Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tasmimgirish dar nimeye avval zaif bood.

Niyaaz daare chand vakoneshe khoob dar nimeye dovvom daashte baashe taa az nazare zehni ghavitar beshe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Confidence has been destroyed. Thanks Leko.

Comment

super save by ali

Comment

1-0. Old ali would have saved it with his legs. He tried with his hands but has no chance to save it with his hands. ali has lost his timing and confidence

Comment

Come on Alireza... you could have saved that.

Comment

Not a good goal to concede.

Comment

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ what happend to ali 💔💔💔

Comment

Wow, he's super low on confidence... You can tell by his body language

Comment

2-0! not ali's fault but yet again he should have stayed on his line instead of attacking the player. He would have saved it if he didnt got stranded

Comment

If you draw two lines from the goal posts to where the attacker is you will get an angle. The closer you are to the attacker the narrower the gap becomes. But if you stay where you are the attacker has a wider area to shoot the ball through. Thats the basis for keepers coming closer to the ball.

None of the goals were Beiro's fault. That is pure crap defending plus the system of only 3 defenders.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Omg , i bet they will use their C keeper or u-21 keeper soon

Comment

sheeeeet it goes from bad to worse. 3-0! nightmare

Comment

He concedes a horrible goal. OMG. Now they will use their 3rd keeper.

Comment

Where is that guy that said goalkeepers don't need playing time. Where is he?

Comment

3:0. This time definitely his fault
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X