This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Even if you did think that in your head Ivan Leko, WHY WOULD YOU SELL YOUR GOALKEEPER OUT AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC?!?!?!
    Chon Hoorad jan, az HAMON AVVAL gozineye shomaareye YEKE in mardake bi-farhang Butez bood.

Va dalile inke in chiz raa mige bekhatere ine ke Butez baraash MOHEME, na Beiro.

Vaghti dar barnameye aslie morrabbi nabaashi ejaazeye eshtebaah kardan nadari, zood mifrestanet rooye nimkat va azat enteghaad mikonan.

Bebinid Christian Eriksen che ghadr bad bahash raftar mishe dar Inter.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Completely unprofessional comments by leko.

So butetz that literally passed the ball right to the opponent strikers feet isnt a bad keeper for making a mistake? But beiro is?

If butetz was so good, you wouldn't have benched him.

He's just trying to deflect blame for the fact that antwerp was first and after a month of poor results they're not even top 5.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Completely unprofessional comments by leko.

So butetz that literally passed the ball right to the opponent strikers feet isnt a bad keeper for making a mistake? But beiro is?

If butetz was so good, you wouldn't have benched him.

He's just trying to deflect blame for the fact that antwerp was first and after a month of poor results they're not even top 5.

Exactly right. He’s a punk. They pulled some luck wins out of their asses at the beginning of the season and now reverting to what they really are - a very average team. Poor Beiranvand is the scapegoat by this dirty coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Chon Hoorad jan, az HAMON AVVAL gozineye shomaareye YEKE in mardake bi-farhang Butez bood.

Va dalile inke in chiz raa mige bekhatere ine ke Butez baraash MOHEME, na Beiro.

Vaghti dar barnameye aslie morrabbi nabaashi ejaazeye eshtebaah kardan nadari, zood mifrestanet rooye nimkat va azat enteghaad mikonan.

Bebinid Christian Eriksen che ghadr bad bahash raftar mishe dar Inter.
          This is correct if you are not a manager's favourite then even if you are perfect (which no one is) he will find an excuse and opposite is also true.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

it seems he throwed Beiro straight in the middle of two difficult games to destroy him and rehabilitate his favourite Butez.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I don't speak Flemish or whatever language this is, but looks like Leko was really harsh on Beiranvand and called putting him in the a net "a mistake".

https://m.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20201213_95...source=twitter

This is very unfair. Alireza had one major mistake, even that should have not led to redcard, the decision by the Antwerp to make a foul like that with 80 minutes of the match to play is not Alireza's fault. Wtf?

Alireza made some very solid saves and exit. Leko is out of his mind.
              Beiranvand was preferred over Jean Butez, which in itself was striking. Butez (25) had been the titular since the first day and did just fine in his first season as goalkeeper of a top club. The Frenchman did not perform miracles, but was seldom caught in the act of making a mistake, and Sinan Bolat was not talked about too often - an achievement in itself. After the 4-2 defeat in Genk, where his bad pass was the basis of the third goal against, Leko however decided that Butez needed “a match of mental and physical rest”.

And so Beiranvand (28) came under the bar for the first time. The Iranian already signed for the Great Old in early 2020 and thought he would be number one anyway, but it took so long to get to Belgium that he started as number two. Against the Spurs he showed after a hesitant start that he too has a few things to do and that is why he now got his chance.

It was not a direct hit. He was at the base of Gelin's red card with one of his bad kicks, made some uncertain interventions and did not make the best choice at Club Brugge's first goal by coming out so quickly and recklessly. He should have stayed on his feet longer.

“Bringing Beiran to the kick-off was a risk,” said Ivan Leko. “A bad decision for me. Everyone saw that. It is what it is. We have two first keepers. One that was very good (refers to Butez, ed.) And so we bet that the other would be top. But he wasn't. ”
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Hard to see where it goes from here for beira after these comments. If the coach speaks about you like that, imo that is a red line. I would hope requests transfer in january (loan). Charleroi GK has been dropped and they are play some 18 year old kid who is also fucking up left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  We all knew leko was a cunt from his days at Brugge anyways.

No surprise there.

The good news is butetz will definitely fuck up again and leko wont be able to blame it on alireza.
                  Keon jan, masale in ast ke ba zehniyate Lenko 10ta goh-kaarie Butez mishe YEK eshtebaahe Beiro.

Yani Butez bayad vaghean GANDESHO DAR BIYAARE taa dobare be Beiro shans bede dar tarkibe asli.

In bardaashte mane az karnaameye in mardak dar Club Brugge va enteghaade emrooze in morrabbie bi-kelaas.

Man migam agar emkaanesh hast, be tore gharzi bere Charleroi ke darvazebaaneshon sathesh daare badtar o badtar mishe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Beiranvand was preferred over Jean Butez, which in itself was striking. Butez (25) had been the titular since the first day and did just fine in his first season as goalkeeper of a top club. The Frenchman did not perform miracles, but was seldom caught in the act of making a mistake, and Sinan Bolat was not talked about too often - an achievement in itself. After the 4-2 defeat in Genk, where his bad pass was the basis of the third goal against, Leko however decided that Butez needed “a match of mental and physical rest”.

And so Beiranvand (28) came under the bar for the first time. The Iranian already signed for the Great Old in early 2020 and thought he would be number one anyway, but it took so long to get to Belgium that he started as number two. Against the Spurs he showed after a hesitant start that he too has a few things to do and that is why he now got his chance.

It was not a direct hit. He was at the base of Gelin's red card with one of his bad kicks, made some uncertain interventions and did not make the best choice at Club Brugge's first goal by coming out so quickly and recklessly. He should have stayed on his feet longer.

“Bringing Beiran to the kick-off was a risk,” said Ivan Leko. “A bad decision for me. Everyone saw that. It is what it is. We have two first keepers. One that was very good (refers to Butez, ed.) And so we bet that the other would be top. But he wasn't. ”
                    this comment is just so confusing? One was very good so you dropped him?

Comment

Even the best of the best made mistakes.
                      Peter Schmeichel
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

IMHO if his manager does not believe in him he should consider a transfer. And TBH in the two games he played his team mates did not play well at all and instead of working on an attack they kept playing the ball back to him and at times totally unnecessary. watch the two games and you will see what i mean. It was only after when they were 2-0 down they started to pull their effing sucks up and play. a failure of the whole team with so many mistakes made by all of them but Alireza is scapegoated. This team is not suitable for Ali and it is evident they don't appreciate and want him
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

from twitter...Fully agree!

Translation : It is nevertheless striking that Ivan Leko openly complains about his choice for Beiranvand after a lesser match. Last week no problem, now two goalkeepers a mental blow

Comment

https://sofifa.com/team/230/royal-antwerp-fc/

https://sofifa.com/player/241790/ali...0005/?hl=en-US

I hope he leaves this ****hole of a "club"! I know a SoFifa page isn't a good place to be reading comments but some of their "fans" are absolute idiots! These comments are heartbreaking to read!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              https://sofifa.com/team/230/royal-antwerp-fc/

https://sofifa.com/player/241790/ali...0005/?hl=en-US

I hope he leaves this ****hole of a "club"! I know a SoFifa page isn't a good place to be reading comments but some of their "fans" are absolute idiots! These comments are heartbreaking to read!
                              lol dont read too much into it. We had pages of comments of the same antwerp fans saying he should start after spurs game.

Comment

Guys what happened?? Just woke up to this and am shocked. Was he poor? Are there highlights?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X