Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, lets not panic yet. Lets wait and see if he starts the next game. Everyone can have a bad game. They can't just demote a guy after one bad game. Would any other soccer player ever accept an offer from Antwerp, knowing that all it takes is one bad game for them to make you a benchwarmer. Especially since their other number one keeper is injured. Beiro is an investment of the club, and so they don't like to ruin their investment and have to take a huge loss on it. I am sure Antwerp has a sport psychologist on staff and is making Beiro shir again. Looking forward to his next game.

Comment

MILE SVILAR BACK ON BELGIAN PITCHES SOON? ANTWERP IS INTERESTED.

At Antwerp they are urgently looking for a new goalkeeper. The injured Jean Butez will be out for a while, and they are not completely convinced of Alireza Beiranvand, so they want to have an option up their sleeve. And there is a well-known name on the list.

The young Belgian Mile Svilar , born in Antwerp, barely gets around to playing at Benfica. Father Ratko Svilar already indicated in the summer that his son urgently needs minutes. And now there could be. He would be on the Antwerp shortlist to replace the injured Jean Butez.

Source: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...an-van-benfica
      Translated by Googla translate
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

AEK Athens wants to hire Antwerp goalkeeper Beiranvand, Mbokani from quarantine

Antwerp goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand (28) is interested in the Greek AEK Athens. Furthermore, Dieumerci Mbokani first appeared in training after his quarantine.

The twelve-time champion, who is currently fighting for second place, wants to strengthen himself in goal and would like to hire Beiranvand for six months. However, this is not the case for Antwerp at the moment. Beiranvand is number one after the failure of Butez. The board is looking for an extra keeper, but whether that will change the situation? The most important thing now is how Frank Vercauteren - today for the first time in training - will estimate Beiranvand. And whether he can help ensure that the Iranian regains his confidence.

Club news

The A-team of Antwerp is almost complete again, because on Wednesday, Dieumerci Mbokani also returned from quarantine. He joined training, where he was reunited with ex-coach Vercauteren.

The club also wishes Lior Refaelov good luck with the Golden Shoe.

Source: https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20210112_97808207

================================================== ===========

SUMMER ACQUISITION ALREADY LEFT ANTWERP FC?

Antwerp FC attracted two goalkeepers with Jean Butez and Alireza Beiranvand last summer. Butez started as a teacher but is out for a few months with an ankle injury. Beiranvand could not convince (yet). He can already leave the Great Old.

For example, Het Nieuwsblad knows that AEK Athens wants to hire the Iranian goalkeeper until the end of the season. A departure is only negotiable if Antwerp FC itself brings in a new keeper.

It put more than half a million euros on the table to take Beiranvand away from Persepolis FC. He didn't convince at the Great Old yet. With Davor Matijas, who made a solid impression in the final of the Belgian Cup against Club Brugge , Vercauteren still has an option.

Source: https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...fc/2021/01/13/

Comment

I don't think it is a good idea to search for belgian media and antwerp fans reactions these days. Let the storm go and wait and see for the next few games (Friday and sunday)

Comment

I've got a feeling of the AEK Athens rumours are true, then Ansarifard might be involved in their pursuit of Beiranvand...

Comment

Beiranvand would definitely benefit from having an Iranian team mate. From what I have seen about him I would say he has a very interactive personality and he may be suffering from his inability to interact the way he wants with the rest of Antwerp squad due to his language inadequacy. Often may be misunderstood by his team mates. And plus the fact that the standard European culture is not similar to the way Iranian players are. Europeans are colder and more reserved than Iranians. He needs to have a very strong language skills to live with his friendly and very Iranian personality. This is of course based on my own little observation of him and own experience of living in Europe. I may be wrong.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Southern European leagues are generally better suited for Iranian players. I hope Beiranvand moves to AEK Athens, i'm sure he would do great there.

Comment

Antwerp are playing a club friendly with Lommel (devision B) tomorrow. Could this be to help Beiro break in? maybe?
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Move to Greece Beiro, way better in all regards !
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Antwerp is still looking for a goalkeeper this month, as Jean Butez is still out for a while and Alireza Beiranvand was anything but convincing in his first six months. So there is a hurry at the Great Old, but they seem to have enough candidates to fill the vacancy below the bar.

On Thursday, the names of Mile Svilar and Ruud Boffin surfaced as possible acquisitions and Het Nieuwsblad now also throws the name of Ortwin De Wolf on the table. Antwerp would even have contacted AS Eupen about a transfer of the 23-year-old. However, that doesn't mean he'll definitely be preferred over Svilar or Boffin.

De Wolf has been playing for Eupen since 2019, which took him away from Lokeren. For the past eighteen months, the former U21 international, which was still under the bar at the European U21 Championship in 2019, has always been the holder. At the end of December, he suddenly lost his place to Theo Defourny after being out for a while. This will probably ensure that a transfer to Antwerp will become even more attractive.

Source: https://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/57...asser-weghalen

Comment

Bayad begam ke kam-sabriye Antwerp besyaar ajibe.

Hatta dar Real ya Barca ham agar darvazebaan do baazie bad daashte baashe fekre transfer nistand.

Man hess mikonam agar Lenko pas az avvalin baazie Beiro dar lig in hame shologhesh nakarde bood va

chert o pert nagofte bood, tamarkoz rooye Beiro kheili kamtar mishod va kamtar feshaar roosh miomad.

Dar majmo' mishe goft ke Lenko omad, Lenko rid be Beiranvand, va Lenko raft.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

We will know much tonight during their friendly against lommel
                          Logically, beiro should play the 1st half and the 3rd keeper the 2nd half

Comment

the move can be good, he need his confidence back

Comment

Any updates on the friendly?
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                Any updates on the friendly?

Comment

Working...
                                X