X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened between them? give us more details
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    It seems beiro benching isn't related to his performance but something that happened with the coach

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Where did you hear this?
      https://footballi.net/news/r/630264/...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Is it possible to get a translation or a summary?
        Without knowing source or whats said in this report, our beloved sportsmedia usualy makes up alot of bs news from nothing..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          Is it possible to get a translation or a summary?
          Without knowing source or whats said in this report, our beloved sportsmedia usualy makes up alot of bs news from nothing..
          Its a bunch of bullshit.

Basic summary is that the coach thinks Beiranvand has been faking injuries to keep himself healthy for TM and because he's selfish.

ISNA is the source and they have no links or connections. It sounds like a completely made up story. Wouldn't really pay attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Its a bunch of bullshit.
            Basic summary is that the coach thinks Beiranvand has been faking injuries to keep himself healthy for TM and because he's selfish.
            ISNA is the source and they have no links or connections. It sounds like a completely made up story. Wouldn't really pay attention to it.
            Lmao hahaha thanx for the summary!!
            Just as I thought then, another brilliant made up story..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Its a bunch of bullshit.
              faking injury so not to stand between the posts and play with his shooombool for 90 min bar occasional distractions? This does not add up.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Butez is back in goal in place of De Wolf who is on the bench with Alireza.

Comment

Butez nayoomadeh sorakh shod 1-0 down
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

They're going through the cycle again.
                    Butez will probably start all games until end of season unless he gets injured or they get blown out with big scores in several games.
                    They will all be reassessed for next season during the summer.
                    Beiranvand will hopefully go somewhere more stable.

Comment

I think we can say for sure beiro is 100% going in the summer. Hopefully he has better suitors than the rumored AEK Athens but I’ll of course take that over him coming back to iran.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In the meantime Butes is penetrated three times and the lose the game. They deserve to be eliminated for being such a fucked up club.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          In the meantime Butes is penetrated three times and the lose the game. They deserve to be eliminated for being such a fucked up club.
                          He got the lowest score 5,8 (And that's really Bad) from Sofascore. I tried to find highlights but Belgium really sucks with highlights.

https://www.sofascore.com/krc-genk-r...erp-fc/OhbsPhb

Comment

Extended highlights.

Butez was not at fault on any goal imo.

https://youtu.be/XwgqPCOrEAw

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Extended highlights.

Butez was not at fault on any goal imo.

https://youtu.be/XwgqPCOrEAw

Second goal his exit was very poor and half assed.

If you come out like that you better do it fast.

Third goal and first goal he got caught flat footed and couldnt even react.

but id agree none of them were serious blunders.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

woow the defence is soraaakh!

if you pause the vid at 0.20, you se 4 players in the same area chasing the player with ball, leaving alot of open space uncovered.

If you pause again at 0.22, you will se the 4 players all looking where the ball went and forgeting to mark players, then they got scored on..

Headless defence, unbelieveable they are so high up in the table..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X