This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
    I 100% agree. I was initially rather bullish in my optimism of Beiranvand being able to claim the #1 spot quickly, but I'm not so sure anymore. I had tuned into a Royal Antwerp game or two for brief periods, but this was the first game I watched the whole 90 minutes. And Butez played well. He didn't make any noticeable mistakes, and neither goal was really his fault in any major way.
    And that's not to say that I don't think Beiranvand is better. I do. And I think Beiranvand is far better. But the issue is, a couple games in and the coach would really need a reason to pull Butez. Unlike field positions, which are usually fluid and dynamic, the goalkeeper position doesn't work like that. Teams don't easily switch between goalkeepers. And it's tough to overtake a goalkeeper who is doing well in games by just doing well in practice. You really have to show a lot in practice for a coach to replace a goalkeeper who is performing in games. Essentially, the longer Butez keeps playing and doing well, the harder it will be for Beiranvand to overtake him. And for that to happen, Butez will have to have a pretty bad game or screw something up big time. I still don't think Butez is anywhere nearly as good as Alireza, but he's been doing well and the coach is not likely to replace him very easily.
    I really think the whole visa/quarantine/Perspolis saga right before he physically went to Belgium really screwed him. Were he at Royal Antwerp about 3 weeks prior to when he got there, he would start the season as the #1.
    I don't agree. A good goalie is solid in that he is impenetrable and hardly any ball passes him. Making mistakes makes a goalie a liability. Butez is probably not a liability but not a solid one as balls do get passed him. Bairo is not totally impenetrable either but probably is more solid than butez.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Dont compare Beiranvand to their keeper when he hasnt played a single match yet, wait and see what happens

Comment

Still its weird to get Beiranvand, knowing he doesn't speak English (well enough) & no French or Dutch at all and stating that you keep him benched until he is accustomed well enough.

IF they believed in his qualities being higher than this Butez guy, Beiranvand had played from the minute he could do so for Antwerp.

IMHO, Iranian players don't have the credit most other foreigners have in football of Europe.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          Dont compare Beiranvand to their keeper when he hasnt played a single match yet, wait and see what happens
          You cannot deny beiro won't have any room for error while Butez could concede goals left and right with tons of excuse to keep him in goals

Comment

Explosive interview, argument with Beiro and Rasoul Panha:

According ti Beiro:

- Perspolis is refusing to pay him his bonus. When he pursued it, the new management of the club told him to make a formal complaint.

- Perspolis players hate the management of the club (why Torabi is leaving)

- He wanted to finish the season with PP, and Antwerp was allowing him to do so as long as they didn't pay his salary.

- He felt forced out of the club because the management guilt tripped him as they needed the money

According to Rasoul Panah:

- The bonuses were verbal and non-binding

- Antwrep would have sued PP if they let Beiro finish the season in PP.

Comment

This thread is slowly turning into that other Alireza thread..! Lol

Comment

It takes a long time for keepers to establish themselves. Months, sometimes years. He has to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Explosive interview, argument with Beiro and Rasoul Panha:

According ti Beiro:
                  - Perspolis is refusing to pay him his bonus. When he pursued it, the new management of the club told him to make a formal complaint.
                  - Perspolis players hate the management of the club (why Torabi is leaving)
                  - He wanted to finish the season with PP, and Antwerp was allowing him to do so as long as they didn't pay his salary.
                  - He felt forced out of the club because the management guilt tripped him as they needed the money
                  According to Rasoul Panah:
                  - The bonuses were verbal and non-binding
                  - Antwrep would have sued PP if they let Beiro finish the season in PP.
                  Good that Beiro "riid behesh" what a clown management.. couldnt believe my ears!!
                  Hope he gets his money, and I feel sad, for the fans and reputation of PP, that this happenes at such a big club. Its not like its the first time either that they do shady shit with players/coaches money and contracts..
                  First one since the great AliKarimi to talk this uncencored on air. Beiro is my new standout favourite TM player!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Omidvaram yehoo Beiro kam-sabri nakoone bege "baba velesh" va taa yek maahe dige az Europa bargarde Iran.

Omidvaram dar nazar begire ke dar Europa reghaabat kheili sakhtare. Motmaenam ke vaghti dar tarkibe asli jay begire yeki az bazikonhaaye kelidie

team khahad bood.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      It takes a long time for keepers to establish themselves. Months, sometimes years. He has to be patient.
                      This x10

Everyone who opens this thread now and in the future, plz read this before whining and complaining!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ I agree. But I feel like things would have gone differently had he been there for the entirety of the preseason. Were that the case, I have a feeling he would have started the season as the #1 and easily held on to that position. He is now in a tougher position because he got there late, the coach was obviously forced to start with another keeper, and the other keeper has been doing well. I still believe he will eventually become the #1, no doubt. But, as you said, it will take some time.
                        sigpic

Comment

A couple of more weeks before the "Haya Kon, Raha Kon" are chanted at the Antwerp coach here on the forums, soon to be followed by hateful comments on the club's Facebook and Instagram pages.

Comment

Comment

i see...!! aiming for that Number1 spot in Antwerp..?

wtf kinda tofang is that... saachmeie..??

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

[emoji144][emoji144][emoji144]
                                Here you can see that you can get the kid out of the dahat but the dahati never out of the kid...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X