X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3/0 fkkkez

Comment

Roumers flying around Ali wants to leave. Beerschot has the second worst GA in the table at 37goals conceded (the worst is 38). I am not sure if its to do with their defence or goali. But at the same time they also have the best forwards and strikers in the league at 39 goals scored. Potentially they could win the league if they had a better defence/goali but having watched a few highlights i think their goali is weak. Alireza could demand a transfer if Beerschot was interested.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I wish that Ali doesnt return to Iran, whereever he goes i hope he chooses a second chance in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          I wish that Ali doesnt return to Iran, whereever he goes i hope he chooses a second chance in europe.
          Ali should not return to Iran. He must stay in Europe until the end of his goal keeping career. He will only become world no# if he stays in Europe.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Hope he leaves this club but stays in Europe, we need him to continue to develop
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Way too early to leave. If his position in Antwerp becomes unbearable he should demand a transfer or loan, but going to Iran won't help right now.

Comment

Where do this rumours come from? Although only logical after what happened between him & Leko.

Hope he comes to The Netherlands, Feyenoord or PSV would be nice : )
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He gave an interview a week ago saying that he's a fighter and has dealt with harder times than this.

I doubt he leaves anytime soon. At least not before the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    He gave an interview a week ago saying that he's a fighter and has dealt with harder times than this.

I doubt he leaves anytime soon. At least not before the end of the season.
                    We all know what footballist interview means. They say one thing and do the opposite the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Where do this rumours come from? Although only logical after what happened between him & Leko.

Probably started because according to his instagram post, he went back to Iran. But I am sure it is only for the winter break holiday. He is a fighter. I am not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        Probably started because according to his instagram post, he went back to Iran. But I am sure it is only for the winter break holiday. He is a fighter. I am not worried.
                        Which holiday, they have a league game in few days!

Comment

^ There is no break at this time. Antwerp is playing Charleroi on Sunday.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

Mostly iranian websites like Ghatreh.com appearing on my news feed. probably unfounded but you never know.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Which holiday, they have a league game in few days!
                              I am sorry. I saw on his instagram a post saying something like "Going back to Iran" and it showed a video of his family waiting in a line in an airport. I assumed they are all going back but perhaps it was just his family going back while they close the school for holiday and he is staying in Belgium. My bad.

Comment

According to voetbalprimeur, legoh has proposal from chinese clubs and could be replaced by marc wilmots

Comment

Working...
                                X