Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antwerp wants to buy a belgian gk from benfica (svilar)

Comment

Antwerp has got to stop this panic mode on goalies! how many more transfers until they realise the problem is the defense??
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He should search a new team asap. I hope his agents isn't as passive as JB's one

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          He should search a new team asap. I hope his agents isn't as passive as JB's one
          Where would that be though? His image outside of Iran is tainted because of the mess in Antwerp. The only team outside of Iran that he even has the smallest chance of being signed by is Charleroi because the owners are Iranian, but even then, they probably could find a cheaper option.

The stuff about AEK were just rumours.

Unfortunately I think we'll see him back in Iran soon.

Comment

LOL it seems like they realllllly don't want admit that their defence is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Where would that be though? His image outside of Iran is tainted because of the mess in Antwerp. The only team outside of Iran that he even has the smallest chance of being signed by is Charleroi because the owners are Iranian, but even then, they probably could find a cheaper option.

The stuff about AEK were just rumours.

Unfortunately I think we'll see him back in Iran soon.
              Even PP is better than the mess antwerp is

Comment

if they are still shopping for GKs..!!?
                then its fair to assume that there must be also much in-fighting and drama between the 3GKs in their camp...!!
                looks to me that at Max 1 of the current 3 will be retained after the season's end in order to back-up &/or challenge the new arrival guy for place in between the sticks next season and the other two with the cheapest/loosest contractual issues will be dumped out.... !!
                i dont see many if any EU alternative suitors willing to cater to Alireza's onNoff the pitch, high-drama/koskholbazi antics ....so chances are he'll be forced ultimately to depart back to iran or gutter N such ..?
                like The said maybe Charlieboys or some desperate and drama loving greek team will take another punt on him in Europe , otherwise with his EU reputation so far, i dont see any other semi-respectable EU team willing to offer him second chance... unless he agrees to a measly contract and a back up role of some sorts ? which he certainly wont and will much prefer to run back home to PP instead..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  if they are still shopping for GKs..!!?
                  then its fair to assume that there must be also much in-fighting and drama between the 3GKs in their camp...!!
                  looks to me that at Max 1 of the current 3 will be retained after the season's end in order to back-up &/or challenge the new arrival guy for place in between the sticks next season and the other two with the cheapest/loosest contractual issues will be dumped out.... !!
                  i dont see many if any EU alternative suitors willing to cater to Alireza's onNoff the pitch, high-drama/koskholbazi antics ....so chances are he'll be forced ultimately to depart back to iran or gutter N such ..?
                  like The said maybe Charlieboys or some desperate and drama loving greek team will take another punt on him in Europe , otherwise with his EU reputation so far, i dont see any other semi-respectable EU team willing to offer him second chance... unless he agrees to a measly contract and a back up role of some sorts ? which he certainly wont and will much prefer to run back home to PP instead..!
                  That's true there is Charleroi possibility. Best move to shut some belgian mouth in a less toxic club

Comment

beiranvand wont get a decent shot in europe. he has gotten the reutation that he dont want to fight for his place and think he is badass. he is also lazy in my eyes and want to play every week. he think europe is pp.

Comment

Everything Wilmots touches goes to shit.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                        Everything Wilmots touches goes to shit.
                        lmao..!! really..!!

willtits... the Lazy Lardass with the Goh-den Touch..!!

Comment

The perfect club for Beiro would be Charleroi. I don’t see him getting any playing time in Ant.

Comment

Stil hope for AEK rumour to be true. But i don't share the negative thought that Beiro has no place in Europe after this bad spell @Antwerp. I think (IF he has a good agent), he can still pursue teams in weaker leagues or maybe even in Portugal (because of their positive experience with our players) to role the dice on him once more (taking a chance).

Maybe even a rental periode before buying him could be an option, the Dutch Eredivisie lacks quality keeper and with a good pitch, i could see someone gamble on Beiro (on loan).
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He needs a stable club that doesn't behave like a headless chicken. He can still play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He needs a stable club that doesn't behave like a headless chicken. He can still play in Europe.
                                He also didn't help his case tbh, too many shaky performances. Makes it much tougher because we are not in 80s, 90s or 2000s, there many decent keepers around.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X