This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Even the best goalies in the world have a bad day at the office.

It will take more than one bad game from Butez to be benched for Alireza.
    The guy concede at each game and sometimes at fault.
    If yesterday beiro was at goal and did such a performance, he would have subbed out in the middle of the game and sent back to iran right after the game

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      https://www.proximus.be/pickx/fr/210...al-antwerp-4-2

This Butez is a real clown hahaha, watch me this!
      Actually he conceded 5 goals
      Wow. I have posted vids of his previous fuck ups but that was awful. Even besides the clear goal he gave up he looks clueless regarding when to come out off his line for crosses, 1v1s, etc. the 4th he conceded rhat was VARed off was also easily saveable. More than anything looks like his confidence was shot towards the end there. I think a few more weeks of fuck ups and Beira has his chance

Comment

I can see Beiro playing the Europa League game. Butez is a young goalkeeper who has just shipped in 5 goals and made some mistakes, the manager should take him out of the spotlight.

Comment

It will take more than one bad game from Butez to be benched for Alireza.
          I know this has been echoed in this thread several times, but..

How in the world do you take a World Cup Qualified, Ronaldo PK stopping, FIFA Best Nominated GK who is a NATIONAL HERO to MILLIONS and bench him for a scrub like this??

Ive been looking for several reasons how and why this can happen. I understand Beiro came in at an odd time, but so did Allison to Liverpool, and they benched tf out of Karius A.S.A.P..

It shouldnt be a shock to anyone that an older. more seasoned GK comes in and benches the inexperienced youngster, but here we are..
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            https://www.proximus.be/pickx/fr/210...al-antwerp-4-2

This Butez is a real clown hahaha, watch me this!
            Actually he conceded 5 goals
            The difference between a good keeper and an average or below average keeper is that Antwerp could have won this game 2-0 or at worst drew 2-2. But they lost and that could prove a costly loss.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              I know this has been echoed in this thread several times, but..
              How in the world do you take a World Cup Qualified, Ronaldo PK stopping, FIFA Best Nominated GK who is a NATIONAL HERO to MILLIONS and bench him for a scrub like this??
              Ive been looking for several reasons how and why this can happen. I understand Beiro came in at an odd time, but so did Allison to Liverpool, and they benched tf out of Karius A.S.A.P..
              It shouldnt be a shock to anyone that an older. more seasoned GK comes in and benches the inexperienced youngster, but here we are..
              Because with Butez they are doing well in the league ( different than doing well because of Butez ) , are in top of their EL group, and Butez hasn't messed up consistently ( Not a Kepa/Karius scenario ).

If Butez has another week of mistakes like this which lead to a defeat, then it will most likely mean he will be benched for Alireza.
              Last edited by The; 12-07-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Truly horrible performance from Butetz.

They started off season strong and theyre struggling a bit now.

Hopefully Alireza beiro takes his chance
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Because with Butez they are doing well in the league ( different than doing well because of Butez ) , are in top of their EL group, and Butez hasn't messed up consistently ( Not a Kepa/Karius scenario ).

If Butez has another week of mistakes like this which lead to a defeat, then it will most likely mean he will be benched for Alireza.
                  Thanks for the explaination.

Makes me wonder why they went after such a decorated GK like Beiro if they were doing well with who they have already.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The kid has had his chances and he showed yesterday that he is in above his head. Time for the manager to make the change. If Beiro was in the goal yesterday Antwerp could have won or at least tied the match.

Go Beior!

سنگربان بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Guys, being a goalkeeper (or even centre back for that matter) is different to other positions. Language and instinctive relationships with your rearguard is the key.

This is why (even though I don't particularly like PP or SS) I never really wanted Alireza to leave Persepolis. Because for a 20-40 ranked national team, it is better for the keeper to play in the nation's club teams and just be able to play regularly, to be ready for the national team. I knew he would lose that, whichever team he went to in Europe....

Al-Habsi was an absolute wall for Oman, he was their entire team. He only got 10 games for Bolton (even in the second tier!) in half a decade in his peak years
                      Rustu Recber got four games in four years, all in one season.

Do you see my point - it's different for goalkeepers, that's why so many top national team goalkeepers have been bench players over the last two decades, even for weaker clubs like those at Antwerp's level

Having said that, I have been impressed by Alireza's attitude. In the long run, his experience could help TM as he becomes the first goalkeeper coach with European club experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Guys, being a goalkeeper (or even centre back for that matter) is different to other positions. Language and instinctive relationships with your rearguard is the key.

This is why (even though I don't particularly like PP or SS) I never really wanted Alireza to leave Persepolis. Because for a 20-40 ranked national team, it is better for the keeper to play in the nation's club teams and just be able to play regularly, to be ready for the national team. I knew he would lose that, whichever team he went to in Europe....

Al-Habsi was an absolute wall for Oman, he was their entire team. He only got 10 games for Bolton (even in the second tier!) in half a decade in his peak years
                        Rustu Recber got four games in four years, all in one season.

Do you see my point - it's different for goalkeepers, that's why so many top national team goalkeepers have been bench players over the last two decades, even for weaker clubs like those at Antwerp's level

Having said that, I have been impressed by Alireza's attitude. In the long run, his experience could help TM as he becomes the first goalkeeper coach with European club experience.
                        Al-Habsi played 111 EPL games as the first choice goalie for Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          Al-Habsi played 111 EPL games as the first choice goalie for Wigan.
                          The years of purgatory before that though... When he was so clearly the stronger keeper at Bolton.... Remember he was younger when he went to Europe

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

And .... abedzadeh was benched again in yesterdays game! so so far 3 consecutive games.

The goalkeeprs situation in Team Melli worries me. Looks like we are back to 2006 mirzapoor situation.
                            Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

2) Abedzadeh has been excellent this year. What do you mean he is benched in Maritimo??? That is just not true. He has started every match besides the last match, in which they gave their former backup keeper Charles a pity match to play.

3) Abedzadeh is a good keeper and I am confident with him in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              And .... abedzadeh was benched again in yesterdays game! so so far 3 consecutive games.

The goalkeeprs situation in Team Melli worries me. Looks like we are back to 2006 mirzapoor situation.
                              At least all of the current TM GKs are able to take problem free goal kicks.

Comment

According to the article in ISNA, he will start against Tottenham on Thursday. I dont know where they got that information from. And yes, I'm aware of that ISNA is not valid source but eventhough that's BS news, it's a nice BS

https://www.isna.ir/news/99091915163...ر-اروپا

Comment

Working...
                                X