This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Does anyone know whether Iranian community in Belgium is there for Beiranvand to learn the language and get more comfortable with his new life? made any friends etc?

Of course if anyone knows we don't have to get into details and should respect his right to privacy but it would be great to know how he is doing outside of the game
    I think covid and lockdown is a big hurdle for that. I read an interview where he said the restrictions for covid prevent him to see others legionnaires in belgium, but stay in touch via their phone

Comment

Does anyone know whether Iranian community in Belgium is there for Beiranvand to learn the language and get more comfortable with his new life? made any friends etc?

Of course if anyone knows we don't have to get into details and should respect his right to privacy but it would be great to know how he is doing outside of the game
      Rest assured there are thousands of Iranians and he is probably running away from them. lol
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

There's always a kababi somewhere.

I swear every time I'm flying anywhere thats the first thing I Google to see where the nearest kababi is located

Comment

Yek chizi ke dar baazi ba Tottenham didam ine ke Beiro tanha ba FARYAAD o ESHAARE ba hamteamihaash dar ertebaat bood.

Shoma ham be in noghte tavajjo kardin? Ya yek bardaashte naadoroste man ast?

Be nazar miresid az nazare zabani hanooz aslan nemitone khodesh raa bayan kone.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Yek chizi ke dar baazi ba Tottenham didam ine ke Beiro tanha ba FARYAAD o ESHAARE ba hamteamihaash dar ertebaat bood.

Shoma ham be in noghte tavajjo kardin? Ya yek bardaashte naadoroste man ast?

Be nazar miresid az nazare zabani hanooz aslan nemitone khodesh raa bayan kone.
            I heard him communicating in English with them but basic commands. But then again as a keeper, it's recommended to just be concise, loud and clear in the communications, so I don't necessarily see it as a negative.

But you could be right in that he still has a language barrier to a certain extent, but I think he has the basics and that's sufficient for him.

Comment

Beiro is starting!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Updates:
                  *Antwerp's 3rd keeper featured in the Cup Final win vs. Brugge.
                  *Leko still undecided on his main #1

"Dilemma of goalkeepers

"Absolutely. That's my biggest dilemma!" A luxury problem for Leko. He gives confidence to Davor Matijas again. He kept the zero in the cup final, but is more someone for the future.

Jean Butez and Alireza Beiranvand were brought in to compete with each other. The Iranian slid at the lunch table with a thick pass of ice around his knee, but has nothing serious. "One of the three will walk around with a big smile on Saturday. The other two will be disappointed," Leko kept mysterious.

"But I haven't decided anything myself. We have three good goalkeepers. Whoever I choose, it is not yet a choice for the rest of the season," Leko concluded."

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...-davor-matijas
                  Leko did say back in August that whoever he chooses would not be a permanent choice for the rest of the season. 😉

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
                      Does anyone have a link to the game?
                      http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo3.html
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much Roozbeh!

Comment

Wtf, I’m watching livescore and 0-1 after 1 minute???

Comment

terrible defending!
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              terrible defending!
                              Waz Beiro on fault?

Comment

Two bad goal kicks. First one led to a Brugge attack which led to dumb foul and a redcard by the Antwerp defender

Comment

Working...
                                X