Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys where are these figures coming from Beiro makin 3 milion € at Antwerp? Per season? I dont think any player at Antwerp makes more than 30-40K a month (after tax) which would be around something like 400-500K after tax per season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
      Guys where are these figures coming from Beiro makin 3 milion € at Antwerp? Per season? I dont think any player at Antwerp makes more than 30-40K a month (after tax) which would be around something like 400-500K after tax per season.
      I think beira makes more, something like 1mil EU is what I remember being reprted, definitely not 3

Comment

Yes but if its a milion or even close to a milion thats definately before tax. So i think that 400-500k salary that i mentioned is absoloutely realistic.

Comment

Keepers need playing time.

if you bench a goalie after 10 or 15 games that's one thing.

Benching a goalie with two league games is just cruel.

He deserves his chance. Changing goalies so fast will just make them more nervous.

If he had a bad game that fine. Goalies have bad games all the time. Lets just hope his next performances are strong.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He needs playing time, consistent playing time. Remember the last 2018 WCQ against Syria that TM tied 2-2? Beiro was pretty much at fault for both goals, the first one was a bad deflection that was rebounded right in front of him, and the 2nd one went right through his legs when he clearly had the angle blocked and had defense support. He is a good GK but has his ups and downs.

Comment

They have a friendly against 2nd league lommel this Friday, just two days before a league game against gent

Comment

I think Ali Beiro would have saved all three goals on one of his best days. He seemed shaky at times and his positioning on the first two goals were off causing him to be blocked by his own defender on the second goal. He was definitely at fault on the third goal when he actually seemed to have his hands on the ball. I say all this because I have seen in person what he is capable of in much bigger games and I expect a lot from him. Having said all this, there is no doubt in my mind that Antwerp defense was way under par. Beiro can not afford to play like this. He needs to bring his best game consistently.

Go Beiro!

Comment

In his fight on TV with the former Perspolis chairman, he said that he was getting 50k a month, so 600k a season and I guess that's before tax
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    why is this league the only one with no highlgihts available on youtubw for like 2 fckin days after games so we can see wtf happened this time?

was he only at fault for 3rd goal directly? I still dont see them dropping him for a while.

If he continues with shit performances they will have to give it to third GK at some point, but is probably still to early for that.
                    Here you can watch the goals at least:

https://goals.zone/kv-mechelen-royal...rp-fc-20210110
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Well honestly the third one is the only clear mistake and even that came through many bodies, still a mistake though.

Still I dont think any of those goals he conceded were horrific errors.

I am more concerned by the reports of more bad exits than any of the goals he conceded.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        his total contract was worth 3m euro, transfer + salary

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Well honestly the third one is the only clear mistake and even that came through many bodies, still a mistake though.

Still I dont think any of those goals he conceded were horrific errors.

I am more concerned by the reports of more bad exits than any of the goals he conceded.
                          Well, right after he conceded the 3rd one he almost conceded the 4th one by a big blunder. He needs some more games to regain his confidence, hopefully the coach will still trust him.
                          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

He's been awful these last few matches. No excuses.

He has probably 1-2 more games to bounce back or he's done.

Comment

I was in tears after reading everyone's comments here. Thanks for the goal videos. I feel slightly better now.

Comment

You guys talking about nervousness actually couldn’t keep a straight face while typing such a message could you? Against mechlen? He just played a top team in the world (Spurs) and Belgium’s best team (Brugge) and youre talking about nerves vs mechelen? That’s just simply lacking logic my friends

I do hope he bounces back from this Bc we know he is so much better than this but at this point there’s no more excuses. He has to play better period.
                                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-10-2021, 09:07 PM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X