This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this?!
    According to this Iranian site referring to a Belgium website «voetbalprimeur» Mark Wilmots who intruduced Alireza to Antwerp and is a friend of the manager is likely to replace the current head coach who is also linked with a Chinese team.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Bebinid chinihaa che ghadr khengan ke yek morrabbie darje 3 raa mikhan jazb konan.

Va dar zemn Antwerp ye morrabbie hatta BADTARI mikhad begire.

Wilmots mizane team raa kamelan daghoon mikone va akhare fasl mire.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

'Ivan Leko shocks Antwerp and immediately leaves for a monster offer'

Bam! Just as he seems to get Antwerp back on track, Ivan Leko is about to leave his club. An offer that cannot be refused beckons and the Croat may soon be gone.

One day you will get the offer of a lifetime. If they started waving money in China, everyone would start thinking. So also Ivan Leko. Het Laatste Nieuws knows that he may be working on his last days at Antwerp . And that news may have come as a shock to the Bosuil.

A reportedly monster bid from an unnamed Chinese first-division team makes him doubt, despite the cup win and the great European campaign. Leko himself confirmed this to the newspaper. So he can just leave immediately. This would make him one of the shortest coaches ever in the history of Antwerp , the Croat has only been employed since 20 May.

source: https://www.voetbal24.be/news/66617/...oor-monsterbod
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Ivan Leko has received a bid from China, Antwerp would not hinder him

It seems unlikely, but it is really true. The chance - although it is currently impossible to estimate how big it actually is - is that Ivan Leko is working on his last days as an Antwerp coach. After all, the Croat has a bid from an unnamed Chinese first division team.

He confirmed that to us last night. The offer is so huge that Leko - despite the cup win and great European campaign - reportedly started to have doubts. Leko has only been a coach at De Bosuil since 20 May this year, and immediately conquered the cup in his first match. That led to the groups of the Europa League, in which Antwerp stunted by beating Tottenham and hibernating.

Moreover, should Leko accept the offer, Antwerp would not hinder him. The club does not want to hold anyone against his will.

To be continued.

Source: https://www.hln.be/antwerp/ivan-leko...ggen~a282d4c2/

Comment

Comment

Wonderful news if true. Please bring Butez in China too

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                According to voetbalprimeur, legoh has proposal from chinese clubs and could be replaced by marc wilmots
                There were lot of discussions already before Beira joined that Marc Wilmots would take over, that was actually one of the reason they signed Beira. Dont know why that never happened.

Comment

"Het Laatste Nieuws" reports that Ivan Leko has indeed received an offer from China, the Croat confirmed to the newspaper. It would be Guangzhou R&F, the club of former Red Devil Mousa Dembélé.

According to Leko its a "huge offer".

source: https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-zo-enorm.html

Comment

We all know how highly wilmots rates beiro so hopefully it’s true
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

very good news to wake up to
                      sigpic

Comment

As much as I hate Wilmots, him taking over Antwerp would be perfect for Beiro i mean he's the guy who recommended his signing in the first place. I wonder if Wilmots would consider selling the other GK and trying to make a big signing in January window?

Comment

If it is Wilmots taking over then and if Leko leaves then Berianvand will surely be starting keeper. But there is a couple of ‘ifs’ in there before it happens.

Comment

^ This was yesterday from Arteta after Icelandic GK Runarsson costed Arsenal against MC due to poor GK mistakes/errors. Now compare this to what Ivan Leko said about Beiranvand. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              As much as I hate Wilmots, him taking over Antwerp would be perfect for Beiro i mean he's the guy who recommended his signing in the first place. I wonder if Wilmots would consider selling the other GK and trying to make a big signing in January window?
                              counter point:

Wiltits being a crap coach causes Antwerp to get spanked left and right, leading to Alireza conceding a lot of goals.

Comment

Wilmots for Leko - truly a zero for zero type exchange.

Comment

Working...
                                X