This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Albate Antwerp goroh raa hanooz naborde, agar dar akharin baazi ba Tottenham bebaaze mishe dovvom.
    You are right Mr. Ardalan. I stand corrected.

بله شما درست می فرمایید، بنده اشتباه کردم

Go Beiro!

Comment

Our team melli goalie situation has started to worrying me. Beiro has been in goal ONLY 3 times since last 12 months and 0 times in last 6 months. People talk about fitness but Goalies need match fit and confidence and have enough experience to fulfill the required match "agility".

amir abedzadeh is gool but i feel like he is like ones of those keepers that makes one time stupid mistakes that will cost us a lot. He is also benched in maratimo .

Payam niazmand is also good but not team melli material .

I hope alireza get some playing time before WCQ start again.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Our team melli goalie situation has started to worrying me. Beiro has been in goal ONLY 3 times since last 12 months and 0 times in last 6 months. People talk about fitness but Goalies need match fit and confidence and have enough experience to fulfill the required match "agility".

amir abedzadeh is gool but i feel like he is like ones of those keepers that makes one time stupid mistakes that will cost us a lot. He is also benched in maratimo .

Man ham daghighan in hess raa daraam dar baareye Abedzadeh: mitone chandin baazi vakoneshaaye shegeftangizi neshoon bede, amma

yehoo yek ghezavate bad mikone va gol mikhore.

Harchand ke in fasl dar in zamine kheili behtar shode va dar koll ravande khoobi daare.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

obviously our defenders now should work harder than ever.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

1) Goalkeeper situation isn't as like outfield positions. As long as he is training and scrimmaging with his club and staying in good shape, he will be okay.

2) Abedzadeh has been excellent this year. What do you mean he is benched in Maritimo??? That is just not true. He has started every match besides the last match, in which they gave their former backup keeper Charles a pity match to play.

3) Abedzadeh is a good keeper and I am confident with him in goal. Niazmand I can't say I'm comfortable with but he is generally solid as well, just had an awful match against Uzbekistan

Comment

As long as he is training and scrimmaging with his club and staying in good shape, he will be okay
              This is not true ! please stop saying that! stop this optimistic false statemate! Goal keepers need to be in goal in official matches to be match fit ! Match Confidence and experience plays an important rule in how a goalie performs. Fitness is important but it has nothing to do with their ability to deffend in goal in official matches.

He has started every match besides the last match, in which they gave their former backup keeper Charles a pity match to play.
              He also didn't play against Penafiel . I dono the reason but so far in 2 consecutive matches Abedzadeh has not been in goal. Btw Maritimo is also on the verge of getting relegated.

Abedzadeh is a good goal keeper but I am NOT confident with him in goal against big teams in important crucial matches. I rather see Beiranvand (2018 form ) in goal. This season Abedzadeh has conceded in 'almost' every single match (apart from 1 match). Yes I know this could be a deffence problem but I still can't trust him in goal at this point . Unless I see some good performances in official matches.

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              1) Goalkeeper situation isn't as like outfield positions. As long as he is training and scrimmaging with his club and staying in good shape, he will be okay.

2) Abedzadeh has been excellent this year. What do you mean he is benched in Maritimo??? That is just not true. He has started every match besides the last match, in which they gave their former backup keeper Charles a pity match to play.

3) Abedzadeh is a good keeper and I am confident with him in goal. Niazmand I can't say I'm comfortable with but he is generally solid as well, just had an awful match against Uzbekistan

Comment

It's time for Beiranvand to come back home to Perspolis, there is no need for him to warm the bench for an inferior goalkeeper at Royal Antwerp. We need him in Team Melli and it is absolutely pivotal that a goalkeeper plays every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  It's time for Beiranvand to come back home to Perspolis, there is no need for him to warm the bench for an inferior goalkeeper at Royal Antwerp. We need him in Team Melli and it is absolutely pivotal that a goalkeeper plays every week.
                  not true, its fine if goalkeepers dont get much game time as long as they stay match fit by participating in practice, which he has been doing

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    not true, its fine if goalkeepers dont get much game time as long as they stay match fit by participating in practice, which he has been doing
                    No it's not fine, a player and especially a goalkeeper needs to play week in week out to be at the top of his game. Also the confidence factor, which is the most important element in how a player performs, is serverly damaged when he is benched all the freaking time.

And it's not like Royal Antwerp is Real Madrid and Perspolis is FC Ordu Kabul, both clubs play at around the same level. He needs to leave for a club where he is the number 1 goalie.

Comment

On the bench again as they are losing 2:1 against Genk !

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        No it's not fine, a player and especially a goalkeeper needs to play week in week out to be at the top of his game. Also the confidence factor, which is the most important element in how a player performs, is serverly damaged when he is benched all the freaking time.
                        And it's not like Royal Antwerp is Real Madrid and Perspolis is FC Ordu Kabul, both clubs play at around the same level. He needs to leave for a club where he is the number 1 goalie.
                        lol. Antwerp are performing better than Spurs in their EL group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          On the bench again as they are losing 2:1 against Genk !

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          According to FotMob, Butez made a mistake which directly lead to Genk’s third goal.

Comment

Butez has conceded 4 goals

Comment

Highlights somewhere?

Comment

How many clean sheets does this guy Butez have since the start of the league? Only 3
                                The coach is either stubborn or if he does not rate Bairo above Butez, then he is in trouble. He should be looking to get another goalie.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X