league, its facilities, coaching/staff, Asian Champions League, and to buy decent replacements for players who have left the club whether it’d be foreign or domestic players.

Comment

To be honest this is a good mentality to have, I’m tired of other clubs ripping off Iranian clubs of money during these hard times. They buy our players cheap af, then they want to make a fortune out of them when the Iranian clubs did most of the hard work developing the players. Iranian clubs need money for the sake of our league, its facilities, coaching/staff, Asian Champions League, and to buy decent replacements for players who have left the club whether it’d be foreign or domestic players.
                      No one will pay this fee for Iranian player out of IPL. Last time someone paid a reasonable fee for Iranian player from local league was Kia's transfer to Germany. (or maybe Haghighi to Kazan but this one was really fishy?!?!)

Comment

This is absolute madness by esteghlal. No way will anyone pay 5 million for an unproven player outside Iran. To put it in perspective for how ridiculous this is - Taremi’s price tag after being dubbed one of the best players in Liga NOS is 5 million. Let that sink in for a second.

I’ll take this as esteghlals way of trying to chain him to the club.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          No one will pay this fee for Iranian player out of IPL. Last time someone paid a reasonable fee for Iranian player from local league was Kia's transfer to Germany. (or maybe Haghighi to Kazan but this one was really fishy?!?!)
                          True, but Saadatmand mentions the reported club was already willing to offer 2 million for Ghaedi. Maybe they believe they could get more if the club was willing to pay 2 million?

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          This is absolute madness by esteghlal. No way will anyone pay 5 million for an unproven player outside Iran. To put it in perspective for how ridiculous this is - Taremi’s price tag after being dubbed one of the best players in Liga NOS is 5 million. Let that sink in for a second.

I’ll take this as esteghlals way of trying to chain him to the club.
                          Tbf Ghaedi did not seem very keen to be a legionnaire on his interviews in the past. Esteghlal put such a price tag on purpose because they see him as an integral part of the squad and making it harder to lose him by setting such a price, I don't see any team paying that price because it way higher than Ghaedi's actual market price and Ghaedi does not have a foreign agent to help draw European offers who'd be willing to pay that price, although if in some weird scenario it were to happen it would be a bonus for Esteghlal and they would most likely release him.

However in the video, Saadatmand said that Belgian club was willing to pay 2 million (which is already way higher than Ghaedi's market price) for Ghaedi. That is a good offer from a Belgian club and these clubs usually do not pay these amounts. Clubs who can afford this are top-5 league and they usually do not go after someone who's not proven in Europe. What I want to know is which club is willing to pay at least 2 million from Belgium for IPL player? It's still a good mentality for Iranian clubs to have to not unreasonably sell Iranian players at absurdly low prices to other clubs, e.g. Antwerp are going to make a lot on Beiranvand if he preforms good and Rio Ave are looking to sell Taremi for at least 10m.

Comment

True, but Saadatmand mentions the reported club was already willing to offer 2 million for Ghaedi. Maybe they believe they could get more if the club was willing to pay 2 million?

Tbf Ghaedi did not seem very keen to be a legionnaire on his interviews in the past. Esteghlal put such a price tag on purpose because they see him as an integral part of the squad and making it harder to lose him by setting such a price, I don't see any team paying that price because it way higher than Ghaedi's actual market price and Ghaedi does not have a foreign agent to help draw European offers who'd be willing to pay that price, although if in some weird scenario it were to happen it would be a bonus for Esteghlal and they would most likely release him.

However in the video, Saadatmand said that Belgian club was willing to pay 2 million (which is already way higher than Ghaedi's market price) for Ghaedi. That is a good offer from a Belgian club and these clubs usually do not pay these amounts. Clubs who can afford this are top-5 league and they usually do not go after someone who's not proven in Europe. What I want to know is which club is willing to pay at least 2 million from Belgium for IPL player? It's still a good mentality for Iranian clubs to have to not unreasonably sell Iranian players at absurdly low prices to other clubs, e.g. Antwerp are going to make a lot on Beiranvand if he preforms good and Rio Ave are looking to sell Taremi for at least 10m.
                            If the 2 millions is true, is not Chareloi for sure.

Comment

So you have a team that can’t pay its Foreign coach And barely pays its players. Then they Turn down a 2 mil offer for one of their players? What kind of a clown show are they running in Tehran.

Comment

2 million is a great offer for ghaedi. His decision making and end product has improved so much this season.

I only see clubs like Gent, Genk, or Liege paying that (dont see brugge being interested).

Comment

Working...
                                X