Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with the choice of 'Dragan Skocic'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Skocic has no single excuse to not make it out of this round considering the potential of this group, Azmoun and Taremi being two 2 EU topscorers and the rest of the team mainly playing in decent EU sides. Queiroz didn’t have this luxury at the beginning of his job.
    How zbout COVID eliminating fan/home advatage and being behind in points to start your reign? Seems like pretty big excuses.

Of course hope we smash and grab all the points but arab teams traditionally park the bus amd do well by it against us.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Do not you guys think 10 points may be enough? Anyway do not you guys think the games may be postponed due to COVID-19 again?

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
        Do not you guys think 10 points may be enough? Anyway do not you guys think the games may be postponed due to COVID-19 again?
        Not a sure thing. Couple of other groups are lobsided, so there might be a high bar for which 2nd place teams get to the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          How zbout COVID eliminating fan/home advatage and being behind in points to start your reign?
          That's a very valid concern. A full and roaring Azadi is very intimidating.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            How zbout COVID eliminating fan/home advatage and being behind in points to start your reign? Seems like pretty big excuses.

Of course hope we smash and grab all the points but arab teams traditionally park the bus amd do well by it against us.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
            Doesn't matter, with this player material he should win all 4 remaining games.

Comment

Doesn't matter, with this player material he should win all 4 remaining games.
              Funny. I'm sure Brazilians say that every world cup too. Sometimes the unexpected along with the realities destroy your chances. Injuries, covid outbreaks, officials...many things could and likely will play a factor beyond just the lineup he has.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

its great he is travelling everywhere and working his ass of it looks like.
                no iIranian coach will do this, only candidate I would have wanted as an Iranian coach is Daei.

But then again- we need to see results.
                all this talk aint shit.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                  its great he is travelling everywhere and working his ass of it looks like.
                  no iIranian coach will do this, only candidate I would have wanted as an Iranian coach is Daei.

But then again- we need to see results.
                  all this talk aint shit.
                  For me, the best Iranian candidate would have been Golmohammadi and Daei would have been one of my last choices among Iranian coaches.

Comment

If we don’t win the next 4 matches, the biggest mistake was hiring an IPL coach to clean up Wilmots’ mess.

Comment

We need to go game by game.

Comment

Lets see how Iran will play and then judge, as person he seems to be friendly and also very active but we have to see how his player selections are, how tm performs and how he comes along with all problems iff has , like shitt friendlies erc

Comment

Skocic has no single excuse to not make it out of this round considering the potential of this group, Azmoun and Taremi being two 2 EU topscorers and the rest of the team mainly playing in decent EU sides. Queiroz didn’t have this luxury at the beginning of his job.
                          Do you guys find it necessary to have two friendly games in September if the games do not get postponed due to COVID-19 again?
                          May the games be postponed due to COVID-19 again?

Comment

What do you guys think about changing the formation to 3 defender formation?

Comment

Inreresting idea but I don't think we have the players for that. 3 CB teams usually have excellent positioning and/or pace to compensate. Our wingbacks would be Mohammadi and someone on the right. So we would need perfect performances by our midfielders and I'm not too confident in them right now.

Comment

I don’t think that’ll benefit us. I think Skocic should have 4 in his backline.

Comment

Working...
                                X