Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great performance Ali Beiro, you made us proud!

Comment

Listen, it's a great romantic story what with Abedzadeh Jr following in his father's steps and whatnot but I don't want to hear any silly talk of 'who is our number1?'. In fact, mods close that thread before someone goes and ups it and ruins my evening. This guy is in a league of his own.

Xg: Spurs 3.09-0.06 Antwerp, that -1.09 difference is largely down to our man.

Comment

he will get a sick score becuase of all the saves he made. SHows what everyone always said there is a huge potential there. But sofascore cant see how shaky he was becuase it was his first start and how he lost in confidence in coming out and even the bad coming outs he had. So all in all great debut but lots of room for developing.

Ali has a long term contract if he wants to develop he sure can. Just look at how much AMir has developed in portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Another strong half for beira. Maybe could have tipped FK over, but from replay angle it was actually a miracle he even pulled it back from line.

That has to be on defense for totally sleeping and not even pressuring CF from 1cm out.

Besides that one excellent catch from strong son shot, one smart save to tip his next shot over, and a few other solid more routine stops.

I would just ask question, what is score tonight without beira and with butez? I would say at least 4 or 5-0.
          The way the ball dipped down on him, it would've been hard for him to tip it over the bar.

Comment

As far as I am concerned this was Alireza's orientation game. His team never really played in Tot's 18 yards. They didn't even seem to be bothered about that. Instead they played footy with Alireza many times with Tot's players within a few yards!!! WTF? All those great saves and the two conceded none of them his fault. On the first one he was so unlucky the ball hit the post and bounced back. This was Ali's test and he passed with a first.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

8.1 on sofascore. Best player on his team by far.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ali Beiro was great. He earned the starting position tonight in my view. At least five great saves. Great chemistry with defense. He was thrown into the fire and he walked through with a couple of burns that were for the most part not his fault. I agree that he could have been quicker on the first goal yet he saved it and it was the defense that ended up ball watching. He could have saved the second one and he has done similar saves many time yet again it was defense that didn't do their job. He made us proud tonight.

Go Beiro!

Sangarbaaneh Beemaanand, Alireza Berianvand!
                سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Highest score on fotmob 7.7

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Well as club debuts go, that was pretty dam impressive.

Comment

Strong premier performance by Beiranvand!

Key Takeaways:

- New Iranian record: first game for a Euro club directly in a UEFA League game (and against a strong PL team to boot, incl. England's Harry Kane)

- quickly overcame his intitial and understandable nerviousness

- Made many good and great saves, saving his team from a potential much higher and demoralizing score line against a stronger PL team.

- Neither of the 2 goals were his fault.

- A new dimension (or improvement) to his keeper repertoire: lots of passing with his defenders.

Conclusion: All in all, an encouraging development after a frustratingly long time in his new club before he finally got a start. Made a strong statement for getting further starts from now on forward. Finally got some much needed match time to keep him prepared for TM duty.

Comment

Found it on antwerp forum

Comment

Beiro shabe khoobi daasht va neshoon daad ke mitone dar Europa baazi kone.

1.Dar faaze baazisaazi az aghab kheili khonsard va kam-eshtebah bood.

2.Chandta vakoneshe tamiz neshoon daad ke natije raa kamgol negah daasht.

3. Tanha noghteye manfi baraye man amalkardesh rooye toophaaye havayi az kenaarehaa bood ke dar chand sahne az nazare timing va tasmimgiri zaif kaar kard,

amma fekr mikonam harchi bishtar baazi kone timingesh behtar mishe.

Hala bayad bebinim Lenko ba Beiro edaameh mideh ya na. Akhare hafte ba Brugge baazi darand.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            probably that...!!? i have to see that again
                            but that shot had a lot more Swerve and curve on it than pure pace..! hence it wasnt an easy decision from Ali to just palm it over the bar..!
                            in the end he went for the Catch.... but he had to stretch too much for it and couldnt hold and the rebound off the bar still should been cleared by their sleeping defenders..!!
                            Also Glen Hoddle’s view “he gets caught in two minds”
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Found it on antwerp forum
                              lol wtf kinda statue is that..? is he lending them a hand or something..?

Comment

the excerpts on beira from dailymail article above...
                                "Japhet Tanganga and Bale went close with headers from set-pieces in the opening minutes and Vinicius forced a save from Ali Beiranvand, the Iranian international making his debut for Antwerp in goal.

Beiranvand grew up in a nomadic family in the remote and mountainous terrain of Western Iran before leaving home, and sleeping rough in the capital Tehran as he carved out a career in professional football.

From there to the most expensive stadium in Europe, he rose to the occasion, dashing from his penalty box to win the ball with his feet from Vinicius and producing a flying save to deny Giovani Lo Celso from distance.

The visitors sensed a chance when Cristian Benavente broke through Tottenham’s back line but his touch took him away from goal and Davinson Sanchez recovered to deflect the shot wide, into the side-netting.

Beiranvand produced his best save of the half when Lucas Moura released Vinicius. The goalkeeper closed the angle and made a brave and painful block to deny the Brazilian striker.

Vinicius broke the deadlock and Lo Celso extended the lead with a low finish, 20 minutes from time, and Tottenham eased through to the last 32 with room for improvement when the European campaign reconvenes next year."

Comment

Working...
                                X