Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't see any fault from him on the goal directly https://streamja.com/KyOgy

Comment

Any other links guys? the one Roozbeh sent doesn't work for me.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

why these idiot defenders insist to keep playing the ball back to their own 6 yards?
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Waz Beiro on fault?
          not at all
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            why these idiot defenders insist to keep playing the ball back to their own 6 yards?
            Hatman az morrabbi dastoor gereftan injoori baazi konand.

Dar zemn, yek baazikon dar Antwerp kaarte ghermez gereft va man migam takhsire Beiro bood chon toop raa kheili bad frestaad be sooye vasate zamin

ke zedde hamle shod va defaae Antwerp majboor shod khata kone ta mohaajeme Brugge tak be tak ba darvazebaan nashe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Two bad goal kicks. First one led to a Brugge attack which led to dumb foul and a redcard by the Antwerp defender
              In mas'ale raa ham dar aghaaze baazi ba Tottenham didim. Fekr mikonam dalilesh ine dastoor gerefte hadaf-mandaneh toop raa befreste be yek bazikone

dar miyooneye zamin, amma chon kam-deghat kaar kard yek zedde hamleye khatarnaaki shod ke karte ghermez ham roosh omaad.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Any other links guys? the one Roozbeh sent doesn't work for me.
                allow cookies
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Not watching the game , from the stats they have had about 10 shots and only one goal. Beiro keeping them in it?

Comment

saved about 4 and created a wonderful scoring op with his throw they couldn't score empty goal!
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

woooow what a save in the very last second
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

woooow what a save in the very last second
                        I don't think he got a touch did he?! if so, world class! He seems nervous coming out on crosses and long balls.. Hope he works on it.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Beiro = beast mode

It's so much fun watching him!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Hatman az morrabbi dastoor gereftan injoori baazi konand.

Dar zemn, yek baazikon dar Antwerp kaarte ghermez gereft va man migam takhsire Beiro bood chon toop raa kheili bad frestaad be sooye vasate zamin

ke zedde hamle shod va defaae Antwerp majboor shod khata kone ta mohaajeme Brugge tak be tak ba darvazebaan nashe.
                            I don't think the coach would give such instructions. I think some of the defenders may be deliberately puuting Beiro under pressure. They play very unusually in their own 18 yards. They did that against Tots. It is so obviously unusual. some of these defenders are deliberately putting Beiro under pressure. I can see that very very clearly.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              I don't think he got a touch did he?! if so, world class! He seems nervous coming out on crosses and long balls.. Hope he works on it.
                              He did save it. on replay from behind the goal you can see it clearly was goal bound. He is under a lot of pressure. This is his first league game and it is against the top team with the highest score. obviously good attacking players. His goal kicks were never this bad. I think it is because of his nerves. He is under a lot of nervous stress that disables you.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think the coach would give such instructions. I think some of the defenders may be deliberately puuting Beiro under pressure. They play very unusually in their own 18 yards. They did that against Tots. It is so obviously unusual. some of these defenders are deliberately putting Beiro under pressure. I can see that very very clearly.

Comment

Working...
                                X