X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We really might have all 3 TM goalkeepers playing in Portugal lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Portugal as a league is superior to belgium, but interestingly one of the weakest points of the league is their domestic standard of GKs. Portugal produced world class players every year in every position, but for GK not the case at all and has been noted by their football experts.

So for all 3 of our GKs good chances are there to upgrade club if they play well for midtable teams, see abedz situation
      In that regard, its good they develop them well for other countries at least. Ederson, Oblak, and Abedzadeh to name some of the best ones in recent years

Comment

Good. Antwerp is not a stable club.

Comment

Portugal as a league is superior to belgium, but interestingly one of the weakest points of the league is their domestic standard of GKs. Portugal produced world class players every year in every position, but for GK not the case at all and has been noted by their football experts.
          So for all 3 of our GKs good chances are there to upgrade club if they play well for midtable teams, see abedz situation
          Belgium didn't work that good for us. Rezaei had a good season 1 and 3. Gholizadeh does well but doesn't seem to be considered as a top player there (not even voted charleroi best player) and has no offers. Milmo is decent, nothing outstanding nothing catastrophic.
          Beiro, pag, saeid, norafkan, delfi didn't work out at all

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Belgium didn't work that good for us. Rezaei had a good season 1 and 3. Gholizadeh does well but doesn't seem to be considered as a top player there (not even voted charleroi best player) and has no offers. Milmo is decent, nothing outstanding nothing catastrophic.
            It's all about agents. All! nothing more, nothing less. Unless you're an absolute superstar, you're at their mercy.

Comment

Yeah they hate being GKs lol I bet even at local levels they may even take it in turns lol
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                It's all about agents. All! nothing more, nothing less. Unless you're an absolute superstar, you're at their mercy.
                Portugal seems to be better for us. Taremi has offers from others leagues (french clubs and aston villa while he was at rio ave), abedzadeh had offer from spain or turkey.
                For our belgian legionnaires, nothing. Rezaei had an antwerp interest because of his former coach and that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  ebrahimi was very solid. PAG was great, he chose not to stay or else he could easily have upgraded teams given his performances. Even now he says after the half season there he was in contact with top teams in the league + Dusseldorf and some french teams.

Delfi was just injured excessively and the move still was a gateway to europe for him.

Noorafkan was never anything special, and again saeid was excessively injured.

But yes its a mixed bag. Thats how euro transfers are in general. We will not have 100% success rate anywhere. In general though having watched a lot of the league I think portugal is stronger and much more attractive to watch.

Comment

Why does Beiro keep getting invited to tm even though his performance has been ideal at his club level. As a matte a fact no matter how bad he will play at his club he will get invited I am willing to bet on that.

Comment

ebrahimi was very solid. PAG was great, he chose not to stay or else he could easily have upgraded teams given his performances. Even now he says after the half season there he was in contact with top teams in the league + Dusseldorf and some french teams.

Delfi was just injured excessively and the move still was a gateway to europe for him.

Noorafkan was never anything special, and again saeid was excessively injured.

But yes its a mixed bag. Thats how euro transfers are in general. We will not have 100% success rate anywhere. In general though having watched a lot of the league I think portugal is stronger and much more attractive to watch.
                      About PAG he said the offers from french clubs were before joining eupen.
                      Also I am not sure PAG could have upgraded his team if he remained in Eupen. Gholizadeh which is an attacking player (easier to attract interest than defenders) didn't even an offer from a top belgian club after 3 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
                        Why does Beiro keep getting invited to tm even though his performance has been ideal at his club level. As a matte a fact no matter how bad he will play at his club he will get invited I am willing to bet on that.
                        It is a fact that half of Beiro's problem is his poor English language skills and communication with the defenders. He obviously does not have that problem in TM and plays much safer and better.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Done deal apparently.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRChyBSs...dium=copy_link
                          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Done deal

It seems confirmed by belgian media https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20210707_97239993

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Done deal apparently.

Nice! Glad to see him take this step.

He will be in the same city(Porto) as Mehdi. Hopefully that makes the transition easier for him.

Comment

3 Iranian keepers in Portugal.
                                Wonder how they paid his salary? His contract wasn't cheap for Portuguese league standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X