Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is the announcer on BTSport talking about by Biero being unorthodox? The dude is making saves.

Comment

Anyone watching on BT Sport. Is that Owen Hargreaves ,I can’t stop laughing at Owen Hargreaves. When did his voice change to trying to speak posh English.

Comment

He has made us all proud so far. Shaky exits made me nervous but luck was on his side and got it all back together. He played with gusto, courage and balls (literally ). As inarsenwetrust said, he saved three goals for sure.

Go Beiro go, Go Beiro go, Go Beiro go!

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand, Alireza Beeiranvand!
        سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          What the hell is the announcer on BTSport talking about by Biero being unorthodox? The dude is making saves.
          That’s Glenn Hoddle , he once got a faith healer called Eileen to try and help England win World Cup 98. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            It's called humor.
            huh...!!? that was way too sarcasmic.... he must be a brit then...?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              That’s a complement- best keeps are unorthodox

You got to be mad to get in between the sticks. That’s what goalies are 😉
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

on his first shaky exit, he was clearly fouled as the attacker led with his arm and nearly straight jab ali in process..!! ref didnt see it ...had they scored, VAR woulda likely deny them

the second exit, he was there for most part but his defender cleared before ball could get to his fist..!! probably coulda/shoulda stayed put in that instance

Comment

What a move by ARB. He should play center forward for TM!!!!

Comment

Jose is going nuts with Beiro taking his time

Go Beiro!

Comment

God I hate Jermaine Jenas with a passion

Comment

Beiro taking it to the Portuguese again.

Comment

Constant digs against Beiranvand on BT Sport is pissing me off a bit. Do some research you pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Constant digs against Beiranvand on BT Sport is pissing me off a bit. Do some research you pricks.
                            Jermaine Jenas has and always will be a shit commentator.

Comment

Antwerp is def a decent side, just on the last third unable to penetrate Spurs 18 yards. Spurs are stronger physically and get the balls off them.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

fk
                                where da fk defense was there ... brilliant save but rebound put away

Comment

Working...
                                X