X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    "It may be true but Ali's work today showed he is solid enough."
    Daghighan manzoore man ine, Roozbeh jan.
    Bayad bebinim az didgaahe LENKO amalkarde emrooze Beiro kaafi ast ya na.
    Ma ke tanha mitonim nazar bedim, amma hargez tasmim nemigirim.
    Man ham manzoram ine ke bahaneii ndareh ke bekhad bazish nadeh ama harf shoma ham ghabool ke oon agar bekhad mituneh tore digar bebineh.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I don't speak Flemish or whatever language this is, but looks like Leko was really harsh on Beiranvand and called putting him in the a net "a mistake".

https://m.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20201213_95...source=twitter

This is very unfair. Alireza had one major mistake, even that should have not led to redcard, the decision by the Antwerp to make a foul like that with 80 minutes of the match to play is not Alireza's fault. Wtf?

Alireza made some very solid saves and exit. Leko is out of his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I don't speak Flemish or whatever language this is, but looks like Leko was really harsh on Beiranvand and called putting him in the a net "a mistake".

This is very unfair. Alireza had one major mistake, even that should have not led to redcard, the decision by the Antwerp to make a foul like that with 80 minutes of the match to play is not Alireza's fault. Wtf?

Man daghighan az in vakonesh mitarsidam.

Graham Potter 2.0.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow...google translate gives me this translation :

“Bringing Beiran to the kick-off was a risk,” said Ivan Leko. “A bad decision for me. Everyone saw that. It is what it is. We have two first keepers. One that was very good ( refers to Butez, ed. ) And so we bet that the other would be top. But he wasn't. ”

If he really said that then he's an abject piece of s* ...I've literally never read a coach speak about their player like that except maybe when Kepa went insane and refused to get off the pitch and cost them the game. This guy is literally finding a scape goat for the loss...speaks volumes about who he is as a person.

Comment

What a garbage coach. That’s unprofessional and unnecessary. He can F off. That kind of coach won’t ever develop a decent player nor will he manage a team to glory.

Comment

Wow that is an absolute despicable statement from a coach, absolutely throwing his player under the bus right after he had a great performance in the EL on just the previous matchday.

Absolutely disgusted. GTFO of Antwerp beiro. Dont waste your time if THATS the sort of manager you're dealing with. Huge red flag.

Comment

ok so whoever can speak the language please give us an exact translation.

Comment

Didn’t see match. But very confused, if butez is so good why did he contemplate changing him so hard and then DO IT in two of the most crucial games this season?

Comment

I've never seen a GK get thrown under a bus like this. He is basically putting the blame on himself for selecting Ali.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Even if you did think that in your head Ivan Leko, WHY WOULD YOU SELL YOUR GOALKEEPER OUT AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                        Wow...google translate gives me this translation :

“Bringing Beiran to the kick-off was a risk,” said Ivan Leko. “A bad decision for me. Everyone saw that. It is what it is. We have two first keepers. One that was very good ( refers to Butez, ed. ) And so we bet that the other would be top. But he wasn't. ”

If he really said that then he's an abject piece of s* ...I've literally never read a coach speak about their player like that except maybe when Kepa went insane and refused to get off the pitch and cost them the game. This guy is literally finding a scape goat for the loss...speaks volumes about who he is as a person.
                        That is exactly what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Even if you did think that in your head Ivan Leko, WHY WOULD YOU SELL YOUR GOALKEEPER OUT AND SAY IT IN PUBLIC?!?!?!
                          This is the insane part.

Not only this destroy Alireza's confidence, it devalues him and makes it harder to ship him out on a loan.

What a disgusting thing by him to do.

Comment

We all knew leko was a cunt from his days at Brugge anyways.

No surprise there.

The good news is butetz will definitely fuck up again and leko wont be able to blame it on alireza.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Man daghighan az in vakonesh mitarsidam.

Graham Potter 2.0.
                              Harfat kamelan dorost budan.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Harfat kamelan dorost budan.
                                Ardalan khan harfe moft nemizane.

Comment

Working...
                                X