This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I don't think the coach would give such instructions. I think some of the defenders may be deliberately puuting Beiro under pressure. They play very unusually in their own 18 yards. They did that against Tots. It is so obviously unusual. some of these defenders are deliberately putting Beiro under pressure. I can see that very very clearly.
    I haven't watched enough of them to know whether they weren't doing this in other matches or not but I noticed it as well, I think they probably play from the back like Brighton do, If you notice the same thing happens with Ryan and the defenders every time Brighton plays, I'm guessing it's just their style, let's not go down the everyone hates him/are racist path just yet.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I don't think the coach would give such instructions. I think some of the defenders may be deliberately puuting Beiro under pressure. They play very unusually in their own 18 yards. They did that against Tots. It is so obviously unusual. some of these defenders are deliberately putting Beiro under pressure. I can see that very very clearly.
      So you're saying the players have an agenda against him? [emoji23]
      Instructions like this come from the coach 100%. It's to do with their team philosophy which the club dictates and the manager implements. That's the fundamentals of uefa coaching courses

Comment

They have clear tactical instructions to play it out from the back, but the defenders can't do it. That's usually what happens to weaker clubs. They're not Man City, they're Antwerp.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I don't think he got a touch did he?! if so, world class! He seems nervous coming out on crosses and long balls.. Hope he works on it.
          In noghte za'f raa Beiro hamishe daashte az zamanesh dar PP.

Dar TM kheili nemididim ke ba in masale roberoo beshe chon zire CQ defaemoon bishtar toophaa raa rahaa mikard va dar zemn bazikonhaaye asiayi

mamolan dar baazie havayi kheili ghavi nistand.

Amma 100 % bayad rooye timing va tasmimgirish rooye ersaalhaaye havaayi kaar kone.

Be har haal noghete mosbate nimeye avval ine ke 2-3ta vakoneshe khoob neshoon daad.

Nogheteye manfi ine ke taghsir daasht dar karte ghermez gereftane teamesh.

Agar Antwerp betoone in baazi raa mosaavi kone va Beiro chandta kaare mosbate digari dar nimeye dovvom neshoon bede

shayad dar bazi badi ham bebinimesh, agar na pishbinie man ine ke Buttocks dobare mishe gozineye avval baraye baazie vasate hafte.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I'm not watching the game but some Antwerp fans are tearing into him on Twitter. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              So you're saying the players have an agenda against him? [emoji23]
              Instructions like this come from the coach 100%. It's to do with their team philosophy which the club dictates and the manager implements. That's the fundamentals of uefa coaching courses
              WTF ? The coach would instruct their defenders to return the ball all the way from the centre of the field back to a goal keeper that is highly likely to be nervous and make mistakes? You are saying the coach has an agenda against Beiro??!
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                They have clear tactical instructions to play it out from the back, but the defenders can't do it. That's usually what happens to weaker clubs. They're not Man City, they're Antwerp.
                Lenko ham ba Potter rafighe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Whenever he messes up, I just remember he didn't play since February until last week.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I'm not watching the game but some Antwerp fans are tearing into him on Twitter. What's going on?
                    Chon taghsire Beiro bood ke kaarte ghermez gereftand.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

beiro never had any problems with his shots or goal kicks before. SUddnely in antwerp he fcucks up.

The problem here is the coaching! If u dont play Ali for months u dont choose to play him away to spurs and vs brugge u fckucking slow start him. Let him build his confidence!

Dont fcuking throw him in the sea for the sharks ffs

0-2 deflection ali stranded

Comment

2-0 Brugge. Deflected goal.

Comment

great dive by ali beiro wont go down as a save but good stuff

Comment

Antwerp has conceded 23 goals in 15 games in the league before today, that should say to the coach that maybe he needs to change their tactics up.

Comment

This antwerp team really deserves to lose 5-0 the way they are playing and defending. There will be more goals as they get tired towards the end of the game.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Pas ta March/April ba Buttocks ya Butez dar darvaazeh va Beiro ke zire koonesh dar nimkat chaman dar miyaad.

In ham az in. Ghorboone dastet Ivan Joon.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X