• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even asshole french saying he was "author of a great match"

https://www.7sur7.be/football-belge/....google.com%2F

Comment

https://youtu.be/opnR2-KuzrE

that first goal FK was swerving and last second dipped like a modafkr .... i really dont think he coulda just palm that over the bar considering how he had to go full stretch, just to get a hand on it..!

buetz surely woulda just watched that go in ...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        even asshole french saying he was "author of a great match"

https://www.7sur7.be/football-belge/....google.com%2F
        French speaking belgian. Not french

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          French speaking belgian. Not french
          my mistake. In general I have only seen positive reactions now.

1. From English commentators + websites + fans(these on twitter)
          2. From Belgian websites, newspapers, fans(also on twitter)
          3. Lot of non belgian/english surprisingly spanish comments about his game on twitter too.The spanish commentary here in US was very complimentary towards him.

overall a great day for beira, a respectable scoreline, and a big start on huge Euro stage. Damesh garm.

Comment

Overall despite a shaky first 5 minutes, he actually became very confident as the game went on.

I was impressed by how calm he was and how accurate his passes were when he was under heavy press from spurs and every time he would pass his way out of it and seems to have a great understanding with his teamates.

His throws were fantastic and accurate and his goal kicks improved after the first few minutes as well.

He made more than 5 crucial saves that were almost 100% certain goals.

I think the first goal conceded could have been tipped over but I think most keepers wouldnt have even reached the top corner.

Butetz, or most other keepers would easily have been scored on.

Defense should have been there and completely fell asleep.

Beiro was also not at fault for the second goal.

I'd give him a 8/10 especially considering this was his debut match in such a tough game.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              "Antwerp could not stunt at Tottenham and lost 2-0. The Spurs thus took the group win away for The Great Old, which, however, could look back on a solid match. The debuting goalkeeper Beiranvand and captain Haroun were the stars.
              Alireza Beiranvand 7
              Nervous start. Showed his fine throw, but also his sharp interventions."

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20201210_97986540

-From main belgian sportspaper
              Yes ALI throw was excellent today. He never went for that far throw but pin pointed all of them instead excellent

Comment

Good clip

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/224...تاتنهام
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Highlights with English commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNlKZy0_0Q
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We're all happy scene ali in Europe

Comment

Anyone have the clips of him talking to hart and son like some members mentioned? I saw a part of the hart exchange in one of the videos shared.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I was going to comment earlier but figured I'd wait to be able to say something more rational and less emotional. Seeing Beiro's name on the team sheet was a very proud moment. As a fellow Iranian and Lor.

To begin, I think it's fair to say that this is the highest profile European game any Iranian goalkeeper has ever played in. I think that in and of itself is something for Beiro to be proud of and take away from this game.

In terms of evaluating his performance, first thing I have to say is this dude's got some balls. Last night when the rumors came out about him starting, I was thinking to myself what he must be going through if that was actually to be the case (not that this is the most nerve-wracking game he's ever played in, far from it... but still), and I was a bit confused why the coach would make such a move. Out of all the games in the world to start Beiro, this one? Against Mourinho's Tottenham? Top of the EPL and going through teams like nobody's business? With arguably the most lethal attach in England or even Europe right now? Really?? It felt as if after all this time riding the bench, he was almost being thrown out in the cold to the wolves. But to his credit, he showed up, like he always has. Despite a very conspicuously shaky and nervous 5 minutes or so-- as is to be expected-- he grew into the game and really started dictating things from the back. He had several top class saves, was show-boating a little with his throws, and he showed he is actually very comfortable with the ball at his feet! Something we haven't seen from him in the past.

To be completely frank, I also think this game also exposed his weaknesses just a little bit-- mainly his ability in the air. We all know he is a tremendous shot-stopper and athletically just a freak. But he has always been a little shaky coming out/up for balls in the air, and I think that weakness in his game really stuck out today. It didn't end up costing his team in any meaningful way, but it was clear to see. I think with some proper training and more experience in games, he will improve.

Overall, I have to say his performance today literally made my day. Reading through all the posts here and seeing some of the player ratings, with some even naming him man of the match! (https://acefootball.com/football-new...layer-ratings/).

I think, and hope, that his performance today will convince the coach that Beiro should be the #1 going forward. He deserves it. And if he gets it, he aint letting it go. I'm excited to see more from this guy, and know that if he is given the chance, he will prove himself and make us all proud.

Cheers!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Played keeper my whole life rule #1 is if you get a hand to the ball cleanly you hit it away.
                          same here dash and as you know yourselfe sometimes it doesn't work out
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand's long patience, and with him many Iranian football fans, was finally paid off on Thursday. The Antwerp goalkeeper showed a strong performance on his debut and secretly dreams of more, but Ivan Leko does not seem to be going to victimize Butez.
                              (google translate)

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...van-beiranvand

Comment

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20201210_97986540

Comment

Working...
                                X