Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 goals in 16 games shows it is the fault of his shot defensive tactics .

Poor management from his comments today, if the owners of that club have any sense they will pull him aside and make him apologise publicly.

Comment

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...ion=2#reacties
      guys I think we are overreacting even more than antwerp fans!!!
      Look at this comments section. Virtually all comments saying they are still impressed with beira, he needs practice with his feet, and Butez didnt take his chances. They are saying they would prefer to leave beira in goal by and large and he had strong moments today too.

Its actually kind of sad how volatile we can be as well. the CBs beira are playing with are also too weak to build out of back, beiras passing is actually ok but he is making some mistakes on kicks, that can take some matches and less nerves to correct.

Leko is just out of order with comments post game. In the words of their fans, the goalkeeprs main job is in the goal and beira is superior to butez by far in that regard.

Comment

I find it funny how some of you are fuming about 2-3 bad comments on a FIFA videogame site, which let's be honest were probably done by 12 year olds. Just ignore it and stop playing bikar victim.

Comment

Man i've never seen this level of vitriol at one of our players, let alone someone who has the attributes of Beiranvand.

Some of these fans on twitter and other social media are making it out like Butez is Buffon. People here seem to have a go at English club fans, but at least the majority of the non-teenagers are fair and supportive of their players.

The only good point is that Beiranvand is strong enough and I doubt he will let a bunch of idiot fans get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            I find it funny how some of you are fuming about 2-3 bad comments on a FIFA videogame site, which let's be honest were probably done by 12 year olds. Just ignore it and stop playing bikar victim.
            I couldn’t care less about what random fans and spectators think or so. What Leko said is concerning though

Comment

I thought I couldn't dislike any coach more than puthead, but screw Ivan logo all over.

Comment

Leko may have it in for Iranians anyway because of being caught up in the Bayat scandal: https://www.total-croatia-news.com/s...-investigation.

But he is so unprofessional here it is grim.

And the way he treated Kaveh was disgraceful, so glad he bounced back. I'm sure Alireza will too.

Sidenote: He was unused sub in the 2006 friendly against compatriot Branko's Iran, a match which featured the cheekiest finish ever by Borhani

Comment

So is there seriously not a single clip on the internet of the events that unfolded today? Just curious to see what all the fuss is about
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't believe any conspiracy theories but I agree that it was very unconventional to throw Beiro into the Tottenham game. To follow up with this game didn't take away any pressure.

This coach's man management is screwed up or he is trying to sideline Beiro.

I don't think the coach will last more than a season as the club's results have not met expectations. Maybe Beiro should sit tight.

Comment

https://sofifa.com/player/241790/ali...anvand/210018/

Jesus... I'm getting slaughtered on my comment. If you guys have an account try and back me up here.

People are being way too harsh on Ali Beiro... Ridiculous

Comment

I thought Brighton fans were bad... Hope Beiranvand goes to Charleroi and shuts these Antwerp fans up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Jesus... I'm getting slaughtered on my comment. If you guys have an account try and back me up here.
                          Bi khial, dadash. Dont waste your time, emotion and energy. You won't change the mind of a bunch of kids posting on a fifa forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Khoneto kasif nakon dadash. Kone lagheshon. These are bunch of fans, just like us in front of computer screen. I do understand your frustration though. I would be frustrated too if I start involving there, hence I just let it be.

Comment

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...وژ-خورد

Comment

Why all the fuss against Beiro? His ball-watching defense was at fault on the first one and he is the one who came out with valor to defend it. The second one was an unlucky deflection again by defense. Butez's blunders have been many times worse. What am I missing here? What is all the fuss about? I can't blame our people here on this forum to speculate on bias or craziness of some Antwerp fans and the coach. I agree that we should leave them alone and stay off those forums. I am sorry that the coach did not have the minimum professional guts to defend his great goalie who has been through a lot in his first experience in Europe and I hope either the coach will be out or Beiro finds another home in Europe where he is appreciated and supported. This is really unfortunate and I agree that anti-Iranian bias (and yes I call it racism) is definitely a factor and believe me I am very cautious to avoid being accusatory.

Go Beiro!

Sanagrbaaneh beemanand, Alireza Berianvand
                                سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Working...
                                X