This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Pas ta March/April ba Buttocks ya Butez dar darvaazeh va Beiro ke zire koonesh dar nimkat chaman dar miyaad.

In ham az in. Ghorboone dastet Ivan Joon.
    Parirooz ke Beiro shir bood, amadeh bood, victime morabbiye hammal bood. Hala baad az 2ta estart va chandta eshtebah hava avaz shodeh. Ajab donya’i...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Parirooz ke Beiro shir bood, amadeh bood, victime morabbiye hammal bood. Hala baad az 2ta estart va chandta eshtebah hava avaz shodeh. Ajab donya’i...
      Dar har soorat, morabbi yek bisavad bish nist.

Comment

In all fairness, Beiranvand has been great except for the mistake that led to the red card. And for that he will be hammered by idiot fans and probably this idiot coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          Does anyone know whether Iranian community in Belgium is there for Beiranvand to learn the language and get more comfortable with his new life? made any friends etc?
          Of course if anyone knows we don't have to get into details and should respect his right to privacy but it would be great to know how he is doing outside of the game
          It's easier for Beiranvand to learn English, Flemish and even French are much more difficult languages to learn, at least in my own personal experience.

Comment

damn, not the start we had hoped for..

Comment

Mehdi jan, moteassefaaneh Ivan Lenko hamoon morrabi ast ke agar yaadet baashe Kaveh Rezaie raa chandin maah az meydaan door kard chon vaghti asibdideh bood baazish daad va sepas digar hich vaght nagozaashtesh dar teame Brugge. Yek kaari kard ke Kaveh rikhte bood be ham.

Amalkarde emrooze Beiro, makhsosan on kaarte ghermez ke team gereft, behtarin BAHOONE ast baraye in morrabbi ta Butez raa bargardone be team
              va hadse man ine ke tool bekeshe taa Beiro raa dobare dar tarkibe asli bebinim.

Dar dotta baazie besyar hassas baazish daad pas az chandin maah, va in kaare ajibi bood.
              Fekr mikonam kharide Beiranvand tasmime Lenko nabood.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ali Played satisfactorily. He saved many many certain goals. He was solid in the goal. Two goals none of it his fault. No one can blame him for Gelin's sending off. It was his own fault for pulling down the attacker. If he had not done that the worst thing that would have happened the attacker might had scored. And that could have been blamed on Ali. But then again he might had saved it. It is not Ali's fault that the players give balls away, which this team did a lot. The only fault is his goalkicks which is weird as i have seen him kick the ball all the way to final 3rd of the pitch. But this is I think purely to do with nerve and stress.

If a manager believes in you it does not matter how badly you do in one or two match or make a few mistakes, he will stick with you back you up and support you all the way till you find your feet.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi jan, moteassefaaneh Ivan Lenko hamoon morrabi ast ke agar yaadet baashe Kaveh Rezaie raa chandin maah az meydaan door kard chon vaghti asibdideh bood baazish daad va sepas digar hich vaght nagozaashtesh dar teame Brugge. Yek kaari kard ke Kaveh rikhte bood be ham.
                  Amalkarde emrooze Beiro, makhsosan on kaarte ghermez ke team gereft, behtarin BAHOONE ast baraye in morrabbi ta Butez raa bargardone be team
                  Dar dotta baazie besyar hassas baazish daad pas az chandin maah, va in kaare ajibi bood.
                  Agar Beiranvand dar in 2ta bazi behtar amal mikard va team natayeje behtari migereft, aya nazare shoma (ya digaran) mishod ke Lenko mikhast bazikon ra kharab kone valy Beiro behesh in forsat ra nadad ya inke dameh Lenko garm ke Beiro ra dar hamchin baazihaye hassas estart kard?

Comment

With all respect to your opinion, Beiro was once again the only one performing and his long throws few times could end him on an assist on a goal fo him. If you go on Club’s Facebook and portals; the only player fans are praising is Beiranvand. Without his saves; the could end up another 4 golas. And the refree was just a joke.

Anyways fans are saying Antwerp defense needs a lot of work. So it doesn’t really matter Butez, Beiro or Nuer; they gotta do something about this porous defense. And the way they were relying on Beiro’s long throws. It was the only average OK performance on the pitch. GOD; the rest of the team could not even score yawning empty nets.
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Agar Beiranvand dar in 2ta bazi behtar amal mikard va team natayeje behtari migereft, aya nazare shoma (ya digaran) mishod ke Lenko mikhast bazikon ra kharab kone valy Beiro behesh in forsat ra nadad ya inke dameh Lenko garm ke Beiro ra dar hamchin baazihaye hassas estart kard?
                      Exactly. The culture of daei Jan Napoleon is what we are suffering. Iranian people are always after conspiracy theories. I think he strongly believed in Beiro and thanks to him he let him start in two important matches. On first one he made it as the man of the match and goalie of the week. And on second one he was the only average player and had to protect a weak defense one man down. He will play Beiro again. Kaveh Rezai an attack and a goalie are two different subjects.
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Ali is a gem. A lot of people see trhat. If these guys in Antwerp don't appreciate him and don't use his talent and skills, someone will. I am sure of it. He is in the making.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Highlights and goals somewhere?

Shouldn't have put beiro straight and 3 days after all the hype with Tottenham.
                          Should have put Butez against brugge and beiro wesdneday against a weaker opponent.

Comment

Mehdi jan.

Gemon konam ye kam bad tozih dadam.

Hess va hadse man ine ke Beiro gozineye avvale Lenko NIST, balke Butez darvaazebaaneh aslie morrabbi ast.

Be nazare man arzyaabie Lenko ine ke Butez baraye teamesh behtar ast taa Beiro.

Hafteye pish Butez be raasti BAD baazi kard va Beiro sar-anjam pas az chandin maah yek shansi gereft dar tarkibe asli roberooye

Tottenham va khoob ham kaar kard va baraye hamin dobare shanse baazi kardan raa emrooz gereft.

AMMA, chon gozineye avvale Lenko nist (in nazare man ast), EJAAZEYE ESHTEBAAH kheili kamtar daare ta raghibesh Butez.

Va baraye hamin kaafie yek kharab-kaari manande emrooz bekone ta postesh raa ye-zarb az dast bede.

Dar morede Kaveh ham injoori nabood ke mikhast bazikon raa kharab kone, amma chon gozineye avvalesh nabood, va hatta gozineye dovvomesh ham nabood dar hamle, baraash kheili mohem nabood Kaveh raa risk kone ya na vaghti asib-dideh bood, va natijeye in risk besyaar manfi bood.

Hala... AGAR dar baazie chaharshanbeh ya yek-shanbeye hafteye ayande DOBARE Beiro raa didim in chizhaayi ke man goftam na-dorost hastand va

Lenko vaghean fekr mikone Butez va Beiro dar yek sath baraye poste darvazebaani reghabat mikonand.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mehdi jan.

Gemon konam ye kam bad tozih dadam.

Hess va hadse man ine ke Beiro gozineye avvale Lenko NIST, balke Butez darvaazebaaneh aslie morrabbi ast.

Be nazare man arzyaabie Lenko ine ke Butez baraye teamesh behtar ast taa Beiro.

Hafteye pish Butez be raasti BAD baazi kard va Beiro sar-anjam pas az chandin maah yek shansi gereft dar tarkibe asli roberooye

Tottenham va khoob ham kaar kard va baraye hamin dobare shanse baazi kardan raa emrooz gereft.

AMMA, chon gozineye avvale Lenko nist (in nazare man ast), EJAAZEYE ESHTEBAAH kheili kamtar daare ta raghibesh Butez.

Va baraye hamin kaafie yek kharab-kaari manande emrooz bekone ta postesh raa ye-zarb az dast bede.

Dar morede Kaveh ham injoori nabood ke mikhast bazikon raa kharab kone, amma chon gozineye avvalesh nabood, va hatta gozineye dovvomesh ham nabood dar hamle, baraash kheili mohem nabood Kaveh raa risk kone ya na vaghti asib-dideh bood, va natijeye in risk besyaar manfi bood.

Hala... AGAR dar baazie chaharshanbeh ya yek-shanbeye hafteye ayande DOBARE Beiro raa didim in chizhaayi ke man goftam na-dorost hastand va

Lenko vaghean fekr mikone Butez va Beiro dar yek sath baraye poste darvazebaani reghabat mikonand.
                              With all due respect I think this line of reasoning is really to convince yourself. It may be true but Ali's work today showed he is solid enough. He showed a lot of nervousness and people could see that. He is well excused because he is thrown into the deep end before he is allowed to test the waters. It would be totally unfair to make a judgement on this. He was solid as could be. With a better defence and him playing exactly the same they would not have conceded 2 goals and there would have not been a red card. This loss is team's fault, not his.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                With all due respect I think this line of reasoning is really to convince yourself. It may be true but Ali's work today showed he is solid enough. He showed a lot of nervousness and people could see that. He is well excused because he is thrown into the deep end before he is allowed to test the waters. It would be totally unfair to make a judgement on this. He was solid as could be. With a better defence and him playing exactly the same they would not have conceded 2 goals and there would have not been a red card. This loss is team's fault, not his.

"It may be true but Ali's work today showed he is solid enough."

Daghighan manzoore man ine, Roozbeh jan.

Bayad bebinim az didgaahe LENKO amalkarde emrooze Beiro kaafi ast ya na.

Ma ke tanha mitonim nazar bedim, amma hargez tasmim nemigirim.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X