No announcement yet.

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winfried schafer could return to Karlsruhe SC (bundesliga2). Lots of if but if it becomes true ans save them from the relagation could be a spot to take some Iranians like ghaedi

Comment

FC Porto wants Mehdi Taremi

Comment

I hope he goes to Porto. If he stays in Portugal, that would be my dream team for him.

Comment

You are going to laugh : ivan leko wants rezaei in antwerp.

Btw, what do you prefer :
          - rezaei to stay at club brugge next season and try to play CL there or go to Charleroi?
          - Milmo to stay at Gent or push to find a top4 league club?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

- rezaei to stay at club brugge next season and try to play CL there or go to Charleroi?
            Rezaei should avoid Ivan Leko. Ivan will probably be gone by mid-season, but he'll injure him again.
            MiMo should try to go to a top 4 league. One more good season in Belgium and he'll be able to do it.

Comment

I would like Rezai to go back to Charleroi, he is playing well there and seems to have taken on a team leader role. Plus they will potentially be bringing in young Iranian players through their links so he would be a good role model for them.
              Milmo only moved last season , I think he should give it another year there and are they not in Champs League qualifying ?

Comment

I think Kaveh at his best is with Charleroi.. He knows the people there and feels more comfortable there. I don't see him getting any better by going elsewhere. I also always look at Kaveh as a fringe TM player.
                Milmo should definitely pursue a top4 league club. La Liga, Bundesliga would be best imo

Comment

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...ada-ao-benfica

Benfica want Taremi - Rio Ave requires 10M€

https://twitter.com/PsoccerCOM/statu...21886637420550

Here it kind of explains why this would make sense: "Vinicius is wanted by many clubs and Dyego is only on team thru December, so Taremi is a good option." Vinicius is rumored to go to Wolves and Dyego is going back to Shenzhen. Also I doubt Record (Portugal's most reputable journal) would allocate a front page on Taremi if its not truthful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=284779

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2020-05-17/...-kairat/845044

Benfica also want our futsal player Hossein Tayebi What are the chances?

Comment

curious to see where he'll end up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

its certainly not a done deal that he will go to sporting at all, like some people were worried about a few days ago.

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...b-brugge-.html

https://twitter.com/PrevostAli/statu...86579205177344

FC Nantes wants Kaveh Rezaei

https://www.transfermarkt.us/fc-nant...1046384/page/0

"Kaveh Rezaei does not yet know where he will play football next season. At Club Brugge, the striker is unnecessary and Charleroi fights a fierce battle for the signature of the Iranian together with Antwerp.

But then suddenly a whole new turn comes in the transfer saga around Rezaei. Mogi Bayat would work against both Antwerp and Charleroi - his brother's club, of course - and offered Rezaei to Nantes.

Bayat has a lot to do with Nantes and with Limbombe, Simon, Koulibaly, Appiah, Benavente and Emond there are a lot of familiar faces around the club."

Comment

Hard choice between Nantes, brugge and Charleroi

Comment

Hard choice between Nantes, brugge and Charleroi
                            What? How? Nantes 100%

Brugge - Not wanted, so that leaves out that possibility

Charleroi - They are looking to sign Veerman from St. Pauli as his replacement who’s half decent. Plus Brugge want recover as much as they can for Rezaei which I can see Nantes doing, but who knows?

Nantes - he would be playing in Europe’s top 5 league with quality likes of Lafont, Limbombe, Simon, Benavente (his old teammate), Fabio, etc... Plus he would be playing the likes of PSG, OL, OM, Lille, Nice, Monaco each week which is better than facing a couple of teams in EL than getting knocked out. The competition he would face at Nantes is not much (and from personal experience Nantes is a beautiful city)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              What? How? Nantes 100%

Brugge - Not wanted, so that leaves out that possibility

Charleroi - They are looking to sign Veerman from St. Pauli as his replacement who’s half decent. Plus Brugge want recover as much as they can for Rezaei which I can see Nantes doing, but who knows?

Nantes - he would be playing in Europe’s top 5 league with quality likes of Lafont, Limbombe, Simon, Benavente (his old teammate), Fabio, etc... Plus he would be playing the likes of PSG, OL, OM, Lille, Nice, Monaco each week which is better than facing a couple of teams in EL than getting knocked out. The competition he would face at Nantes is not much (and from personal experience Nantes is a beautiful city)
                              Brugge play the champions league. If Philippe Clément isn't the same a** than leko and trust him, he could play real Madrid, PSG and such.
                              Charleroi could play team like as roma, Manchester united in europa league.
                              Ok Nantes plays PSG twice but the rest of the league isn't that better than belgian league. Nantes didn't feature in EL/CL since age and even some season struggle to avoid relegation.

Comment

I doubt he can play for Brugge again. Even if they wanted him, in the time rezaei has been gone they have signed 2 forwards for big money and brought up another promising youngster.

Nantes are a solid team, finished 3 pts off top 10 this year. They have some solid young players, and two very good wingers in limbombe and simon. They actually lack a real cF in their team and have used wingers there at different points this season. 40,000 seater stadium as well.

I think given his age this is kind of the main type of offers he will get. Midtable French/german/Spanish.

It would be a nice move for him

Comment

Working...
                                X