This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    I don't see him on fault for the goals, any video available from the bad goalkick that led to the red card? I think that must be what the fuzz is about.
    But so low class what the coach said. The same coach that didn't give Kaveh a fair chance and then refused to sub him out when injured so he was out for months.
    I am sick of these shit coaches. I hope Beiro earns so fucking much that they need to let him go asap.
    Then they can continue with Licko and his favorite Buttass in goal.
    Yek chizi digari ke dar on sahne khonam raa joosh avord ine ke defaae Antwerp vaghte karte ghermez raa gereft ba nefrat be sooye Beiranvand negah mikard va zire labi nefrin mikard.
    Engar masalan erse babaash raa khordeh bodand. Hala engar khodesh Paolo Maldini ast ke in hame enteghaad mikone?

Yek chize digari ham begam: bebinid raftare Marítimo dar in salhaa ba Amir,
    harche eshtebaah mikard, va Amir makhsosan ghablan gah gahi eshtebaah ziyaad mikard, dobare behesh shans midadand ke baazi kone
    va vaghean ROSHT kardeh.

Hala Beiro yek eshtebaah mikone va in morrabbie aldange Antwerp mikhad Beiro raa tirbaroon kone.

Ivan Lenko, andá a cagar, pedazo de boludo.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Anyone else find it interesting beiro posted the results of the Europa league draw on his IG? Clearly that’s something someone does who is focused and excited. Mashalla beiro what a pro move
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
        There are fundamentals and Incidental. No player including goalies can gain confidence without few games under their belts. Of course it takes one mistake from a goalie to write him off whilst outfield players can make more. The loss of the ball to the opposition is incidental whilst Beiro’s Arial cover competency is well-known and definitely needs more work. That’s fundamental.

Having said all that indeed Leko’s accusations towards Beiro is nothing short of unbelievable and disgusting. I can only imagine he’s been threading on a tight rope before this match and he is trying to save his own job? Rarely I’ve come across a coach that does that to his own player!?

With Sergio of Porto gaining Pothead Take II title, we are witnessing Pothead Take III, unless there’s a title transfer clause which I didn’t l know about!? ������
        I don't know about Leko. But no comparison between SC and Potter.

SC is managing his team in 3 separate demanding competitions, progressed to elimination in CL, A title-contender in the league, and still alive in the domestic cup. With that kind of record, he can do whatever he pleases. Oh incidentally, he has worked Taremi into his rotations and got pretty good output from him.

Potter on the other hand is trying to get his 6th (yes 6th) league win in all of 2020 (only 2 weeks left). Gets one mediocre result after another, and is more of a con-artist than a coach. And yes, he has managed to ruin the career of JB. Now, if he was getting decent, even half-decent results, one could forgive him, but his overall record in EPL is....wait for it...... 11 W- 18 D- 21 L.

So SC is no Potter II. Leko may be. His remarks, regardless of Beiro's performance, were really low-class and unbecoming of any coach at any level. It is also bad business. Even if he wants to get rid of him, it is better not to destroy him first, so they can at least recoup some of their money.

But Beiro has overcome greater odds and way bigger challenges than a low-class coach. He will overcome, I am sure.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Here is my opinion as a big fan of Beiranvand

- against Tottenham he was very nervous at the beginning, he is very shaky in the air but strong on the line
          - what was totally shocking for me is that he put his defenders under pressure by pssing the ball to them when the opponent was very near
          - even his long goalkicks reached the opponent i think at least 8 of 10

Against Brügge maybe the red card wasnt hos fauöt but again his goal kick into the middle of the field and not too far into the opponents field was very weak.

I am very sorry to say that but if i was the coach i would be unsure too

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            I Was happy with Beiro staying with PP for his entire career for this reason. lots of good international teams end up using domestic league keeper anyways. consistent playing time is most important for a keeper rather than every other position
            Same, he was the one player I didn't want to leave Iran, I just the familiarity of playing is the most important thing for an international no 1, and so many top tier national team goalkeepers end up being benched at clubs for long periods during their career.

Having said that I respect him for making a gamble and leaving Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

- against Tottenham he was very nervous at the beginning, he is very shaky in the air but strong on the line
              - what was totally shocking for me is that he put his defenders under pressure by pssing the ball to them when the opponent was very near

Against Brügge maybe the red card wasnt hos fauöt but again his goal kick into the middle of the field and not too far into the opponents field was very weak.

Playing it out of the back is their team strategy. Its what the coach wants.
              Their team isn't good enough to handle pressing by better team so mistakes will happen. Their defenders and Butez have been guilty of this as well.

He was wonderful versus Tottenham and saved the team blushes.

The head coach is an idiot. This is not the first time we've seen horrible behavior by him towards an Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

Potter never came out and called Jahanbaksh a "mistake".

This is really sad.
                Actually the opposite. He always praised AJB in media.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                  I don't see him on fault for the goals, any video available from the bad goalkick that led to the red card? I think that must be what the fuzz is about.
                  But so low class what the coach said. The same coach that didn't give Kaveh a fair chance and then refused to sub him out when injured so he was out for months.
                  I am sick of these shit coaches. I hope Beiro earns so fucking much that they need to let him go asap.
                  Then they can continue with Licko and his favorite Buttass in goal.

Martin jan, Couldnt we have a kind of article on the frontpage? Something you could put together and bring this as hole down?

P.S, My only problem is this morron's statement after the game, bashing and talking down and basically destroy his own player mentally, .I mean I can buy that a coach don't play a player regardless reason, maybe the coach doesnt like the player or whatever reason but this interview??
                  Last edited by Essi; 12-14-2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

Hello and welcome on board. His nervousness was mostly due to the fact that he had not been in the goal for a long time and when when he was given the chance twice both times against opponents with very strong goal scoring strikers. This coach knew very well that his team would lose against this two top of their leagues teams. Not being a fan of Beiro he placed him in there and instructed his defenders to play the ball back to him. The did that a lot in both game. He was under tremendous amount of pressure and that was the plan. Unfortunate for Beiro his nervousness caused stiffness in his legs and could not kick the ball far. He is capable of doing that just watch his videos of past games.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

FYI, IRIB3 Football Bartar is talking about the situation and will show the highlights now.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...88%d9%be%d8%a7
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Kheili aghai Kami jan

Comment

Man Kollan mokhlesam ostad.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Why be so optimistic and positive when in reality the chance of beiro getting play time is very low. Unless something drastic happens and the coach changes his mind otherwise don't even think about loan or transfer at this time. Even if he is loaned It takes at least 6 month for him to get some play time. And would be very late for Team Melli. Our games start in march .Most probably someone else will take his position. Either Rashid or Abedzadeh will take his spot.

By the way his agent is a moron . Don't count on him. Ali is the biggest player they got and they messed it up.

I just hope Leko changes his mind or get arrested and kicked out of club.
                              Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              I don't agree with such negative prediction of the future. Let's have some faith in our best keeper. He has been through a lot in his life and he has the strength of character to overcome this challenge. I think he should demand a loan or a transfer. After Leko's comments, the water is now under the bridge and its time to move on. He and his agent need to cut their losses before it's too late. Beiro has been very patient and professional and now it's time for him to take a stand.
                              Go Beiro!

Sanagrbaaneh beemanand, Alireza Berianvand
                              سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Valla bella manam nemifahmam? What's the big deal?
                                exactly ...!!
                                i was wondering why this thread was so blown up ... took me 45min to just read through the posts i missed..!!

first goal was again the main fault with their weak-ass backline to allow that guy so wide open in possession near the goal, perhaps he jumped the gun too early?? considering the narrow angle for the shot, he may have had a better chance of saving the goal staying put and block the near post..? but the 2nd goal he had no chance of stopping considering the crowded box in front of him and the wicked deflection which completely wrong-footed him, even the best of best GKs woulda had no chance of saving that..!!

now when it comes to those remarkably mean and retarded coach's after game comments..!! fk this shitt... if i were him i woulda certainly confront that POS about it ... mano a mano to see wtf is his problem and let the chips fall where there may..!

Comment

Working...
                                X