This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    First of all, thanks Milad jan for the HD highlights.
    Omg, this pass on 1:55 was 10 times more disaster than the one from Alireza last game. At least, Alirezas pass should not have been that crucial since it was far from the goal in the middle of the pitch. And for the Goal, this goal was worse that both goal Beira conceded. Look at his positioning.
    You guys saw also that this mistake leads to the corner which was the goal for theem ??
    so they lost because of BUTEZ!

Comment

YW essi jan.

Honestly I feel Leko was baiting beiranvand so he can have the excuse to blame the loss on him. He tried to do it in Tottenham game but beiro performed well. He was getting ciritised for choosing Butez over beiranvand numerous times so he decided to act like a moron and call him a "mistake" after 1 bad game! Beiro is much better than Butez ! It's a proven fact!

Good news is that leko's tactics will never work, so most probably he will be kicked out soon after few more losses. What kind of idiot does passing games with their goalkeeper!
      First of all, thanks Milad jan for the HD highlights.

Omg, this pass on 1:55 was 10 times more disaster than the one from Alireza last game. At least, Alirezas pass should not have been that crucial since it was far from the goal in the middle of the pitch. And for the Goal, this goal was worse that both goal Beira conceded. Look at his positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        Yeah, I know, but I don't really agree with that depiction of his play. The only thing unorthodox about him is his long throws, which obviously is an asset, not a liability.
        disagree, the way he comes out to make his goal smaller (don't know if i translate this right) and the way he handles his footwork is not like modern goalkeeping is thought here in Europe IMHO.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          disagree, the way he comes out to make his goal smaller (don't know if i translate this right) and the way he handles his footwork is not like modern goalkeeping is thought here in Europe IMHO.
          What exactly is the difference between Beiranvand and modern goalkeeping in Europe? Please elaborate.

Comment

^^

coaching , shouting; “LOSE” when the goalkeeper is about to intercept the ball
            In a 1 against 1 duel goalkeeper must sit low

When the attacker approaches you, the first choice is to you

to throw the ball as a goalkeeper.

As soon as you go to the ground, you are obliged to have the ball.

If not, you are eliminated and the striker will score.

Option two is to walk and hold the attacker for as long as possible.
            The defenders are usually back after three seconds.

So do you, as a goalkeeper, manage to hold the attacker up for three seconds,
            then you have a good chance of avoiding a goal against.

Worst case scenario, you should go for the
            go third choice and apply emergency defense.

You make yourself as big as possible and hope the striker hits the ball against you
            shoots at or near the target.

This is of course the least good option and so the keeper must try to avoid that choice

You can use this technique when hatching; The so-called Big Yvan

Comment

I think it's strange that no one from Antwerp is on Butez his ass after their last game?

Gives the ball away (again). Fortunately, there was no immediately goal for him, only a corner.
              That corner falls into the keepers area , but Butez crawls back. He should've got that one. The goal then falls on the cross.
              (at least) 2 times a blunder from Butez.

Comment

OMG, their defender are doing almost the same with Burtez, lot of dangerous back passes.
                Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                It's becoming pretty clear that this defender-goalie passing is by instruction of the coach. While it's true that modern goalies are supposed to be more involved as an additional field player, this coach is taking it way too far and I'm not sure if his team is ready for such extremes or capable thereof.

Eventually either of these two goalkeepers will make a mistake or even miss the ball and it ends up in own goal, it's way too much pressure. Hopefully it won't be our guy

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                Can someone explain what their mean when they say Beiranvand is unorthodox?
                Meaning Beiranvand is a Twelver and not a sunni

Jokes aside, the fans and the coach are destroying both goalies. It's too much pressure, especially for Beiranvand, it gladdens me that he doesn't speak the language, and hopefully he will do his best to stay away even from Persian social media and focus on his job and performance. He is a pro but there is so much anyone can take.

Comment

Beiranvand live video interview in Varzesh TV football 120. He explained about the two games and the situation with Leko. He seemes pretty calm and not so bothered. I got the impression that it has been sorted out. I’m pretty sure the clip will be available in varzesh 3 website soon.

Comment

Here is the interview. Enjoy

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...رده-ایم

Comment

I think people here still dont understand beiro's mentality.

He is not a wimp who will fall apart and run back to iran after 6 months that he dealt with Covid situation, joining team very late, medium term injury, avazi coach, etc. These are all very fathomable reasons why he didnt start earlier, coupled with communication issues.

He looks and sounds very calm. He gave one MOTM display vs the then 1st team in PL. Then he gave an ok display, with a couple mistakes in addition to good moments, vs a CL team and league champs. Thats the summary of what he has done so far. And not to mention, I wasnt aware that butez was so highly rated in belgium. While we may think he is a scrub compared to beira ( I think he is in purely technical terms) within the league itself he is highly rated and was wanted by all the big teams.

Sometimes with our players we expect instant coffee type success. In a situation like Beiras a little patience and most importantly, calmness is what will pay dividends in the end, not running back to iran and crying about how the asshole coach fucked me over. I think he has been through too much and has too much faith in his own qualities to do that. Now if situation longer term doesnt change, which I really doubt, then option to come back to PP is always there, other euro interest is definitely there, albeit he is earning very good money in antwerp.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think people here still dont understand beiro's mentality.

He is not a wimp who will fall apart and run back to iran after 6 months that he dealt with Covid situation, joining team very late, medium term injury, avazi coach, etc. These are all very fathomable reasons why he didnt start earlier, coupled with communication issues.

He looks and sounds very calm. He gave one MOTM display vs the then 1st team in PL. Then he gave an ok display, with a couple mistakes in addition to good moments, vs a CL team and league champs. Thats the summary of what he has done so far. And not to mention, I wasnt aware that butez was so highly rated in belgium. While we may think he is a scrub compared to beira ( I think he is in purely technical terms) within the league itself he is highly rated and was wanted by all the big teams.

Sometimes with our players we expect instant coffee type success. In a situation like Beiras a little patience and most importantly, calmness is what will pay dividends in the end, not running back to iran and crying about how the asshole coach fucked me over. I think he has been through too much and has too much faith in his own qualities to do that. Now if situation longer term doesnt change, which I really doubt, then option to come back to PP is always there, other euro interest is definitely there, albeit he is earning very good money in antwerp.
                        He's definitely a strong person.
                        He went against his father to play football, and worked odd jobs and basically was homeless in Tehran to become a keeper. If he can handle that, Belgium is no problem for him.

Comment

I am unable to find full interview on V3 yet. If you or anybody else finds please post as I think he covered many interesting points.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I am unable to find full interview on V3 yet. If you or anybody else finds please post as I think he covered many interesting points.
                            You can find all related links to this interview on the bottom left hand side of the page.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...رده-ایم

Comment

I can't believe how much attention this has gotten. Literally everyday, you'll find mistakes by keepers in all leagues, whether it's the EPL or the Pakistani second division.

Look at how Dean Henderson gifted a goal to Sheffield Utd today, or how a mistake by the goalie of Ajax gave Liverpool the win in a CL match that Ajax was very much in control of a few weeks ago. I can name plenty of other fuck ups by top goalkeepers but you get the point.

The manager of Antwerp is a piece of shit for throwing Beira under the bus instead of defending his own player.

Comment

btw
                                did i mention AMIR>Beiro ...??

Comment

Working...
                                X