Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may be a blessing in disguise that our WCQ were delayed until June.

Comment

Wtf happened !?
      Finally got a link working on the go only to watch him getting dragged on a stretcher..!😅😞

Comment

Are you drunk? stop being alaki optimistic! Read my previous comments on beiro. Looking at his situation I doubt he can make it to the squad for team melli. That injury looks like he bee out for some games. If De Wolf performs well he'll take beiro's spot . And as you said if the coach is fair he'll keep de wolf in (if he performs well) . Why would he remove de wolf from teh squad if he does good in the games???? lol Chi mizani ?? khodaeish saghit kieh??

Comment

It looks like a different injury than the one he had against Rangers.

Rangers injury seem like a groin injury after doing the splits, where as this one was on his upper thigh/hip bone caused from the opposition player's knee or shin hitting his thigh/hip.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Are you drunk? stop being alaki optimistic! Read my previous comments on beiro. Looking at his situation I doubt he can make it to the squad for team melli. That injury looks like he bee out for some games. If De Wolf performs well he'll take beiro's spot . And as you said if the coach is fair he'll keep de wolf in (if he performs well) . Why would he remove de wolf from teh squad if he does good in the games???? lol Chi mizani ?? khodaeish saghit kieh??
            I’d watch your language. I didn’t call you a drunk or anything. If you don’t agree that’s fine but there’s no need to speak to others with this type of language. Let’s show some maturity on here.

Again, the coach has shown his support for beiranvand many times and won’t just bench him because of an injury.

But we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Go outside and drink a glass of water haji.
              If you can't take a joke don't joke with other people. I did not insult you . Don't abuse your power to firstly insult/joke with someone and when they do the same back to you , you delete it and point it as a insult.!

Its football mate. It's Billion $ industry , who ever is the best will be choosen. If De wolf performs he will be choosen over beiro and butez! End off. Coach is not stupid enough to cross out a performing goalie.

Also I did not insult you.
              Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              I’d watch your language. I didn’t call you a drunk or anything. If you don’t agree that’s fine but there’s no need to speak to others with this type of language. Let’s show some maturity on here.

Again, the coach has shown his support for beiranvand many times and won’t just bench him because of an injury.

But we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

I don't think his injury is serious. He was probably caught by the studs and the pain was too much to bare. Though he was carried on the stretcher, I just can't see a serious injury there. He probably decided that it is better to come off than carry on playing when not 100%. I also think he is still nursing his groing injury. His coach believes in him 100%. He is the best they have. When he is fit he is #1. All the other keepers know that.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Also I did not insult you.
                  “Are you drunk?”
                  “Chi Mizani?”

If those aren’t insults then idk what to say

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    “Are you drunk?”
                    “Chi Mizani?”

thank you for introducing reality to the conversation. She was sorely missed

Comment

“Are you drunk?”
                      “Chi Mizani?”

This about sums it up here.

I won’t warn you again. Watch your language.

And let’s all get back on topic.

I hope Beiranvand will recover soon from his injury which is what everyone here wants.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

These are jokes that people use in everyday life. You've never heard : Haji chi mizani ! Masti haji? Giji haji?
                        These terms are used on iranian national TV too. so please don't Mateh be khashkhash. I thought Keonkesh was a friend (which he was) He joked with me i joked with him cuz i beleive he is a friend. He might of forgot .

Honestly none of those mentioned are insults, They are jokes that people use .

“Are you drunk?”
                        “Chi Mizani?”

Comment

Lets keep the discussion to the topic which is Beiro.

Comment

Here's where the injury occurred

Comment

I hope Beiro is OK. This has been a roller-coaster year for him. He was in a lot of pain and had trouble walking off the pitch and this was a few minutes after the incident when he tried to stay on the pitch. He did an amazing save in a 1on1 situation that could have been a goal. His pain was genuine and there was no role playing.

Go Beiro!

Comment

^ that was a fantastic save ..! Damesh garm..!
                                i hope he recovers fast, ive got a feeling he is the clear number1 in the coach's mind... and once fit to play he'd be back in between the sticks..!

Comment

Working...
                                X