Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to this team? In the beginning of the season they were a good team.. And also in the euro league they had very good games.. But if i compare to this.

Comment

HT 0-0
      Faultless, lowkey performance by beiro.

Kicking : Excellent. Basically hit mbokani almost every time.

Passing: Again strong. Antwerp dont really play out from back as much as they used to but still some solid play under pressure from beira when needed, picking the correct short pass, trusting his mids. One nice sar e toop that he sold well.

Throwing: Also very accurate. Only 2 really long throws this half that both started decent counters.

Saves :Little to do. There was one long shot he saved easily from bukari, and one ball that almost put Gent forward in on goal but beira read very well and came out for interception.

Crosses : Stayed on his line for all the situations, correct decisions, defenders dealt with it.

Besides that antwerp looked dry asf from creative standpoint, as do Gent. But on flip side antwerp look more solid defensively than in previous matches. Maybe kaveh old teammate benavente can be introduced to give them more of a spark around mbokani.

Im surprised this antwerp team has done so well in EL, they look offensively clueless.

another 45 mins of this is fine by me, although it makes for shit viewing.

Comment

don't wanna jynx it but beiro is doing fine. He is gaining his confidence back and becoming more organise with his DF line.

Again I repeat all goalkeepers need playing time to be matchfit. Beiro just needs couple of more games. trust me he be one of the top goalies in that league.

Comment

also I should add he is communicating a lot more with teammates. Very vocal. Often initiating press or move out from the back.

Comment

nice save after their DF line made a mistake! man their DF is sh!tttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Comment

FANTASTIC save by beira to deny a goal.

a horrible fuck up by defender clearing ball straight to yaremchuk.

Beira hurls himself at yaremchuk and gets a hand to the shot.

Comment

oh shit looks a penalty

Comment

PK gent.

Beira comes out for 1 on 1 with yaremchuk and catches him.

not really a glaring mistake. Had to come out as yaremchuk was going to shoot, but got there a second late.

Comment

pk hits the post!

Comment

Yes. Penalty missed.

Comment

pheww 't he missed the penalty

Comment

Lucky escape for Ali there, he almost blew it.

Comment

another nice sar e toop by beiro. confidence in tact.

Comment

Over 230mins in Goal and this crap team infront of him can't score a single goal
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

penalty was very unfair. he got the ball first
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X