This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Why all the fuss against Beiro? His ball-watching defense was at fault on the first one and he is the one who came out with valor to defend it. The second one was an unlucky deflection again by defense. Butez's blunders have been many times worse. What am I missing here? What is all the fuss about? I can't blame our people here on this forum to speculate on bias or craziness of some Antwerp fans and the coach. I agree that we should leave them alone and stay off those forums. I am sorry that the coach did not have the minimum professional guts to defend his great goalie who has been through a lot in his first experience in Europe and I hope either the coach will be out or Beiro finds another home in Europe where he is appreciated and supported. This is really unfortunate and I agree that anti-Iranian bias (and yes I call it racism) is definitely a factor and believe me I am very cautious to avoid being accusatory.

Go Beiro!

Sanagrbaaneh beemanand, Alireza Berianvand
    سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند
    Valla bella manam nemifahmam? What's the big deal?

Comment

Antwerp drawn with Ajax in Europa league......nice draw, hopefully they put 6 on butez

EDIT: it’s actually rangers - sorry for confusion!
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-14-2020, 11:20 AM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Antwerp drawn with Ajax in Europa league......nice draw, hopefully they put 6 on butez
        Last time I checked they draw Glasgow rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Why all the fuss against Beiro? His ball-watching defense was at fault on the first one and he is the one who came out with valor to defend it. The second one was an unlucky deflection again by defense. Butez's blunders have been many times worse. What am I missing here? What is all the fuss about? I can't blame our people here on this forum to speculate on bias or craziness of some Antwerp fans and the coach. I agree that we should leave them alone and stay off those forums. I am sorry that the coach did not have the minimum professional guts to defend his great goalie who has been through a lot in his first experience in Europe and I hope either the coach will be out or Beiro finds another home in Europe where he is appreciated and supported. This is really unfortunate and I agree that anti-Iranian bias (and yes I call it racism) is definitely a factor and believe me I am very cautious to avoid being accusatory.
          Go Beiro!
          Sanagrbaaneh beemanand, Alireza Berianvand
          Because he's a unique goalie, takes unsual risks, and his style draw attention to him.

So when he does well (like against Spurs or in WC) he will get a lot of praise, but on the flipside, every single mistake he makes is amplified. If he was some mayo-ass goalie like Butez, and conceded the first goal because he didn't take the risk of rushing out, nobody would bash him, but because Alireza is aggressive and his gamble of rushing out didn't payoff, he will be called "dumb goalie".

It's really shame that his career in Europe is probably already over before it started, because if a clown like Matt Ryan who has conceded more goals than made save is considered an EPL level goalie, Alireza is for sure good enough for a top European league. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he is loaned back to an Iranian club at winter break, because it's very rare for a player to come back after the coach throws him under the bus like that and destroys his reputation.
          Last edited by The; 12-14-2020, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Valla bella manam nemifahmam? What's the big deal?
            its whats happens before the video comes on, u cant see it in the video

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Because he's a unique goalie, takes unsual risks, and his style draw attention to him.

So when he does well (like against Spurs or in WC) he will get a lot of praise, but on the flipside, every single mistake he makes is amplified. If he was some mayo-ass goalie like Butez, and conceded the first goal because he didn't take the risk of rushing out, nobody would bash him, but because Alireza is aggressive and his gamble of rushing out didn't payoff, he will be called "dumb goalie".

It's really shame that his career in Europe is probably already over before it started, because if a clown like Matt Ryan who has conceded more goals than made save is considered an EPL level goalie, Alireza is for sure good enough for a top European league. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he is loaned back to an Iranian club at winter break, because it's very rare for a player to come back after the coach throws him under the bus like that and destroys his reputation.
              Shayad Mehdi Bayat betone Beiro ra nejaat bede hamantori ke Kaveh raa az Brugge nejaat daad.

Va omidvaram ke in Ivan Lenko, ke yek ASGHAAL-KALLEH ast, 5-6 baazi ba teamesh looleh beshe va ekhraajesh konand.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Still no highlights of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  its whats happens before the video comes on, u cant see it in the video
                  Sorry, I had family commitments and did not watch any live football this weekend. What exactly happened before the video clips comes on?

Go Beiro!

Comment

I mean... he could have done slightly better on the first goal. Second goal, was there a deflection? I couldn't see but if there was one, then that's not really on him.

I really don't see what the big deal is here... can somebody who watched the game please explain?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

No matter how much I desire to stay on the positive side I have to agree that throwing Beiro under the bus like that is equivalent to the CEO of a corporation publicly blaming one of their staff for a business failure. It is a command and control structure and it is usually interpreted as the blamed person having no future in the corporation unless the CEO is removed before that person or the CEO comes back and says that they made a mistake (that usually never happens). It is very frustrating to observe how our players are treated in Europe. I guess it's a problem that is more evident now because of all the success they have had in breaking into credible second tear European leagues and in one case the top tear (ARG). Success brings along more problems (har keh baamash beesh, barfash beeshtar ) . I am standing for Beiro and his agent to find a way out of this fiasco. I think as a whole we need to find ways to support our players in Europe or anywhere in the world against racial and ethnic bias. I am thinking about starting a whole thread on that in terms of FIFA rules and regulations and how we could at least inform them of their rights.

Go Beiro!

Sangarbaaneh beemanand, Alireza Beiranvand

Comment

End of Beiranvand career for at least 1-2 years! Get ready for Team melli without a decent goalie.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...88%D8%B1%D9%BE

علیرضا هم بعد از شنیدن این حرف*ها بسیار ناراحت و عصبانی شد. قرار بود امروز در این خصوص بیرانوند و لکو به همراه مربی گلرهای انتورپ جلسه*ای داشته باشند که باید دید نتیجه این جلسه و البته آینده بیرانوند در این تیم چه خواهد شد.

Comment

If he had a decent agent they could have really made this difficult for the head coach or at least demanded a loan/transfer, especially with an idiot like Leko, but no... he has some random social media dude for an agent.

Comment

This has to be the fastest fall from grace I've ever seen. Beiro's mistake or not, throwing him under the bus like that, it's clear that the Coach's idea is to have him warm the bench. Another Jahanbaksh situation. So very sad.

Comment

this is a joke, a bad joke. Their fans say butez only made mistakes in the last game he played... Well here is last month

go to 1:41 for amateur hour... I can pull up 10 more examples like this. Its clear they dont want beira so better to let him loan somewhere else, Im sure there will be interested parties from inside and outside the league, now that he is in europe and nobody has to deal with PP crap.

I mean seriously, this amount of vitriol towards him is bizarre. He is having some issues with goalkicks, historically NEVER an issue for him (unlike crosses) so that should correct after a couple matches. From what I have seen his short passing has actually been very good and was good for PP and TM too (although never tested like this), he was MOTM for them vs Spurs. So he dropped one poor performance, and was responsible for 1 goal, although by the same token the defense that left the guy fully unmarked and allowed him all time in world to unload his shot is also responsible for that.

What is Leko's grand plan here? Change the GK after every mistake? Tomorrow or the day after I guarantee you butez gives sooti, then what?

Comment

Bro what are you trying to argue about. As i said few weeks ago this coach doesn't like Beiro AT ALL! He didn't choose him and the last coach did. He put beiro against Tottenham , told his deffenders to play passing game with him so he makes a mistake . However beiro performed well . He did the same thing again in previous match . This time beiro did make mistakes. apparantly their Deffender got a red card cuz of beiro.

I hope now you know why I was so mad at the coach at first place.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                The coach didn't choose him so thats the reason he doesn't play him. Lol we have people here making excuses for this coach while on other hand they forget to mention that Alireza was choosen by previous coach ( Bölöni). Alireza's first initial contract was signed back in february 2020 when Bölöni was in charge. This new coach doesn't like Alireza . Unless Butez really mess up , we're not gonna see alireza in goal (maybe in shitty pointless games).

International top quality Goalie is benched lol This butez guy has been conceding in Every bloody single game (expect 2 games).

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                this is a joke, a bad joke. Their fans say butez only made mistakes in the last game he played... Well here is last month

go to 1:41 for amateur hour... I can pull up 10 more examples like this. Its clear they dont want beira so better to let him loan somewhere else, Im sure there will be interested parties from inside and outside the league, now that he is in europe and nobody has to deal with PP crap.

I mean seriously, this amount of vitriol towards him is bizarre. He is having some issues with goalkicks, historically NEVER an issue for him (unlike crosses) so that should correct after a couple matches. From what I have seen his short passing has actually been very good and was good for PP and TM too (although never tested like this), he was MOTM for them vs Spurs. So he dropped one poor performance, and was responsible for 1 goal, although by the same token the defense that left the guy fully unmarked and allowed him all time in world to unload his shot is also responsible for that.

What is Leko's grand plan here? Change the GK after every mistake? Tomorrow or the day after I guarantee you butez gives sooti, then what?

Comment

Working...
                                X