Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs a fresh start somewhere. Even if in a lower-tier European league on a EL/CL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Are you not mistaking the first and second goal? The 2nd goal was just a very good shot. The first goal was a one-on-one and Beiranvand jumped too early.
      The second shot was deflected. It hit the defender and slightly changed course. watch it on slowest speed and zoom in you see it clearly.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

WOW !!! Just saw some parts of the game , Beiranvand is very dangerous for TM, if i was His coach in Belgium i would sell him asap, and Skocic should really check if Abedzadeh or Niazmand can do it, what the hell was that around 2:15 ???

Comment

Comment

he is in paris right now, it is possible that he is meeting with lawyers to sign a contract for a different team, the rumor that he is joining a new club in 24h seems to have some sort of validity behind it

Comment

The gap between his good and bad games can’t be this big…..something is going on in this guys head that is making him weaker in Europe. Hope he keeps his head up and continues to fight
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                he is in paris right now, it is possible that he is meeting with lawyers to sign a contract for a different team, the rumor that he is joining a new club in 24h seems to have some sort of validity behind it
                Paris is at 2-3h from antwerp with train. Maybe he spent his day off( Saturday after the game/Sunday) there
                Anyways new European club or not, he needs to stop all these blunders

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  Donaruma Backup in PSG?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    Donaruma Backup in PSG?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    Haha we have currently 7 gk! Donna will already be keylor navas back up!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Haha we have currently 7 gk! Donna will already be keylor navas back up!
                      i hope both keylor and sergio rico leave. they deserve more than playing second fiddle for sure

Comment

Beiro his chances to leave Antwerp really depends on his (player) manager. A loan option could benefit both club and player ; Beiro gets playing time & with good performances , Antwerp can get the transfer they were hoping for when they signed Beiro first.

Beiro himself should invest in learning at least English (better), work on his communication skills on the field and make his head "empty".

Eredivisie teams are all in need of a good goalie, except Onana of Ajax, the quality here is pretty low.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

De wolf signed a permanent deal till 2024 I think.. not good for Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            De wolf signed a permanent deal till 2024 I think.. not good for Alireza.
                            He must leave. Hope Charleroi pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              Beiro his chances to leave Antwerp really depends on his (player) manager. A loan option could benefit both club and player ; Beiro gets playing time & with good performances , Antwerp can get the transfer they were hoping for when they signed Beiro first.

Beiro himself should invest in learning at least English (better), work on his communication skills on the field and make his head "empty".

Eredivisie teams are all in need of a good goalie, except Onana of Ajax, the quality here is pretty low.
                              Don't forget Agil Etemadi.
                              sigpic

Comment

What happened to that 24 hours rumor thing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X